Start by marking “Psychosis” as Want to Read:
Psychosis

Psychosis

Matthew Hosea – FanFiction Novella

Louisiana born – Tennessee raised, sweet talking country boy Matthew Hosea is now the new panty-melting heart throb model of the Author World. He’s steals many hearts with his sexy voice and muscular body. Matthew spends his days staying extremely busy between being Active Duty Navy, a Nutrition Sales Representative, and a part-time Bounce
ebook
Published December 20th 2015 (first published December 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Psychosis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Psychosis

L. Sommers
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! This book was hysterically horrifying. I am not even sure where to begin on this one. At one point, I was laughing from the ridiculousness of what Leia, the lead female character, was thinking. "He said he liked my purple hair, and as far as I'm concerned that's damn near a marriage proposal." I could not stop laughing. Then at other times, I was scared for Matthew's life. The things this girl did was down right creepy.

This book is well-written and the characters are well-defined. I l
Ninfa Zito-Maisano
Get ready to fall… I've NEVER read anything like this before. EVER. It's definitely a roller coaster ride that has you screaming, your blood pumping, and your heart racing!!!! Like any roller coaster hold on tight. The many twists and turns will leave you wanting more!
The main characters are Matthew and Leia. One will have you fall and laugh your ass off. The other is batshit crazy and will have you run for your life. I was actually terrified for a book character's life. From the authors to the
Diane Norwood For The Love of Pimping
I have read this book. and let me say this was crazy, insane, and amazing... wow the stuff she does is total psycho. .. and she's not the only one. I totally recommend this book. if you want to know how this story pans out you gotta get this book. .. crazy good!
Lauren
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it

I’m going to start this off by saying that Matthew himself was the person who suggested this book to me at Readers and Writers a few weeks ago. While I was attending the event myself, a conversation we struck up about his following of cupcakes and just the craziness of his fans in general brought up this book. I picked it up as soon as I got home and let’s just say at one point I messaged him and apologized on behalf of womankind. I know that this book is nearly completely fiction, but after th
Sherry N.
WTF?????

I VERY rarely leave reviews. So, I will admit, I read this book so that I could say " I have read all of Marie James' books ". I read the reviews and thought "okay it's going to be a funny/crazy fan book." I almost stopped reading three times then decided , it's a short book I will finish it. And let's face the facts... Matthew Hosea is freaking HOT!!!!! I wish I would've stopped. Yes the story is engaging but OMG I had no ideal that this was what I was getting into by continuing to read
Emmbooks
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was extremely lucky and got to read an advanced copy of this. I had no idea what to expect. I didn't expect to read one of the most batshit crazy stories I've ever read. This is one messed up read. but it's also funny and sexy as all shit. I read this with huge grin on my face. it's definitely something for you to read in one sitting. you wont be able to put it down. I will not give anything away about this. All I'll say is expected the unexpected! fantastic work from Marie and Gina and hats o ...more
Heather
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I won the book in a contest.
Ok I loved the model first before reading the book. The authors did an amazing job portraying the real man. With that said the book is twisted. I loved it but the girl has issues.. I definitely recommend this book.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

~Lisa
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
A must read!

Absolutely fantastic!! Very dark and twisted. And highly addictive, once I got started it was almost impossible to put down. A great story line and amazing characters.
Rose
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this book so that I could say " I have read all of Marie James' books " but I have to say that it was good but creepy. I had no idea of what to expect when I started the story, I've never read anything like this before.The main characters of the story are Matthew Hosea and Leia Walker. The plot is intense, funny, scary, sexy and very well written with a lot of drama, lots of twist and turns and lots of emotions. If you want to know how this story ends, go buy and read the book. I definite ...more
Deb
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Totally nothing I expected, but the title should have been my clue! Also gives some thought to social media! Interesting read!
Josie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

I love all of Marie James' books. This is another great book. I have read all of her books and I am waiting for the next book to come out.
R yatsko
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FanFiction...about a cover model, Matthew,  that is taking social media by strom!!!
What happens when a obsessed fan, Leia,  locks him into her sights!!!!!

This story is well written....funny, frighten, wtf moments..
.... and omg what will this fan do next!!!!!

This story shows how social media lines can be blurred..
...And in the hands of a deranged fan....well...read and find out???.

Retta Weaver
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you the exact date I read this but it was the same night it was released. I know I got it on my kindle at midnight and had it read by morning.

It was just amazing. I tend to get into the stories I really like. I often find myself talking back to the book. Enjoying the ups, the downs, good times and the plotting ways to go after a character. (I should probably see someone about that or write a book).

This was a fan fiction about Matthew Hosea who is just a break out personality on fa
Amanda
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is a very fun FANfiction starring Matthew Hosea. He is easily appreciated for his looks, southern drawl, and way with the ladies. He became a Facebook sensation when he started modeling. Leia is an insecure woman who has fallen in love with his Facebook persona. She begins literally stalking him, with plans in place for “their” future. Plans that Matthew is completely in the dark about have been planned in detail for “their future.” This creates a very interesting, and psychotic, plot ...more
Gwen Shafer
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can say. This book was amazing. Scary but amazing. It reels you in and does not let you go by any means. I absolutely loved this book. Matthew made an amazing person to play the main character in this book. It will make you think twice about posting stuff on social media and living the life that these models live. But at the same time it was very realistic at what could happen when you have someone that is so obsessed with your life. It was scary to think that that could actually ha ...more
Eve
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW...Holy Sh!t...

