Start by marking “Insanity: The Complete Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Insanity: The Complete Books 1-3

Insanity: The Complete Books 1-3

(Insanity #1-3)

An Amazon Top 100 Bestseller / Customer's Favorite Books in 2013 / $0.99 instead of $9.99
__________________________________________________

This 200,000 words omnibus edition includes the first THREE books in the bestselling Insanity series, PLUS images and details of the places visited and meticulously researched.

From London's historical locations, The Vatican, Belgium's
Published October 28th 2015 by Storykiller Books

Rhonda
Dec 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, kindle
Who can not love a retold Alice in Wonderland fairy tale?! I purchased the books via Kindle - the price was cheap I figured even if I didn't enjoy it, that I wasn't out that much.

Book 1 was AWESOME. The characters were easy to get into as was the story line and Pilla the Killa was just a hoot all the way through. A hookah smoking caterpillar who is also a detective and a serial killer -- and like Indiana Jones, he can strangle people with his hookah hoses.

I laughed through about half of the book
Matt W Read
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Insanity Makes me wanna read Alice in wonderland. I most likely will after I finish up with this series here
zapkode
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – {date entire series completed} – {12.13.2018}

I’m not sure if I have ever listed all the reasons that I enjoy {fairytale} like books. I am one mega fan of them. I love each and every retelling I have read at this point. {Cameron Jace} has become one of my favorite authors over the years because of his {unique} ability to spin {classic} tales into something {new} and {incredible}. I have read these particular books in the past and enjoyed them. However, I had not been able to compl
claire
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just brilliant

Hooked by the first chapter. Such an unusual but riveting story. Love how it draws you in so you want to keep reading more. Such an exciting series of books. Can't wait to start book 4.
Luan Jones
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW. Started and finished book 1 the same day as there was no good place to stop. Absolutely recommend this book
Sabri
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for #6. I'm irrevocably mad over this book.
Sophie
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
I don't know what happened here. The premise seemed so interesting but the execution of it fell short. Happy I didn't have to pay money for my copy.
Eleanor
Absolutely brilliant series, highly under appreciated and one of my favouirtes!
Jess McLain
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Insanely addictive and amazing! I love the way it draws you into history with real facts about Lewis Carroll, the seamless integration of Wonderlandian psychosis’s and the ‘saner real world’ madness, and I am STILL quoting Professor Pillar! It is immersive reading at the less and more interesting than not, you start to feel that your own little quirks that are not so sane, seem perfectly acceptable.
Alasdair King
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
I bought this because it was being sold a something the late, dear Terry Pratchett would have written. Couldn't have been further from the truth and I was very disappointed. The storylines are simple but rambling. The overall premise has potential but the execution leaves something to be desired. And then very sad to find that the story doesn't wrap up at the end of the third book. this is really stretching it too far.
Kathleen
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jace keeps the suspense up...

Through the first three and on to the fourth and so on. Who doesn't love Alice in Wonderland and want to see it modernized? Is Alice actually Alice!? Is she just plain mad!? Are we all!? Who knows? I'm certainly hooked.
Samantha
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell MADLY in love with this series!

Amazing series. Written excellently. I can't believe how much of the behind the scenes like places and addresses, are real. A lot of work has gone into it and I can't appreciate it more. WE'RE ALL MAD HERE!
Sara R Adcock
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This was an amazing adaptation of life after Alice in wonderland and who knows it could be true. Alice in wonderland is one of my favorite stories. Lights up the imagination and this series does as well. Can’t wait to get on with the fourth book!!
Danielle Smith
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved these books!!

Worth every penny spent for the books (n then some) Adventure, madness, and !mystery that keeps you on your feet as you go along with the incredible characters. I can't wait to read the next book!!
SCS
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

So happy to know my definitions of sane and insane are shared by more than I!! Maybe the reason I've not "grown up yet" but I am always on the side of good, as is our matchless heroine in this series. I must have it in hard copy...
Jessica Davis
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't finish this I just got tired of it being on my read list. Not because I hate but because it is taking me to damn long to get through
G L Meisner
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
The second two books of the series do help establish the characters much more. The cliffhanger was not unexpected but I do want to read the rest of the story.
Dixie
Jan 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Weird but interesting

Well if the name doesn't give it away these books are weird and a bit mad. But if you like that you will probably like These books.
Daniel
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I love anything Alice oriented and this is another one to add to the list. Cant wait to check out more!
Random
Sep 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
The style was too juvenile for me; couldn’t finish it
Kelly
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Frabjously amazing

I love the twists and turns and darkness in this mad world. I love the different perspectives and creative thinking... and most of all I love the characters!
Chelsea
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hooka ed

