Start by marking “Thief of Hearts (Hearts, #5)” as Want to Read:
Thief of Hearts (Hearts, #5)

Thief of Hearts

(Hearts #5)

Seduce the teacher.
Steal the painting.

Andrea Anderson has no clue of the thoughts churning around in the dark and dangerous ex-con’s head as he enters her classroom. In fact, she’s momentarily lost for words. Not in her entire teaching career has she had a student who looked quite like Stu Cross.

A widow at just twenty-eight, love is something An
Published October 4th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Thief of Hearts, please sign up.
Robin As far as I've heard, (from people that have read the book) yes!

Start your review of Thief of Hearts (Hearts, #5)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!

If you are familiar with this author’s work, then you already know how talented she is, how every single one of her stories is unique and refreshing, how every character she writes is endearing and relatable in one way or another. 'Thief of Hearts' , the fifth installment in this author’s “Hearts” series was by far the best installment in the series. At least in my humble opinion. I loved everything about this story. I simply devoured it! I couldn’t put it down for one minute. It
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, book-boyfriends
5 Stars

[image error]

L.H. Cosway does it again with this clever, sexy, story which can be indeed be read as a standalone. The only thing a reader needs to know which is explained clearly is that Stu Cross, the eldest Cross brother, had stepped up to the plate and took the fall for his family’s illegal car business in the prior book of this series. Other than that, I implore you to give this book a go and experience the wonder of this author’s talent.

”Well, wasn’t this just wonderful. The resi
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You’re not invisible like you think you are,” he whispered, eyes holding mine intensely. ”You’re beautiful. So beautiful. I see you.”

photo TOH4_zpsxlfvr0vo.jpg

L.H. Cosway has fast become one of my automatic must read authors!! I haven’t read any of the previous books in this series and that didn’t hinder my enjoyment of reading THIEF OF HEARTS because each book can be read as a standalone. I do have every intention of getting to the ones I’ve missed!! I h
Penny Reid
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book has several delightful twists and turns. I went into it blind (without reading the blurb). I recommend knowing as little as possible about the story before starting. Short story: JUST READ IT!!

But... if you want to be spoiled, here you go: (view spoiler)
A.
3 Stars

No time for a full review so this will be short.

I’m really glad this isn’t another cliché teacher-student forbidden romance with the “ex-con hero” element thrown into the mix. But then again I didn’t expect anything less from this author. Her books are always unique.

Overall, this is a charming and fun read. The storyline is interesting and entertaining with the epilogue being the unexpected highlight of the entire book.

I liked the hero but was quite indifferent towards the heroine. Sa
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

“Stu Cross wasn’t as predictable as I thought, and even though I was the teacher in this situation, somehow it felt like I’d been schooled.”

Damn. ALL. OF. THE. FEELS.

Thief of Hearts is the story of Stu and Andrea. We previously met Stu in the last two hearts books and know from those he was sent to prison, taking the fall for his brother Lee. Now two years later he’s out, and some demons came with him.

Andrea is his teacher for some adult learning courses, and the two feel a spark
Claire Robinson
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "Even when you've given up on yourself, I won't give up on you..." Stars!

ITs LIVE!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2dNczLF
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2dmfTSi
Amazon DE: http://amzn.to/2dnK8oB
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2dnKFXE
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2dnJUxA

The Hearts series by L. H. Cosway, is without doubt one of my most favourite series of all time. To be honest it moved into that category pretty early on, but I never expected it to offer up so many totally different, but all completely engrossi
Paige
4.5 "My Soft Spot to Land" Stars

This beautiful book got better with every word I read. My heart is still all a-flutter. By the end I was seriously in love with these characters, their lives and their struggles. LH Cosway wrote another fabulous addition to the Hearts series that will most definitely be added to my need to reread list.

Andrea is a widow who teaches adult education classes. She's always working to make other peoples' lives just a little bit better even when her life is quiet and si
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2dNczLF

5 STARS

"You don't have to deflect.There's no judgment here."
"I'm not deflecting, Miss Anderson, I'm flirting."

Thief Of Hearts is without doubt one of my favorite books in this series! I loved it so much L.H. Cosway did an amazing job with this story and especially with her characters!

description

"How could a man's gaze seem so carnal, as if he was defining me with just a look?"