WOW...Holy Sh!t...this book definitely makes you think about the people you let into your life on Facebook. What a pair of NUTJOBS. This book scared the crap out of me, just to know that this could really happen, WOW. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough, I wanted to know what was coming next. There were a few loose strings left so I'm hoping there will be another book. Definitely worthy of all five stars. The insanity has raised the bar, the sex was beyond HOT, and the Horror
Crystal Barr
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Women are crazy!

I think in this day and age everyone forgets just how scary the internet can be. All the nameless faces bound with deceit and false identity. This little tale combines a lot of the fears we forget about having the internet so handy.
Everybody who has come in contact with Matthew Hosea, rather personally or on social media, loves him. Adorable, tatted up, toned and defined, and a smile and accent that drops panties - it's an irresistible, perfect package. This story shows just how
Crystal Wilke
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy Hell that was intense. Psychosis is a short story and sooooooo worth reading. What happens when a stalker finally gets ahold of you.

Matthew was raised to help others and to be respectful. He is an upcoming model and has taken social media by storm. Although sometimes you pay the price when your social media accounts are public. Leia had a rough childhood. She has her eyes set on Matthew. One day she will make him, hers. It takes a good plan to get what she wants.

Will Matthew figure out wh
Lynzi Nguyen
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my first fan-fiction. I didn't know what to expect at all. Matthew is portrayed exactly like he is with his fans. There are parts in the book I remember him posting or talking about. It felt kinda weird, but I quickly got used to it. The stuff that happened in this book was crazy. Princess seriously needs her head checked and Matthew needs to watch his back. lol I seriously don't think the word pshyco does justice for this poor girl. Very interesting book!!!! :)
Jillian
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh God!

Wow...just....holy crap!
I have never read a book that effected me quite like this one. This was a whole new ball game where this comes in. The life of Matthew Hosea meets crazy Facebook fan.
I read some pretty messed up stories but nothing has made me fear like this story has.
So good, very creative and a huge bravo to these authors.
I hope there are more to be coming in the future.
Kay
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was one really great story! I could actually picture the characters in my head while reading this. I have to say that Leia is one creepy, scary, freaked out person. Matthew is one hot, sexy model who works out and is a Navy Security Police. Leia starts to stalk Matthew me all hell breaks loose! If you want creepy, stalker fan, then you need to read this!
Mindy Mccray
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

This is the first book I have read by either author, Marie James and Gina Sevani and I'm sure it won't be my last. I loved Matthew's story. Leia was psychic and really needs help. I hope there's another book eventually especially with the way this one ended. I can't wait to read more by these authors in the future!
MaRanda
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOAH! It starts off so simple... Matthew enjoying life, working out, having fun. Then Leia happens! HOLY CRAZINESS! She really is psychotic. WOW! This entire book kept me on the edge of my seat, literally it did a few times! My heart was RACING by the end of this story. It's a fast and fun read. Fan-fiction like this, amazing!! Well done Marie and Gina! <3
SnM Book Blog
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Psychosis delves into the not so pleasant, but very real part of social media.

It'll have you on the edge of your seat. Intense, sexy, scary, and so much more...

It's disturbing to know this is reality for some and it will make you second guess your involvement in social media.

Extremely well written, but I expect nothing less from Marie James. Her talent shines.
Shannon Blackwell-williams
CRAZY!!

This was a great read! Some sexy moments, some WTF moments, scary/creepshow moments. Love Matthew!! Don't want to say to much to give away spoilers. Totally made me wonder how much of a stalker I am to all our hot book boyfriends though!!
Thanks for another great read Marie James!!
Robin Henley
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read from these authors and it was such a fun read. It will have you laughing out loud quite a few times. Not only will this be a great reread book it has me interested to see what else they have out there. Would love to see more installments for this book if they ever decide to add to it.
Richelle Sharp
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a freakingly, twisted book! I loved every minute of it. I felt so bad for Matthew, and thinking what some unbalanced fan could do. I really loved the scenes between Matthew & Manny...they were so hilarious. Well done ladies..well done!
Meloney
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome fan-fiction book about Matthew Hosea. You will definitely be kept on the edge of your seat wondering what the heck is going on in Leia's crazy head. It will really make you think about your Facebook stalking tendacies. Must read!!!
Gail
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
absolutely loved this book.. It really makes you think.. Completely crazy and a mind trip.. Princess/Leia was a complete nut job... a complete wack a doodle.. I totally recommend this book to anyone and everyone...

« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Wishbone
  • Beautifully Damaged (Damaged, #1)
  • Lincoln Hospital (Trauma, #1)
  • Mass Casualty
  • Their Virgin Brat
  • Love Me Like You Do (Love Me #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Lennox (Ride or Die #1)
  • Cowboy Endings (Down Under Cowboy, #7)
  • Knox (Sexy Bastard #3)
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • Ace (The Brimstone Kings MC #1)
  • Snared (Jaded Regret, #2)
  • The Power of a Woman

Next Release:
Sins of the Father: A Ravens Ruin MC Novel https://amzn.to/2OY6cXA

Coming Soon:
Purgatory's Princess

Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions inc