Start by marking “Halo” as Want to Read:

Contemporary Romance
Coming November 2016

I fell in love with Thomas Wells and knew he was my forever.
I was sixteen when I gave him my heart.
Our love was the kind to last a lifetime.

But Thomas was broken.
The first day we met he told me he was going to become a Navy SEAL.
At nineteen he enlisted.
At twenty he married me.
At twenty five he left me pregnant and didn't turn
Expected publication: November 2016 (first published 2016)

Win a Copy of This Book

• Halo by R.C. Stephens
    Release date: Nov 01, 2016
    Enter to win 1 of 2 signed paperback copies of HALO!
    From the best selling author of the Twisted Series comes a contemporary romantic standalone!
    "A sol

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 2 copies available, 451 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Oct 06 - Oct 30, 2016

Countries available: US, CA, and GB more

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halo

Oct 10, 2016 Carla rated it it was amazing
    Carla's Five Star Review

Wow! This book is simply phenomenal and a much needed breath of fresh air!

Thomas Wells' life has been anything but easy. His mother walked out when he was just a toddler and left him with his abusive, alcoholic father. With every slap and every curse, Thomas became more determined to fulfill his dream of becoming a Navy SEAL. What he didn't plan for was to meet the love of his life, Halo, at just 17. She was his light in the darkness. Fast forward a few years, the two are
    Oct 18, 2016 Jacquie rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites, must-read
    What can I say about this EPIC book from RC Stephens? Well, to start off...I absolutely LOVED it!! The story of Halo and Thomas's romance was gripping, intensely emotional and soul-searingly unforgettable!

Halo meets Thomas, the love of her life at 16, but she knew from the beginning that his dream was to become a Navy Seal. Years later, they are married and Thomas has been to war, seen and done many things that mess him up much so that when Halo tells him she's going to have his bab
    Dawn Nicole Costiera
    Oct 22, 2016 Dawn Nicole Costiera rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars!!
    RC Stephens is on a roll with another great book... Halo is the second book I've read of hers. The first was Dick and I loved it as well. What I have learned about RC in these two books is that she writes unexpected love stories with very atypical storylines. All of her characters feel pure, loveable and definitely relatable. Halo, Thomas and Ryder's story is both heartbreaking and wondrous! Halo is about a once in a life time love, that was found twice. It will make you believe in th
    Tracy Lawson
    Oct 14, 2016 Tracy Lawson rated it it was amazing
    This book was an emotional rollercoaster from the first page to the last.

Halo abandoned and pregnant by her husband Thomas at the lowest point of her life meets Ryder ex navy seal badly injured suffering from Amnesia and new clue of who he is or where he comes from can these two lost people find a happily ever after together.

I loved both Halo and Ryder and the life they were trying to build together with Halos son Brandon I totally got caught up in there story and felt every emotion with them.

Karen Hrdlicka
    Jan 03, 2016 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
    Halo by RC Stephens reinforces the power of love in the reader's mind. I was intrigued when I read the blurb and could not wait to read Halo. I think I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for a "bad boy" with a terrible home life, since they mirror my husband's upbringing. Thomas' mother left when he was young and his father treated him cruelly. If not for a gentle neighbor, his future could have been nonexistent. His dream was to become a Navy SEAL, however when he met Halo this dream was d ...more
    Sep 26, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
    Review coming closer to release day
    Halo by R.C. Stephens was flawless, breathtaking, no phenomenal. The writing, characters, storyline was simply unforgettable. One of my favorites of the year! A must read.

Halo and Thomas both had a rough childhood. But when they met it was love at first sight. Soul mates you could call it. But Thomas wanted to do something for himself, and later joined the Navy. When he came back from his mission, he is forever changed. Drinking his sorrows away, and further distancing himself from his wife.

Angela DeMarco
    Oct 23, 2016 Angela DeMarco rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars

"I will always come back to you, Halo, even in the dark I will find you. You are my Halo."

Halo is the second book I have read by RC Stephens, Dick being the first I loved both of them.
    This is the story of Halo and Thomas, two people from complete opposite sides of the tracks, who meet at a young age, and fell in love. Their love is like no another, a love that is pure and unbreakable. A true testament of what a soul mate is. Halo is emotional, gripping, romantic, and truly a beautifu
    Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
    Halo was one of those books that has been in my mind since I requested it. I wanted to read it so much that all other books I've needed to read first have held less of a draw. I don't know why this book intrigued me so much, maybe because it sounded emotional, but it definitely didn't disappoint.

Halo took me on an emotional roller coaster. It's full of highs and lows, but is essentially a book about healing. While it destroyed me, it did piece me back together as well. I thought the author did a
    Candy Box
    Oct 21, 2016 Candy Box rated it it was amazing
    Top 10 Best Read in 2016!

I absolutely recommend you buy this book.!. It is absolutely fantastic.
    The story of Thomas and Ryder and Halo will be in my heart forever and always. And let's not forget Brandon!
    These characters suck me in from the moment I watched the book trailer. This is the first book I read by this author and I will definitely reading more books by her no doubt.
    This story is full of ups and downs and happy and sad. I screamed and cried I was so happy at times and was crying. I coul
    Leann Foster
    Oct 20, 2016 Leann Foster rated it it was amazing
    Reviewed for Hooked On Books

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

From the start to the finish I don't think I had a dry eye. This book hold so many emotions from joy to down right heartbreak. These 3 characters have such soul kind love that it's scary. The storyline will keep you wanting more. I highly recommend reading this book. Not only do you get a strong female character but you get two Alpha Navy Seal men!

Halo and Thomas love story starts when she was 16 and by 25 Thomas has broken her heart. Ry
    Oct 20, 2016 Erin rated it really liked it
    Thomas and Halos story....Thomas is a navy SEAL and leaves for deployment when Halo finds out she's pregnant...
    Christy CaptainReadsALot
    Oct 16, 2016 Christy CaptainReadsALot rated it really liked it
    WHAT? WOW! That just happened. It was such a fantastic book. Full review coming soon!
    Book Diva
    Oct 18, 2016 Book Diva rated it it was amazing
    Looks amazing love the trailer!!!!! ...more
    Syndi Day
    Syndi Day marked it as to-read
    Oct 24, 2016
    Jeanette marked it as to-read
    Oct 24, 2016
    Catherine marked it as to-read
    Oct 24, 2016
    Lolita marked it as to-read
    Oct 24, 2016
    Jennifer marked it as to-read
    Chris Jefferson
    Chris Jefferson marked it as to-read
    Oct 23, 2016
    InformationSuperhero marked it as to-read
    Oct 23, 2016
    Brittany marked it as to-read
    Kellie Demarsh
    Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
    Oct 23, 2016
    Lauren marked it as to-read
    Oct 23, 2016
    Maggie marked it as to-read
    Constance Markward
    Constance Markward marked it as to-read
    Oct 22, 2016
    Misty marked it as to-read
    Oct 22, 2016
    Kim marked it as to-read
    Wendy Livingstone
    Wendy Livingstone marked it as to-read
    Oct 22, 2016
    As far back as R.C. Stephens can remember she was a sucker for a good romance. Of course there had to be a prince charming even if he ultimately was a dark knight and there had to be a happy ending.
    She watched the movie Dirty Dancing way too many times growing up and Jean Claude Van Damme movies too. Go figure!
    After years of saying she would write a book one day, she finally put pen to paper and
    More about R.C. Stephens...