Start by marking “Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold (Dead Team Alpha, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold (Dead Team Alpha, #2)

Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold

(Dead Team Alpha #2)

The Stronghold.
A fortified survivor pocket tucked into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in the former Boulder, Colorado. A culture based on military training and strength, the Stronghold is now the last bastion for the living. For nearly a century the Stronghold has thrived, rebuilding a small slice of civilization in the midst of a zombie infested wasteland.
But that
Published November 19th 2015 by Severed Press

To ask other readers questions about Dead Team Alpha 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Team Alpha 2

Start your review of Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold (Dead Team Alpha, #2)
David Dalton
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another good Dead Team Alpha zombie thriller. I will for sure need to check out the "Sister" character from his other zombie related titles. Lots of zombies, crazies, cannibals, and code-monkeys involved in the story. It would be a plus to have read Dead Team Alpha #1 prior to this one to get to know the world and characters of Dead Team Alpha.
Lori
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Great continuation of the series. Very engaging, highly entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable. The story pulls you in immediately and never lets go. It was one of those books I couldn't wait to get back to. I listened every chance I could. The series is definitely worth your time and credit.

Just like all his other books this one is full of non-stop action, suspense and liberal doses of sarcastic humor. When I say non-stop action, I mean non-stop. The story is fast paced and something is consta
RJ
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dead Team Alpha retreats to the stronghold, to make one last stand against the hordes of zombies heading their way. A warrior from the distant past makes her appearance and has DTA scratching their heads wondering who she is and what the heck she’s talking about. Eventually it is made known that she has an important role in the coming battle. Speaking of the coming battle, DTA finds that it is in their best interest to align themselves with the Code Monkeys as it is apparent that their goals for ...more
Jennifer Wheeler
Rachel Montoya
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

Loved this book! From the beginning, I knew who Sister was, and it was awesome how Jake Bible related the characters to ones we knew from Z-Burbia. Can't wait to see what's next!
Mark
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A worthy sequel to the Z-Burbia series and provides a decent amount of closure.
Rachael Ashak-Benson
Five Stars for the Ending

Much like the first book in this series, the story doesn't really come together into something cohesive until well after halfway through the book. It takes about the same time to become familiar with the main characters.
Choppy organization.... characters are just sprung on the reader, with zero character development. Those characters are killed off as quickly as they appear. Disposable characters = disposable chapters.
For the main characters, there is much more characte
Deirdre Toby
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must read for fans of the Z-burbia series!!!!!

Awesome book! Anyone who has read Jake Bible's Z_burbia , or Apex Trilogy will want to dive into this one! The non-stop action will have you at the edge of your seat and begging for more! Had I known what treasures awaited me inside I would have dove into it sooner...
Jake Bible has delivered once again! I hate spoilers in reviews so all I will say is long-time fans will be pleasantly surprised, and to those new to his work, welcome to your new addi
Jennifer S Bradshaw
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Always a great Jake Bible read!!!!

So happy now I got to read the DTA2. Always keeps my Interest with so much action and all the interesting characters. I hope this isn't the end of the DTA and another book will follow Mr Bible! But for now Gripping read and great job !!! You nailed it!
PJ Lea
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star.

DTA are off into action again.
Brilliant second book in this series, I couldn't wait to read it and wasn't disappointed in any way. The teams are easy to root for and the story is non stop action.
Amy Gregory
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the 1st

This book was so amazing. Action packed all the way to the very end. As a fan of the Z-burbia series I love that this book is connected and that there is another series after this that's connected. It's like the story in full circle. Genius!
Malik
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great

I really like how jake bible combines this series with z-burbia! I think it's awesome that he can keep your interest in all of this and keep it going to another series!!!!
rex e sparks jr
Norma
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
( Format : Audiobook )
""T.R.O.U.B.L.E. Trouble.""
Simply superb. Unlike book one which could be confusing with the quick introduction of large numbers of characters, many of whom live only briefly in the unrelenting fighting, our protagonists are more familiar, fewer in number (though just as likely to die) and there is one new main personality, Sister: irracible, demanding, older than those in the patrol, and killer extraordinary. Where most had sought the relative safety of the Stronghold or ot
Chris Page
May 12, 2020
Elizabeth
Aug 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5)
  • Moth Busters (Freaky Florida Mystery Adventures #1)
  • Cut and Run
  • French Quarter Vendetta: Murder & Mystery in the Big Easy
  • Dying Days 3
  • Mango Star
  • Killing With Kings (Georgia Coast Cozy Mysteries Book 4)
  • Highway To Hell
  • What he Doesn't Know (tales of Dan Coast #13)
  • Death In A Deck Chair (Cruising for Murder, #1)
  • The Hidden Truth
  • Keyport Cthulhu 2
  • Dying Days: Origins
  • Keyport Cthulhu
  • Belford Stories 2
  • Belford Stories 4
  • Dying Days 4 (Dying Days #4)
  • Belford Stories 3
Jake Bible, Bram Stoker Award nominated-novelist, short story writer, independent screenwriter, podcaster, and inventor of the Drabble Novel, has entertained thousands with his horror, sci/fi, thriller, and adventure tales. He reaches audiences of all ages with his uncanny ability to write a wide range of characters and genres.

Jake is the author of the bestselling Z-Burbia series set in Asheville,

Dead Team Alpha (2 books)
  • Dead Team Alpha (Dead Team Alpha, #1)

News & Interviews