Start by marking “Moore than a Feeling” as Want to Read:
Moore than a Feeling

Moore than a Feeling

(Needing Moore #5)

"Holly and Aiden broke up? Seriously? No way. Not those two."

Dumped.
No, not only dumped.
Blindsided and dumped.

I thought that Aiden McManus was my forever, my soulmate,
That was until he told me he was still in love with his ex.

I didn't want to believe him.
So, I convinced myself that our break-up was because of his upcoming deployment,
and not because he didn't love
257 pages
Published July 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Moore than a Feeling, please sign up.
Patti I can't imagine JAR would do that. Maybe she will redeem Tom somewhat, but I hope the story will be about Holly and Aiden finding their way back to ea…moreI can't imagine JAR would do that. Maybe she will redeem Tom somewhat, but I hope the story will be about Holly and Aiden finding their way back to each other. Fingers crossed!(less)
Julie Richman It absolutely will. All my books are in Kindle format.
…more
It absolutely will. All my books are in Kindle format.
(less)

Start your review of Moore than a Feeling
Rejane
Nov 21, 2018 marked it as no-way-jose
kinda spoiler-ish

Does this blurb sell?? I guess it does for the 4 hundred something rates... 🤭😱 For me.. I would not read it for free even if it was the last book in the world. And to add insult to injury, it’s told in multiple povs and there’s an involvement of heroine and her stepmother’s ex lover.
And when hero comes back from wherever hole he was, he rekindles a relationship with an ex girlfriend from before heroine. 🤔😏😒🧐
Now.. someone please tell me where is the romance in the picture above?
Lu Bielefeld
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
There is something comforting about being back with the Moore family, like a familiar warm blanket. Schooner and Mia have surrounded their blended family in love and I feel it every time I read more from this couple.

This is really Holly’s story but there is plenty of storyline featuring the wider family. Holly is still nursing a broken heart after being dumped by her long term boyfriend Aiden, prior to his deployment overseas. She seems to be grasping onto any guy that treats her well which mean
Dilek VT
Nov 21, 2018 marked it as nope
With a blurb like this, the book has no chance for me... Nope, no way!
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Moore than a Feeling was an expansion of the Needing Moore series by Julie Richman.

Holly Moore had been dumped by her true love Aiden McManus. He was being deployed again and not only broke it off before he left, he did it in a cruel way leaving devastation and heart break in its wake. We learned about it in the previous book, Bad Son Rising, Holly’s brother, Zac’s story. Holly’s story then picked up with her bad decisions in the aftermath.

More than a Feeling was emotional and heart breaking. It
Kim
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Moores feel like friends and family to me. I have followed them since Mia and Schooner first fell in love and gobbled up more every time a related book came out. We already saw Holly's brother, Zac, fall in love, and I have waited for her to get her full story.

Holly thought she and Aiden would be together forever...and then he shocked them all by breaking it off with her. This sends Holly into a spiral of devastation, but also of self-discovery. She is confused, heart-broken, and li
Courtney
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Julie is back with my favorite family - the Moore's!!! I was so excited when I learned she was writing another book involving this family and she did not disappoint.

This Needing Moore series is one of my all-time favorite series and these spin-off books are perfect to keep the family's legacy moving along. Julie does a great job brining the family back together and making Moore Than a Feeling a great read.

Moore Than A Feeling is more than just about the two main characters. We actually get to se
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Moore Than a Feeling by Julie A. Richman
Contemporary Romance. Spinoff. Written as a standalone.
If you are a fan of the Needing Moore Series by Julie A. Richman, then stop what you are doing right now and RUN, don’t walk to go buy Moore Than a Feeling . This is a spin-off story about Holly (Schooner’s daughter) and Aiden. Though the romance between the couple stands perfectly well alone, there is as much attention paid to the side characters from the first series as ther
Elle
Jul 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
The story was told from so many points of view. There was too much going on and the MCs were not the focus of the story. The first part alone was focused on the drama with the h's current lover (not the H) who happens to be the ex-lover of her stepmother. Just, no.
Zilpha Owens
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Give Me Moore Stars

