Start by marking “Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015” as Want to Read:
Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015

Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015

(Sniper 1 Security)

The readers voted and the winners for the 2015 holiday book are: Alluring Indulgence: Travis, Kylie, Gage; Sniper 1 Security: RT and Z; Club Destiny: Luke, Sierra, Cole. Come and see how they are heating up the holidays this year!

The Walker brothers are at it again...
Travis Walker won’t deny he has a competitive spirit, and this year, when his brothers decide to go all o
Published December 1st 2015 by Nicole Edwards Limited

To ask other readers questions about Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015

Start your review of Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 naughty stars! ;)

Wow...that was not what I expected!
My first hit of MM and that's not normally my thing, but I thought, give it a shot! And I was pleasantly surprised it was extremely well written, loving, sensual and very Hot!!!
A fun sexy holiday read..;)

MMF, MFM, & MM

Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a really good book with three short stories with two of my favorite poly couples. The book started with Kylie, Travis and Gage from the A.I series Travis and the rest of the Walker Brothers and their wives and kids. The Walkers plan a contest to see who has the best Christmas decorations I really liked how each brother was so competitive. Kylie, Travis and Gage have a 2 year old and another on the way. Zane and V also have a new baby and Kaleb and Zoey have another baby. Sawyer ...more
Deanne
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, novella, menage, m-m
Yes!!! I loved these three short stories and totally got me in a HOT holiday mood. I love Travis, Kylie and Gage but I completely forgot how dirty Luke, Sierra and Cole are...I need to go back and read their story again!
My Own Bookshelves
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, same-sex, novella
Holy Hot Reads! I think I felt the singe through my Kindle. Ms. Edwards is well known for writing drool worthy characters in steamy scenes that get you needing a cold shower. This book does not disappoint if you are a fan of her writing. Are you reading this yet never read her novels? This book contains 3 separate yet linked stories that are a great introduction.

I really loved, loved all three stories. The way Ms. Edwards wrapped the story lines to be separate yet connect in the timeline made i
Jackie Wright
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Edwards takes us back to some of our favorite places for Christmas with our favorite characters. Not just one novella Nicole gives us three........
We catch up with Travis, Gage and Kylie along with the rest of The Walkers decorating for Christmas but it doesn't stop with just the Walkers maybe we are getting more from AI.......
The second novella is catching up with R and Z searching for the perfect gift for each other and boy did we get some hot scenes from these guys ..... ...more
Fernanda
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 amazingly hot *
Yes! once again NE did it!
Erotic gender it was not my cup of tea, but Nicole, opened me a new perspective of this world.
Somehow she get not only the phisical atration to higher level, but at the same time she packed it with love, friendship and tenderness.
Is so sweet check how these big families giving their support and unconditional love.

Three amazing and lovely stories, in a very special ocasion, as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Eveni
Karen ♐
Updates for Travis/Kylie/Gage, RT & Z, and Luke/Sierra/Cole. Each story deals with a holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's respectively. We get updates on these characters and a couple of hints at future stories. 3.5 stars Warning: Don't read this book unless you have read the AI, Sniper 1 and Club Destiny series.
Kimberly Walowski
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This Holiday special was everythinh you expect from Nicole Edwards. Another great read! But of course the Walker clan will always be my favorit. The scavenger hunt was hilarious and by far the best part for me. It was nice to visit and see what characters are up to after their books have come to a close. Thsnk you for another entertaining read.
Jenna
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
When Nicole Edwards does Naughty, it's Oh So Nice.... This book left A Million Tiny Pieces of holiday cheer all over the place.
With that being said, all of Nicole's Minions will love how she brought back the couples we all fell in love with and introduced them to the new ones for an all out Naughty Christmas.
ENJOY!
Tracy Reads
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOAH OMG it is unreal how much i love MMF books whooo so hot !! Full review to come
Wendy Moore
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was great to catch up so many of my favorite characters at the holidays!!! Love it...
Lora Borzelleca
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading about these three couples, all from different series but all connected. Sometimes you just need an easy loveable read...and this was def it.
Sharon Shovan
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holidays for 2015 was very very entertaining and enjoyable. Starting with The Walker Family Christmas decorations free-for-all; then RT and Z: Gift Dilemma; next is Luke, Sierra, Cole: Happy New Year; and last Walker Brothers’ Fall Festival. Loved reading all about these families and how they are progressing in their lives even with some challenges. Nicole Edwards sure knows how to bring them all together.
E.A. Turley
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Naughty Holidays 2015 by Nicole Edwards.
3 out of 5 stars.
Three separate families have three different holiday celebrations. These three families are all intertwined with each other in some way, either by blood, marriage, or business and they all make appearances in the others series of books.
The first is the Walker Family as they compete together for the best Christmas Lights. If you've ever seen a television programme called Northern Lights with Robson Green, then you'll enjoy the
Joy Whiteside
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW, I could not put this down.
This is an excellent holiday book. The stories were amazing and reflected on the family values as well as the time of the year. The characters are amazing and I loved how we got to find out more about them.