I love this series, I was hooked right away. If you enjoy the madness of Alice in wonderland you'll enjoy these books.
Alisha Detrich
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to se what adventures hold for Alice
Shannon Hinman
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A modern, darker version of the Alice tale. Alice Wonder lives in an asylum after killing classmates on a school bus. She helps a serial killer named Carter Pillar find another killer who goes by the name The Cheshire Cat, who is killing young girls. She solves riddles, mostly about Lewis Carroll, the author of Alice in Wonderland, and uses references from the original version of the book itself, to find the next girl. As she gets deeper into the madness she wonders if Wonderland is real or if s ...more
Catherine
Insanity: This is the first book in this series and bind up and it introduces the reader to Alice Wonder who wakes up in an asylum, in modern day America, with no memory as to why she's there to be told that she killed all her class mates including her boyfriend in a bus accident. She meets another inmate Carter Pillar who's a serial killer who is trying to convince her that she is indeed the Alice from Wonderland and she needs to help to catch all the Monsters from Wonderland including the Ches ...more
Bridget
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, this is the beginning ( books 1 - 3 bundled) of the Insanity series by Jace Cameron. Technically, I have finished book 1 (Mad In Wonderlan) 100%. I found it to be super intriguing. Familiar territory with some wonderful twists & turns. I cannot wait to begin Book 2 (Figment).
Ashley Poteet
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*~Insanity Book 1~*

What a wonderfully Frabjous book. I think I got that right? Lol. A delightfully mad look into a famous book! Well, that rhymed! Anyways, I felt like I was trying to keep up with my sanity '. I mean that in a great way! Following Alice and the Pillar on their crazy train adventures was the best imagination hijack I've had in awhile!

I love that Alice is delightfully mad, yet the most sane of the characters! Or is she sane? Insane? Mad? We shall see!

The pillar is insane in the me
Stacey
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
book 1

i thought i reviewed on Goodreads but only on Amazon instead . so here is my way overdue review .
wow Alice being in an asylum and the Cheshire cat and The PILLAR aka as something else in the book can you guess .... anyways red queen and the white queen and many characters even the rabbit but this twist makes it more interesting kind of like the Grimm prequels to a degree but different and i like to find out the next book when it comes out ... also her boy friend a very interesting twist
Erika
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: epic-fantasy
Insanity, is a mad book about a mad world. Did I like it? I did not. Why did I give it four stars? Because I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I really don't understand the obsession with Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland. I think people give it way too much credit, in the sense that they try to make sense of something that has none. It's a typical case of: 'what the author really wanted to say was...' when the author only wanted to write crazy things without meaning. True, his books ...more
Frances Shellings
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This takes u on a Wonderland rollercoaster!!!

Is Wonderland based on fact or fiction? Was it a real place or a figment of imagination? What if Wonderland is real? And all the characters real people? Are they sane or insane or a little bit of both? Where would they be? Locked up or out on the world? Could one of them be sitting next to you now? And what about Alice? Was she insane, a victim, or a hero? These are all relevent questions that have been asked but never answered. Was Lewis insane or ge
  • The Gleaning (The Spellspinners of Melas County, #2)
  • Through Your Eyes ( I Am Alive book 1 Episode #3 )
  • The Fractured: Maggie (Fractured, #2; Blemished, #2.5)
  • Lizzy Speare and the Cursed Tomb
  • The Goblin Wars: Omnibus Edition (The Goblin Wars)
  • 4 to 16 Characters
  • Who Killed Mr. Chippendale?: A Mystery in Poems
  • Zombie Cinderella (Zombie Fairy Tales #1)
  • The Elf
  • Starlet's Man (The Starlet, #0.5)
  • Bitten By Deceit (Hadley Werewolves #1)
  • Adrenaline Rush (Christy, #1)
  • One Smart Cookie
  • Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)
  • Sins of the Fallen (Sins of the Fallen #1)
  • Redux (Tricksters #2)
  • 18 Thoughts (My So Called Afterlife, #3)
  • The Buttersmiths' Gold (Evertaster, #2)
Bestselling author of the Grimm Diaries and Insanity series. A traveller and collector of out-of-print books from all over the world, obsessed with the origins of folk tales and the mysterious storytellers who spread them. Many of his books made Amazon's Top 100 Customer Favorites in Kindle 2015 & Amazon's Top 100 kindle list. Cameron lives in California. When he isn't writing or collecting bo ...more

Insanity (8 books)
  • Insanity (Insanity, #1)
  • Figment (Insanity, #2)
  • Circus (Insanity, #3)
  • Hookah (Insanity, #4)
  • Wonder (Insanity, #5)
  • Checkmate (Insanity, #6)
  • Family (Insanity, #7)
  • Mushrooms (Insanity, #8)
“You're caring too much about people, Alice," he says. "Take it from me: sane is mundane, insanity is the new black." I” 4 likes
“If you hold your breath long enough, you're dead. If you give up and start breathing, you're mad. Isn't that so, Alice from Wonderland?” 3 likes