The Moore Family is back and oh how I have missed them! The smooth writing and eye for detail puts you right smack in the middle of the family and it’s where you want to be. And even though this is Aiden and Holly’s story, Schooner, Mia and the gang are all there along for the journey. The love of this family is enormous. It’s a strong, comforting hug and deep belly laughs, happy times and sad times, smooth sailing and turbulent waters. It’s Moore than just a romantic tale.
Nancy Metsch
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
Each Moore story is better then the last. And Holly's book is my new favorite.
I may not be able to do this book justice, but i will try.
Aiden is her everything, she is so in love wih this man. And then he breaks her heart into a million pieces. Why you ask, but he has to go over seas again with the Army and he doesn't want Holly to wait.
Mia and Schooner don't believe for a second that Aiden is no longer in love with Holly, but for now they are over. Just a little bo
MJ
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018-books
Moore than a Feeling is like coming home. Just getting to hang out once again with the entire Moore crew is beyond wonderful for me. I have loved these characters since the very start with Searching for Moore and with this new book, it is safe to say I am forever hooked!

Julie Richman has an undeniable rhythm when she crafts these stories. From the very first words, I am once again thrust into the very core in which the Moore family exists. There is that cozy sense of being together with great ol
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Julie's writing is superb! I adore the Moore's! It is such a great read & journey down memory lane. Her ability to bring the story to life and make the reader feel as if they are living the story is one of the many reasons I love her books. Your characters are so rich and true-to-life. Holly and Aiden's love and pain are palpable. Julie does a great job of relating Aiden's experiences and pain with real-life struggles that men & women go through on a daily basis (I don't want to say wh ...more
Josephine
Jul 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Dnf - 7%. I’ve read the previous books, so at least I wasn’t lost, but I forgot how much I don’t enjoy the points of views bouncing all over the place. I wanted to hear just from Holly and Aiden. I also feel like there is more “telling” in this book.
E-Reader Addict
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am a sucker for second-chance love stories, and when Julie Richman releases one, I drop everything and read it all in one sitting (staying up WAY past my bedtime).

Holly and Aiden had been deeply in love, but just before deploying to the Middle East, Aiden cuts Holly loose. She’s heartbroken, and just wants to know the real reason why Aiden broke things off with her.

After an ill-advised relationship with a much older man, and year has passed, Holly learns Aiden is back. He’s still not telling
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moore Than A Feeling by Julie Richman was FANTASTIC. I feel like I just spent a few days with some of my very old and dear friends. This book was not just about Holly and Aidan. It was a Moore family book. Catching up with ALL of them made my heart swell. Damn I missed these people. Julie didn't miss a beat with this book, it picked up right where the last one ended. It had all the insurmountable love and laugh out loud humor we are used to from the previous books. The one liners had me in stitc ...more
Becca
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fans of the series have been waiting for Holly's story for 4 years and we finally have it in hand --- just amazing!

Holly has found the man of her dreams but is blindsided when he breaks up with her right before his deployment overseas. Aiden thinks he's doing the right thing by telling her he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend, hoping that it will push her to move on. But all it does is send Holly into a tailspin and a year of wondering what happened to the man who said she was his everythin
Rachel
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

Holly thought she and Aiden were a forever match. They may have been opposites, but they understood the other completely and had built a strong relationship together over the years. She is blindsided when he breaks up with her prior to his deployment. She is even further crushed when he starts dating an ex, a woman completely opposite of Holly.

