Start by marking “Joy Is Found (Men Of Ocean Beach, #3)” as Want to Read:
Joy Is Found (Men Of Ocean Beach, #3)

Joy Is Found

(Men of Ocean Beach #3)

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
~ Bob Marley

Levi Donovan is best friend and wingman to Keanu Lee. He is also his business partner in Limbitless Tees. (There is a pun in there, folks.) Well, he was wingman, but now Keanu has Hope in more ways than one.

Things are changing for this sexy brotherhood … for the better.

Retro has the love of his life, which has turn

To ask other readers questions about Joy Is Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joy Is Found

Teri
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The hopeless romantic in me, the one who loves to see those that have carried the worst kinds of pain, be it physical or emotional, is in my happy place after reading this. This is a beautiful story well written and of course as is this authors style, filled with twist and suspense/drama/intrigue. This does all tie in with the other series which is the story of Whisper and Edge. Don't get me started on that one. Here we have Joy who has been beat down by blow after blow yet still she stands. Lev ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best series ive read.

Emma james blows my mind !. Seriously this series has had me hooked from the very beginning and ive devoured every book so far thats been written. Im in love with each and every character from the loyalty the friendships, the brotherhood, the devestating loss to the empowerment that they bring to the people around them due to their unfortunate circumstances. The women that they love who can bring them to their knees. The men of ocean beach and truely one of a kind
Donna Campbell-Thompson
So good!

I need the next book!! I am completely in love with this series and need more!!! This is such a fun series and I am completely in love with all the characters!
Linda Anderson
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific Author

I can't wait for the next book!I haven't read all her books yet,but I will.I have a new hero.I absolutely loved this book and didn't put it down till the last page.I can read a book a day being disabled.
Sam
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Joy Is Found was my most anticipated book of 2015 and what an outstanding addition to one of my favourite series of all time it is!

Emma James came onto my radar earlier this year and her words, her characters and the journey she has taken each of those characters on, has had a huge impact on my heart and soul. You know when you read one of 'those' books, that makes you stop what you are doing, look at a wall and just say "WOW." You know the feeling I'm talking about right? Well this series will
Cally
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emma James is one of those authors who you know as soon as you pick up one of her books your not going to be disappointed. She has the natural talent that draws you into her characters and you are the third person looking in.

Joy is found will take you on such a emotional roller coaster you will be laughing out aloud, then the next minute crying with happiness and sadness. Also if your like me your have your husband/wife and even kids looking at you oddly and telling you its just a book.

This is b
Katrina
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Joy is Found takes off from book two. Past characters continuing and new characters introduced.
Emma has upped the bar , throwing us lots of exciting new tid bits as well as adding more to the mix.

(( secrets I can not divulge )) but how exciting !!

Joy is Found is another great installment in the series , it will keep you engaged , eager and draw you into the lives of the Ocean beach guys and girls.

The characters grow with each story written, we see strength , love and friendship blossom and co
Raelene Barns
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So what can I say about this woman's writing. Ms Emma all I can say is "Good Job".
I love EVERYTHING that she writes .... but will admit I was reluctant to read this one as I am not in the minority of the FAITH AND jASE fan club .... I was hoping for a Harley take over ... but she is redeemed and I'm very excited for the next one ....... These boys of the OB are men that we all wish we'd had as friends, My interest was definitely peaked with Levi and Joy especially the "they have something in com
Caryl Casanova
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the way everyone has a chance to be expressed in this book and in this series. The friendship they share gives my real life friendship a run for my money. I am so happy that Levi found joy back in his life. They inspire me to be a better person and friend. Totally the best last book for my 2015 and worth not sleeping for.
Alizon
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've come to expect a lot from Ms. James and her men of Ocean Beach, and she didn't disappoint. Every time I pick one of these books up, I dive into a rich story told from various points of view. I don't like to say too much in my reviews on her books, as she has tons of little things that are so fun to pick up on and discover, but I would definitely recommend this book.
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I just adore these characters and am completely loving the new additions with each book. For the first time in a few weeks I got some time to read and I haven't stopped all day, I've been hooked!

Full review to come.
Renessa
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When is book 4 coming out??? I *need* it!
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

*Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Also this is not a standalone - you should have read the prior books in the series as this is a continuation of the same stories.

Joy is Found was a great read. It is probably my favorite of the series thus far! These books are so different from most and I love that. The author is really good at creating a story with so many different main characters and having it actually
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another 5 star winner from Emma James!

I totally love the small details this author includes in her writing, they make it so easy to visualise the story. They also add to character and setting descriptions which is vital.

These two lead characters are perfect for each other! They compliment each other so well that you can't believe they hadn't found each other before hand!

Joy is aptly named and Levi is such a hunk!

