Start by marking “Off Limits” as Want to Read:

Read Book

Off Limits: A Stepbrother MMA Romance

Tuck

I like to fight and I like to f*ck.

Now’s my shot to fight for real, step out from my billionaire father’s shadow and be my own man. This summer’s all about going after my goal of becoming a pro MMA fighter.

The problem is the girl I want to f*ck. She’s driving me crazy with her little yoga outfits, her creamy skin, luscious curve
Published December 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Off Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Limits

Start your review of Off Limits
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

“Standing pressed up against the wall, my heart had stopped when i’d seen him enter the cage. He looked so menacing and powerful, all male. All that energy and aggression, raw passion and prowess, my breathing picked up the second I saw him. He’d taken off his sweatshirt, revealing his rippling muscles and tattoos.”

5 off limits stars!! I’ve read my fair share of stepbrother books, but I think this may be one of my favorites!! So hot!!

Wow, the angst and intense attraction between Tuck and Jewel i
Sophie
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy Hot sinful and insanely sexy read...Off Limits is a ball of pure, delicious sin wrapped in an exquisite story that left me breathless and wanting more.
I LOVED these characters and the build up between them, the angst literally burned through the pages and sizzled through me.
I seem to have an addiction to fighter books at the minute and with the added tantalising taboo story line that this story offers I was hooked. I straight up devoured this book like Tuck devours Jewel..HARD!
✿kawehi.reviews
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, om-ow-inlcuded
☆ I received an ARC via GossipGirls PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

3.5 stars!!

”You kill me,” I murmured.
“I think you mean crush.” He kissed me full on the lips.
“Crush?” I asked when I could.
“Because I’m the Crusher. In and out of the cage, baby.” He flexed his bicep at me and flashed me a cocky grin.

Off Limits
was your stepbrother and sister taboo pairing, mixed with a little MMA fighting.

Jewel is the daughter of an ex-Hollywood starlet, looking to catch her new sugar da
Kristina
"How much it had turned me on to watch him fuck that girl against the wall. " Of course it did, because you're a retard.

Eye roll to the stupidity that is this "love" story.
Victoria
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review for my co-owned blog United by Books.

Callie has produced a book that is so hot it will leave your knickers on fire and in need of extinguishing! And I need to find me a Tuck STAT!

This for me was my first step into the world of MMA books and what a way to break my virginity (very apt!). I have to say Callie's book left me a little in love with MMA and a whole lot know love with her writing and story telling! I was hooked as soon as I entered her
Erin
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, mma-or-fighters
4 stars... and I really don't like step brother romances. That says something!

So, I don't get the whole step brother craze. I'm not judging; to each their own. I have read very few step brother romances, and that was before they were labeled in that way. Because of that, I have no idea why I picked this book up. Someone on a book blog facebook group thingy posted about it. For whatever reason I thought I'd give it a TRY. I really didn't expect to finish it.

I got hooked. The reason I got hooked?
Aliyeh
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Four stars for Tuck and Jewel!

I was expecting a quick read with this one but that was the opposite of what I got! Tuck and Jewel are new step siblings but the first time they kiss they have no idea! They're both in college and polar opposites when it comes to personality. Being irritated with their parents flighty decisions and confusion with each other, they try to stay far away.
Life it seems has different plans for them. Jewel gets her dream internship in LA and when she arrives at Tuck's fa
Heather andrews
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't say I blame Jewel I wouldn't pass up seeing Tuck fight either, “no, wait.” Now I did reach out and touch him, on his bicep, my hand around his hard muscle. He looked down at it, instantly hyper aware of our physical contact. “I want to go,” I insisted. “Do you have a ticket?” When he wants to be Tuck can be a very observing man, "what are you wearing?" Tuck looked at me like he wanted to rip my dress off with his teeth. My breathing quickened and my chest rose and fell under his hungry gaz ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 3.5 Taboo Stars ~

Off Limits is the first book by Callie Harper that I have read. I was attracted to this book because of the cover and the fact that it was a MMA fighter story. I was also drawn to the story because of it's taboo plot. I am sucker for the step sibling storyline!!

