Start by marking “Top Ten Ways to Die (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #8)” as Want to Read:
Top Ten Ways to Die (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #8)

Top Ten Ways to Die

(Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers #8)

ATAC BRIEFING FOR AGENTS FRANK AND JOE HARDY

MISSION:
Someone is suspected of trying to murder young rock star Madison vee. You must stop her killer before her killer stops her.

LOCATION:
Los Angeles, CA.

POTENTIAL VICTIMS:
Aside from Ms. Vee, any number of crew members, fans, and friends.

SUSPECTS:
Her agent, jealous relatives...Ms. Vee has no shortage of possible
Published February 1st 2006 by Aladdin (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Top Ten Ways to Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Top Ten Ways to Die

Start your review of Top Ten Ways to Die (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #8)
Seema ♥Nerdgirl♥
02/06/16

****

23/01/18

*****

Jerry
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another fun and engaging mystery, this one involving one of my favorite topics: celebrities.
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws
When I first read Hardy Boys, I think I was in class 5, I had such a crush on Frank Hardy. I liked the brainy one over the brawny one and that sums up my first impression of Hardy Boys.
In their late teens, Frank and Joe Hardy take after their detective father Fenton Hardy. Frank is the older of the two and has more breakthroughs in the cases because he is the brainy one. Joe is the younger brother who more often than not is useful when things get hot and they need to fight their way out.
Blake B
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is about 2 students who are in high school (Joe and Frank Hardy). their mission is to find out who is trying murder a young rock star Madison Vee in Los Angeles, California.
I liked the book because the main characters are doing something dangerous to help someone out (putting others before you). I didn't like the book because it left a little too much cliffhangers in it.
I would recommend the book to people who are in to mystery or young-adult.
Ben Tubman
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reading
Read it in one night. This was a great mystery!
Ethan
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like a good mystery. The Hardy boys don't disappoint. twists and suspense. I can't wait to read more adventures about Joe and Frank.
Jacub Velija
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. I liked how it was not a mystery the whole time, especially when they were shooting the music video . Before Vee Sharp started shooting, she got a note from what the crew thought was a fan. It was named "top ten ways to die". They were all death threats. one of these fans are trying to kill her. Throughout the story these death threats came into action. Like when they were filming the part where Vee was in a fish bowl as a mermaid, the sealing fell on top of the fish bowl. ...more
Anna
Apr 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is definatly one of the best Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers books made. The other ones are good but this has something that grasped my attention. Maybe it was because I loved Aunt Trudy's part... maybe it was because Joe was head over heals or maybe it was just because I liked the motorcycles... who knows? I don't. I've read so many mystery books though I could easily deduce who was trying to kill Vee after a while. I would have done a few things differently to take the reader in the wrong ...more
Amy
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Aunt Trudy. Awesome character. It's because of her that the ending was so perfect. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in these books.

I can't believe that Frank and Joe actually ended up in jail. It's a good thing Vee likes them so much, otherwise they would have had a hard time getting out, even with their dad's help.

And yes, Joe, you should have seen that coming! As soon as Frank said he wouldn't tease you at the end, you should have known he had a backup plan. Playback!
Julian
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is about these two boys named Frank and Joe. These two boys work for an agency called ATAC. In this book the boys are protecting this pop star named Vee Sharp from someone who is trying to kill her. I loved this book it really had me wondering who was the attempted killer. I was surprise at the end of the story on how it ended. To me this was a great book and i would recommend this book to anyone who like mystery.
Rachel
Feb 02, 2012 rated it liked it
The boys, Jaron, especially has picking up Hardy Boy books for our read aloud books. This one was a little cheesy. Okay, most Hardy Boys are a lot cheesy, but it had some good suspense in it that made the boys excited to read it.
Julian
Mar 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
this book was great
Joshua Parry
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
169 pages
Alin Shajahan
the best atac mission book
Mary Ann
Jun 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cozy-mystery
Hardy boys are working for their dad. He sends them on undercover jobs. Their mom and aunt don't know their real jobs. They solve mystery of ATM thieves.
Koel Dutta
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hardy-boys
fantabulous book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amaya
Jul 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
awesome!! serious page turner
Govhini Sumathi
Favourite book of all times
Hrithik Patil
Mar 30, 2008
Austine D'souza
Mar 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
  • Bonfire Masquerade (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #5)
  • Asterix and the Secret Weapon (Asterix #29)
  • The Cay (The Cay, #1)
  • The Scarlet Macaw Scandal (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #8)
  • Sees Behind Trees
  • Quidditch Through the Ages (Hogwarts Library)
  • Payback (Masterminds, #3)
  • House of Robots (House of Robots #1)
  • Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations
  • Robots Go Wild! (House of Robots #2)
  • Robot Revolution! (House of Robots, #3)
  • THE RULE OF THRE3 By Eric Walters [Paperback]
  • Projekt 1065: A Novel of World War II
  • An Inspector Calls
  • Big Nate Goes Bananas!
  • The Flea: The Amazing Story of Leo Messi
  • Prisoner B-3087
Franklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author, being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels for the Stratemeyer Syndicate (now owned by Simon & Schuster). This pseudonym was also used for the Ted Scott Flying Stories series.

Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)
  • Running on Fumes (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #2)
  • Boardwalk Bust (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #3)
  • Thrill Ride (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #4)
  • Rocky Road (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #5)
  • Burned (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #6)
  • Operation: Survival (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #7)
  • Martial Law (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #9)
  • Blown Away (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #10)
  • Hurricane Joe (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #11)