I experienced the full range of emotions in this fantastic book, laughing w
Krista
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving this series! However, reader beware, Emma James will totally leave you hanging . . . . until the next book! Joy is Found is book 3 in her Men of Ocean Beach series and they are not to be read as a stand alone. You need to read all of them in order to know what is going on. Book 3 picked up where book 2 left off. I love the men in this series! The pace of the story and the writing style makes this an easy book to get lost in. Now, Emma James, hurry up with book 4!!!
Klaartje
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait for the next book

I have loved the whole serie. It is very well written and sucks you in. I love the fact that it still has the other characters in the book as well. The story just continues and the main thread stays the death of a beloved friend and the life of the ones left behind and how they cope with the loss and try to move on.
Gwen Shafer
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Loving this series so very much . Absolutely love each and every character and where the story line takes them. I love how no matter what happens they are all there for each other. Well written enjoyable from beginning to end. Does leave you kindof hanging at the end but it is a good ending . Cant wait until i can read the next one .
Gillian
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series don't normally read books told from so many people's point of views but have no problem following this at all. only disappointing thing is I now have to wait till the next one is released lol
Amy
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better and Better

I love trilogies but most of the time the first one is the best and then the rest are ok. Not true in this case. This third was the best one by far and that's saying a lot because I loved the first two. I can't wait to read the next one.
Stephanie Virgilio
Love the series and the storylines. Giving it a 4 b/c I didn’t realize there were other books that haven’t been written yet and b/c I think I would’ve preferred each character to have their own book.
Sallie Page
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

I am loving how these books are written, intertwining all the characters - carrying on the main storyline, but bringing in the new people and side stories.
Kim Gauger
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah-maz-ing!!

So good!! This series is so so good! I am so I to these characters and their stories! Man it is good. A totally must read
Shirley
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joy

This series is very well written and captivating, so I am moving onto Will To Protect. I can honestly say I am a fan of Emma’s and intend to read more of her books!
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
SBJ2016Favorite

The Men of Ocean Beach series by Emma James is one of my favorite series. I usually devour these books the moment they release.

Joy Is Found released during the holiday period while I was traveling abroad. I decided to read the book while on the plane to London. Big mistake, impossible to read with a marching band full of teenagers on the plane. The concentration level was very low . I put the book aside with full intentions of finishing the book when we got to our hotel room in London. Well nee
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Emma James
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fan made collage. I adore these. Thank you Jolene from the Netherlands.

photo 12366197_1653711174882926_5214377854956870316_n_zps1myvnknj.jpg

photo levi teaser jif 4 framed_zpsttdq4k3m.jpg

photo keanu and hope smaller size promo 3_zpspcc3e3mt.png

photo KEANU PROMO BANNER JIF FRAMED_zpsuebupssj.jpg

photo LEVI PROMO 1 CROPPED_zpspnaqu8p8.jpg

photo LEVI DONOVAN 1_zpsylbz12f9.jpg

Tanya
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emma James is the queen of being unpredictable. I don't think she can throw me anymore surprises or shocks but oh she does! I love that she gives me this shock factor. It makes the book so good. The cliffhangers that she has at the end of her last two books left me completely in awe and disbelief. I needed to know what happened and it made me want the book that much more. I NEEDED Joy Is Found. I needed to know who Ajax was?! That was a complete shocker. I am glad that I know now. Trust me it is ...more
Erin Paige Bixby
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
6 stars
Emotional wreckage. That is what this book has left behind. I say that in the best way possible! I have loved these characters since the beginning. I absolutely do not have a favorite. It is hard to when they have all invaded my soul and taken up residence. Each new addition has moved right in with them and made themselves at home. These characters are all very similar in some ways, but each of them is uniquely their own person. There is so much going on in this book. But that is why I lo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My favorite so far! I am so engrossed now in the lives of these men, and the women they love, that I simply did not want this book to end. I could have easily kept reading another few hours about their lives and not gotten bored. What this book did though is take the crew home for the holidays. You finally get to meet some of the families, and seeing the families react to the emotional changes was a beautiful thing. So much character development in this one!

We meet Joy here, too. She is one of
Missy Harton
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"...you all need a little joy in your lives now,..."
The men of Ocean Beach are back in Emma James' third installment, Joy is Found. If you haven't checked out this tight group of fellows, you're DEFINITELY missing out! This is a FABULOUS series; A Little Faith, Hope is Lost, and Joy is Found will take you on an emotional journey of dealing with grief and learning how to move on. The characters are passionate, witty, and loyal. Each book starts off with a scene that captures your soul. It's virtu
Emma James is the international best-selling author of the completed Hell's Bastard series, a jaw-dropping, highly addictive, unpredictable, sexy, and very twisted dark suspense/thriller series with MC influence (biker).

Also writing, the Men Of Ocean Beach, an NA/contemporary romance series full of sexy men who will seduce and captivate the reader with their hearts and humor.

Love will always ris

Men of Ocean Beach (5 books)
  • A Little Faith (Men Of Ocean Beach, #1)
  • Hope Is Lost (Men Of Ocean Beach, #2)
  • Will To Protect (Men Of Ocean Beach, #4)
  • Chance For Freedom (Men Of Ocean Beach, #5)