Stu was the main reason for this, it's been a long time since a character fascinated me and m
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Thief of Hearts
Series: Hearts #5
Author: L.H. Cosway
Release date: October 4, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Thief of Hearts has everything an experienced reader of L.H. Cosway's books comes to expect. Complex and unique characters, along with an unpredictable and completely engrossing storyline. I always know that there will be plenty of surprises in store, but I have to tell you, I was really impressed with what she created here. You couldn't have torn this book
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

4 Artistic Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I am a huge fan of the first three installments of this series so I was looking forward to getting my hands on this one. We met Stu in Hearts of Blue for the first time. He is Lee's brother and supposedly not the brightest bulb in the box. I remembered this little fact when I started to read Thief of Hearts and was a little bit nervous - I don't want my heroes to be dimwits!

Andrea works as a teacher for adult education. She loves her job - there is
Ramona
I became a huge fan of this series and my excitement grew stronger every day until getting to read this book. I was not over the moon for "Hearts of Blue" and really wanted to have a proper book for one of the Cross brothers. I was not disappointed by Stu's story! It was brilliant, funny and kept me hanging until the epilogue.

We all know the Cross brothers from book 4 and got a glimpse of their different personalities and story. Lee, Trevor, Liam and Stu are one united family, being capable of t
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

I absolutely love this series, and since the cheeky chappies from London that form the Cross family have come into the picture, I have had the most amazing time getting to know them and have fallen - hook, line, and sinker for these fabulous brothers.

Stu Cross is the eldest of the clan, but he feels like he's failed as a big brother and left Lee to take charge. However, if you are familiar with book 4, Hearts of Blue, you will know that he stood up to the plate, and spent two
Samantha Young
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant five star read from LH Cosway! This is one of my top favourite book series and Andrea and Stu's story is a wonderful addition to it.

Stu Cross.

Cosway has a wonderful ability to make a somewhat less than heroic secondary character into an irresistible hero in his own book. I didn't think I could love Stu as much as I loved Lee but I did. As always the chemistry between hero and heroine here was amazing. The scenes between Andie and Stu were slow build hot (my favourite kind!).
Dali
A beautiful contemporary romance that toes the line of forbidden love with a wonderful blend of hope, lust, love and angst.

Andrea Anderson loves teaching, she’s fueled by the knowledge that she’s able to make a difference in people’s lives, the last thing on her mind is searching for love, especially not in the classroom and not after becoming a widow at such a young age. But all that changes when bad boy Stu Cross enters her classroom filling it with sexiness directed towards her and vi
Jeannine Allison
4.5 Stars (Re-Read 1/5/2018)

4.5 Stars (First Read 10/10/2016)

STU!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Original Review

description

Now... I'm not saying I have an unhealthy amount of love for L.H. Cosway and her books, or that I become completely crazy when a new book of hers is released... but let's just say, my reaction is pretty much exactly like Buddy the Elf's when he finds out Santa's coming to town...

description

That's not weird, is it? *awkwardly looks around* Well, if you've ever read anything by her, I think you'll agree that h
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★★4 Stars★★★★

photo 1475621417016_zpsw7o0osw7.jpg

photo rfJO72E_zps5or7gerf.png
"Seduce the teacher.

Steal the painting".

Andrea hasn't had it easy for the past four years. Losing her husband to cancer, a crap ton of bills in the aftermath, and being a strong force in her cousin's life whom she absolutely adores. One thing she loves to do is teach and help a lot of people. So When she gets a new student in her class, her main focus is to help him achieve his goals and pass the class. But what she wasn't expecting was t
Bindi Boo
4 stars

Ex-con meets widowed teacher, finds a way to trick her but ends up falling in love with her. That's the jist of the story. Common plot line? Yes, but the author did a fabulous job! The main characters had a fantastic connection and those sex scenes...*fans myself* OFF THE CHARTS!!! Stu is no doubt my favourite Cross brother. Super sweet, super tender and those dark, heated stares....so many of those and I FELT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. Stu Cross is palpably hot and i loved that he was s
Olga therebelreader
3.5~4 stars

This is a book about forbidden love - teacher/student romance but it’s about so much more than just that. It’s a story of friendship, family bonding, art crime and of course student/teacher. Andie is a dynamically complicated character, she goes along day after day playing the same role until she meets her new student, Stu. Stu is dark, mysterious and a dirty talker. I am a sucker for a good teacher/student romance and this one was a little different than others I have read. The teach
Kate
First of all there is nothing hotter than an East London Cockney accent. Gets me all hot and bothered. Now that that vital piece of information is out of the way let’s move on to the important things.