I have to be honest and say I enjoyed this book but I had a hard time connecting with the characters, which in turn made some aspects of the story har
I Love Story Time
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: melyssa-lys, arc
Whoa! This book was H.O.T! Damn...Damn...Damn! I am still squirming in my seat after reading those super steamy intimate scenes. This is definitely one of the sexiest books I have read in a long time. Tuck is one filthy mouthed, hunk of alpha man meat! Holy cow, the angst between Tuck and Jewel is palpable and their chemistry is off the charts. I truly enjoyed their forbidden love story. I love fighter books, and this one did not disappoint! I definitely recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf
4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
What can I say, "Off-Limits" definitely has a few of my favorite ingredients. It has a deliciously naughty and sexy as f*ck man that has a tendency to lean towards dominant sex. Not to mention said man is a rough and raw MMA cage fighter. Add in the devastating hot as Hell meet/cute and you have yourself a recipe for a good read. Toss the fact in that their parents are married and you find out after a sizzling kiss that was about to lead to a quick fast f*ck, then you
Faye Errington
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review

HOLY HELL... TUCK (THE CRUSHER) HELMSWORTH IS ONE HOT MAN...<3

Going into Off Limits I didn't read on the cover that this was a step-brother romance... I have nothing against step-brother books, it's just that there are a lot around at the minute that all have the same kind of story and plot...

But let me tell you now Off Limits is so much more than your typical step-brother book... it is so different it should have its own genre...

This is the first book by Callie I have read and I absolu
Stacey
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a Stepbrother romance I could get into! As this was maybe my second or third stepbrother romance...I wasn't completely sold on the whole "stepbrother" thing. Not usually my thing, but hey I don't like to judge! I have read others where it was just weird and I had to mentally remind myself that they were not blood related! Not here!

Tuck and Jewel had no idea they were about to be introduced to one another as the adult children of their dating parents. But before this even happens Tuck, t
Amy
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Callie Harper
4 stars

Im not a huge fan of the step-brother reads but his one is pretty much a keeper because dude is an MMA FIGHTER … whoop whoop! I also was pleasantly surprised as I have read a few, that this story line was somewhat different than the others. Nice job Callie!

Tucker Leland Helmsworth III is rich. His father has inherited his father’s money and so on and so forth. Tuck is a disappointment to his father wanting to be a fighter. His Dad has had to bail him out of numerou
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Loved this book! I loved how they didn't just fall immediately in love. I like when a book has a build up in the characters relationship and Callie did a wonderful job doing just that. This book was highly entertaining. I loved the banter between the two main characters. I definitely recommend this book.

Jewel has been living her life the opposite of her mother. Her worst fear is becoming like her and she makes the choice to be super responsible to the point where she has no life really besides
Lora Borzelleca
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Some spoilers ahead....

I am always leery about books that deal with step-brothers and really over the top whorish men. But I am extremely glad that I made myself read this. I swear, Callie Harper almost had me creaming in my jeans at work. I literally thought I was going to orgasm while reading. I have to stop and walk away at one point...WHEW. I really liked both characters. Tuck wanted to be nothing like his father but realized he was going in that same direction. It took Jewel telling him how
Books Laid Bare
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Give me a book about a man that is good with his hands and you will be my friend forever – Callie Harper, pleased to meet you!
I love the whole MMA fight scene scenario and with Tuck and Jewel I was onto a winner right off the bat.
I found the pair of them completely impossible not to fall in love with they had a super story and they garnered my enthusiasm to the point where all else was side lined completely – I just had to find out how things were going to end.
They were both brilliant characters
Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Who knew I'd enjoy stepbrother romances this much???

I REALLY enjoyed this book. I mean, what's not to love? It's about a super sexy bad boy MMA fighting stepbrother. Enough said.

From the moment Tuck and Jewel meet, it's definitely lust at first sight. But the flames quickly get extinguished when the pair are thrown together as their new "family" starts to take shape. Seeing a different side of each other as time goes on, now they can't stand each other, and avoidance becomes the norm.

But somewhe
Tracy
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this book!!! The story flow and characters were absolutely perfect, and OMG talk about major, hot, sexy, gorgeous alpha male, well here is where you will find just the man!!!
Tuck is the son of a billionaire, he has had everything handed to him on a plate. He loves to party and he loves girls and he loves to fight MMA style. He has all he wants until he meets Jewel. Then his life changes in pretty much everyway except his fighting.
Jewel is shy, a straight-A student and a virgin. S
Reflections of a Book Geek
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r, arc-from-author
3.75 Stars

This was a very good debut novel by Callie Harper.

In the beginning of this book I thought Tuck was going to be a complete Sh!t but I have to say he changed my mind pretty quickly. Although he wound Jewel up I loved him and he burrowed his way into my heart.

I enjoyed the fact there was quite a bit of buildup to their love story. It wasn’t insta love and that worked well with this story.