These two have so many struggles during the course of the story that my head spun. They each make choices that they think are for the best, but
Peggy
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I've taken a long very satisfying journey. This book is delightful. I love getting to seeing Schooner and Mia with their growing family along with Seth and Henry its a beautiful gathering.
CJ is back in the story!!! and she is perfection. You must read this...she can't be described by anyone but the talented Julie A. Richman.
This book is about Holly, Schooners oldest daughter. It opens with her heartbroken over Aidens break up with her as he is sent into a war zone by the Army. He do
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live, 4.5
It was great catching up with Moore family, this time with Holly’s story. I felt like a fly on the wall watching everything going on. This is a story following rich tapestry of family life.That follows through from Holly and Aiden’s break-up. Two thanksgivings and many other family holidays.
Even though this is Holly’s heartbreak, as seen through the eyes of her family, and provides great entertainment with banter and bickering among family, frien
Kizzy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!

I've been in love with this series from the beginning, and when I heard we were finally getting Holly's story, I could not wait!!

From the beginning of the story I was hooked. Holly is heartbroken over her breakup from Aiden and she really surprised me with who she turned to. With that said, when all is found out, all hell breaks loose. I loved seeing the gang again, and bringing CJ into this was something else. I have no words for her. Mia and Schooner were amazing as always, but Po a
Patricia Gadsden
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is yet another and hit by Julie A Richman. She beautifully tells the story of another Moore while bringing in key characters from previous books that makes this story well rounded and complete. I can't wait for the next installment of the Moore series of anything else by this amazing author.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Moore than a Feeling is Holly Moore and Aiden's story, Holly is Schooner's daughter from his first marriage to evil backstabbing Cj. Oh how I love Schooner, Mia and Schooner's love story never gets old and you get lots of them in Moore than a Feeling. Julie Richman has perfected this story and knows what her readers want and that is Moore!
Tina
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the book. Think I'd LOVE to spend Thanksgiving with the Moore family :)
Angela Cockran
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say other than I absolutely love the Moore’s and all their extended family.. this book is like going home... you get to visit with them all, including Cj, which of course we all love to hate.. Holly and Aidens story has all The feels, those that serve our country have some of the biggest risk and losses to keep us safe, but true love can center you and bring you back in the here and now... Moore than a feeling is a must read, but if you haven’t spent time with the whole family you’re ...more
Lisa
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not only was it sweet to read about the Moore's again, Holly's story, my 5*s are selfish; since I am a New Yorker, with Richman mentioning all kinds of Long Island & NY landmarks plus Junior's Cheesecake how could I not give it anything but that rating?! Come on Long Island Expressway, Sagitos Pkwy, Bay Shore, West Babylon...the list goes on and on. Yay!

Truthfully, Schooner, Mia, Nate, Po were a very big of this story and I love that, in fact I wish all authors would do as much. The rest of the
Mary Jane McLeod
Great series

A really great series. I enjoyed each and every book. Holly' s story held my attention from the beginning and brought out a lot of emotions as the book deals with PTSD and love.
Saicel
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this family!! Loved this storyline & characters!!Just did not want any of it to end. ...more
Bev Quigley
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. I love the Moore family.
CRlovebooks ❤️
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
What a delightful read!
Where to start?
This book was full of everything!
First Schooner ❤️ I couldn’t love him more.
Everything I ever want with all my favorite book characters....Romance, passion, love, drama, heartache, witty characters and ended perfectly.
This book was fresh air on a breezy day!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Love Online
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Heartbreak at Roosevelt Ranch (Roosevelt Ranch, #2)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Hold You Close
  • Someone Else's Ocean
  • Unbreak My Heart
  • Break
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Second Chance (Chances, #2)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • Dear Jane
  • The Naked Truth
  • Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Saving Grace
  • Filthy Lies (Blackstone Dynasty, #2)
USA Today Bestselling author Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, reading and writing fiction has always been a passion. Julie began her corporate career in publishing in NYC and writing played a major role throughout her career as she created and wrote marketing, advertising, direct mail and fundraising materials for Fortu ...more

Needing Moore (5 books)
  • Searching For Moore (Needing Moore, #1)
  • Moore to Lose (Needing Moore, #2)
  • Henry's End
  • Moore than Forever (Needing Moore, #3)