4.5 ‘It’s a clean slate or nothing’ Stars.

Andie Anderson is a widow at the young age of 28 years old. The dead spouse trope is always somewhat difficult for me. This oddly enough worked though.

After the loss and pain of losing her husband it has been tough going. She hasn’t been living. Only surv
Beverly
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thief of Hearts is the fifth book in the Hearts series. Since each book features different characters they can be read as standalone. As much as I hate to admit this, this is my first book in this series. It definitely won’t be my last, I am already so excited to go back and read them all!

I was immediately pulled into this story when I met Andrea. Andrea is twenty-eight and a widow. Her life hasn’t gone how she planned, but she still makes the best of things and continues to put others first. Fo
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Perhaps my expectations for Thief of Hearts were a tad too high. When I read the synopsis, I had visions of Julia Roberts and George Clooney in Ocean’s Eleven dancing in my head as I envisioned a massive heist/love affair placed in a fine art setting. The book may lack the wow factor I anticipated, but it is still quite charming.

Andie is an isolated young widow and devoted teacher who is struggling financially. I sympathized with her and appreciated her nurturing loyalty, yet for some r
Lady Heather

Title: Thief of Hearts
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 4, 2016

Book Description:

Seduce the teacher.
Steal the painting.

A widow at just twenty-eight, love is somethi
FMABookReviews

I recently switched jobs and part of the requirements of my new job is to take my licensing exam. This means hours of studying giving me less time to read. It has taken me 8 days to finish 'Thief of Hearts'! 8 DAYS!! What a travesty. I was so glad to have this one to read during my study breaks. It was the perfect distraction. I simply adored this book. I found I loved it so much I would get up early and read it in the morning before work, and think about it all day!

L. H. Cosway's writing has al
Dee Montoya
5++++ Heart Stars*******

(ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review)

Once again another one of the Cross brothers has stolen my heart. Sweet and edgy, this novel was a great addition to the already wonderful series, where each book can be read as a standalone but together they make the most amazing books, and an all-time favorite series of mine.

photo 7FADF786-E81B-4A4D-88D0-3AD06B977F2B_zps67zeftlk.jpg

Andrea Anderson; teacher, widow, twenty eight years old, and deeply in debt. Having lost her husband to cancer at such a young
AJ
Nov 19, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, _top-top-tbr
There's gonna be more!

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
STU!!!

Cannot. Wait.
Amanda

I actually took the initiative to glance back to Hearts of Blue to refresh my memory of the hero, Stu Cross. He's the eldest of the Cross brothers and in that previous book, he make the sacrifice to go to prison to protect his brother.

Now Stu Cross is fresh out of prison and he end up in an adult course as part of his parole's requirement. From what I knew of Stu, he is a dyslexic, but gifted in maths. So what is Stu's plan for the future now that his family no longer wants to return to
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

“You made me realise that softness is necessary. That we need both. People who are kind and who help others are needed, but so are people who are hard, toughened by experience. If everyone was like me, the world would be a shitty place. People like you give people like me a soft place to fall………just be my soft place to fall. I need you, Andrea”

Thief of Hearts; what an aptly titled story because Stu and Andie (and Alfie) just completely stole our hearts. The Hearts series by L.H Co
Eliza
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

Thief of Hearts may be the fifth book in the Hearts series, but L.H. Cosway is no way done proving how much more of a story she has to give us. By the same token it's so refreshing as a reader of the series to realise I'm by nowhere near reaching my capacity of love for the Cross Brothers.

This time around for the Cosway treatment is Stu Cross. I didn't once envisage Stu having his own book, because being completely honest, he seemed to be quite an unfavourable character. His only shining moment
♥ BR ♥: Thief of Hearts br 45 22 Oct 08, 2016 07:26AM

• The Treble With Men (Scorned Women's Society, #2)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery #1)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery, #3)
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
  • Motion (Laws of Physics, #1; Hypothesis, #2.1)
  • Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor, #2)
  • My Bare Lady (Scorned Women's Society, #1)
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • Cutie and the Beast (Cipher Office, #3)
  • Code of Honor (Cipher Security #2)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Hearts (6 books)
  • Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Hearts of Fire (Hearts, #2)
  • King of Hearts (Hearts, #3)
  • Hearts of Blue (Hearts, #4)
  • Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6)