I hated how Tuck’s father treated both him and Jewel, he was a horrible man and i wanted to jump int
The Book Fairy Reviews
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tuck, fighting is the only thing that separates hi from his family name and legacy a chance to prove to himself that ha can make it with out using The Hemsworth name.
Jewel, stubborn and strong works hard to prove she is nothing like her gold digging mother.
When they meet sparks fly and they a drawn to each other, then the bottom drops... They meets their parents as they announce they are getting married. Dam talk about first encounters!!!
This book has all the taboo of the stepbrother romance and
Judy Miracle
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My rating is as Off Limits as this book!!! 5+ star worthy!!!

This book was off the charts HOT!!! Love me some stepbrother books and mix in MMA as well!! Yup I fell in love with Off Limits!! I could not put it down the characters were not only scorching the pages but they are complex. Loved the banter between Tuck and Jewel!! The sexual tension between them was just crazy and made me want to scream at them to just give in and get it on!! They are both denying what they feel well Tuck not so much h
Michelle Ballard
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an emotional read!!! Jewel wants to be nothing like her mother. A wash up actress looking for her next conquest as long as he has plenty of money. Well she found one Leland and now Jewel is stuck at this Horse fundraiser waiting to meet him when this man makes his way to the bar and Jewel is instantly taken by him. Of course Jewel is hidden where no one can see her while she checks this man out. Once she decides she is going to the bar where he is she doesn't expect him to talk to her b ...more
Cherry Hurtado
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Arc given to my blog for an honest review....

HOLLY SHIT BALLS! How hot was that book! Shit it had me flipping pages. I was able to connect with all the characters which is something I have to have happen or I loose interest in a book.

Reckless Readers
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
*Arc provided for honest review*

Jesus the angst in this one was killing me! At some point the main character Jewel annoyed the shit out of me! The back and forth was insane but understandable. The situation they were thrown in made this book what it is! HOT AND HEAVY! Let's talk about how hot it is to read t
We like it big book blog
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy melted panties Batman! Callie Harper’s Off Limits was off the hook! I’m going to start this off by letting you all know that Jewel and Tuck’s story is a straight up baby making, bow chicka bow wow book. Their chemistry so wanton, the pages were spitting out fireballs, burning me up. Whoa!

*** FULL REVIEW TO COME DURING THE UPCOMING BLOG TOUR ***

Callie Harper
Lisa
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Off Limits in exchange for an honest review.

WOW! I loved it!

From the very first page this book had me hooked, and it did not let me go untilI finished at 1am.
The story is well written and the characters are complex and loveable. I love Tuck's arrogance and dirty mouth, and Jewel's quite insecurities.
The sexual tension in this book is tangible. I wanted to scream at them to get themselves together already!
I cannot wait to see what Callie brings us next! She definitely has
Ree
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a steamy read!! Tuck's dirty mouth is a panty-melter.

I love MMA books, and this one did not disappoint! I loved the build-up between Tuck and Jewel. Hell, I loved Tuck & Jewel! From the minute they meet, their chemistry is off-the-charts crazy, and their banter was very entertaining.

There were a few spelling errors, but overall a good story. I definitely recommend! This is a great first effort.
loves 2 read romance
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am usually not a fan of step brother romances but I absolutely loved this one. From the very start these characters have a fierce attraction to each other. Once they learn about their parents they both have to fight the sexual tension pulsing between them. I can't wait to see see more from this author
Great story.
Christine
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book gets 5 STARS alone because of how freaking HOT it was. I'm mean damn!! This author can definitely write some off the charts scenes. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Billionaire BOSS: Secret Baby
  • Perfect Pleasure
  • Dirty Fling
  • Stolen (Stolen, #1)
  • Escape My Love (Cole Brothers #5.5)
  • Filthy Valentine (Dungeon Demons MC)
  • His Valentine
  • Love Me Sweet: A High School Best Friends to Enemies to Lovers Steamy Standalone Romance (Dirty Elite Academy)
  • Make Me Believe (Dirty Elite Academy #2)
  • Trick Play
  • Love Over Logic
  • Coach (Breeding, #1)
  • Love Lock (Love Lock Duet, #2)
  • High School Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Love Block (Love Lock Duet, #1)
  • Falling at First Sight
  • Better With You (Bragan University, #1)
  • Better With You, Always (Bragan University, #4)
Callie Harper writes hot, fun, page-turning romances. She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise.

She is the author of the Beg For It series and the All In series, both of which feature standalones with crossover characters

To get freebies and hear about new releases and sales, join Callie's Facebook author group https://www.facebook.com/groups/

News & Interviews