I look forward from reading more of this fantastic author in the future.

Love it.
Kimberly
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No cliffhanger
3 Novella follow ups to previous books
All told from multiple POVs
Minor editing errors

Novella 1:
I loved Kylie, Gage and Travis in "Travis" and I was so happy we got to catch up with them again. The book was hysterical and the love the three have for each other and their daughter was obvious throughout.

Novella 2:
One of my favorite sniper 1 books so far has been the story of RT and Z. For huge alpha males you don't expect to see th
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
#loved #mustclick http://amzn.to/1YpVMyN

Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice http://amzn.to/1YpVMyN contains three all new stories by Nicole Edwards

Walker Brothers’ Free for A
ll is a holiday visit with Travis, Gage and Kylie the stars of Travis (a m/m/f menage read) http://amzn.to/1YpWOLm. This short provides a fun glimpse into this family’s life while also updating the reader on the Walker Family. The reader is able to bear witness to Lorrie, Curtis and all their boys living out their happy! I so enjoyed this visit the wh
Cheri
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I’m going to rate these stories as someone who has read all of Nicole Edwards’ books up to this point, therefore knowing the history of the characters. I wouldn’t suggest this as your first Nicole Edwards book if you want an in depth stories. But if you’ve read the books or if you just want some fun stories without caring if you know the people involved, by all means dive in.

Walker Brothers’ Free-For-All
Rachael
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Catch up

It's great to catch up with characters from e different series. But it is more than just that. All the characters make an appearance from the Club Destiny, AI and S1S. Even the characters from the standalone A Million Tiny, Pieces make an appearance.

I am not sure which was my favorite. With AI, it was Travis, Kiyle and Gage. The brothers are trying to out do each other in the Christmas decorations department. The Walker brothers are a competitive bunch as well. So they are defini
Missy Harton
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Surprise Christmas Gifts

FIVE FANTASTIC STARS!!!
I LOVE when Nicole does novella updates! This books gives you; not one or two, but THREE novellas from three different series!!! We get to see how Travis, Kylie, and Gage.... RT and Z.... and Luke, Sierra, and Cole spend their holiday! If you're looking for a HOT and STEAMY festive read, this is DEFINITELY the book to read!!! Thank you, Nicole for keeping us connected to these wonderful characters!!
The Walker Brothers are back, compe
Keri
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Travis' Story-
I have missed the Walker brothers something fierce. It was so good to catch up with all the guys and their families. There's never a dull moment when their crew all gets together and this holiday special was no different. The guys all had me laughing with their silly holiday decorating antics. They all had me in tears with their happy, sweet family moments and the love they all have for each other. It was a very special treat to see how everyone is progressing in their new li
Kathy
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Big fan of Nicole's books I was really excited about this one as it has 3 holiday stories from different Series of hers with characters I love and a Bonus story.
First Travis, Kylie and Gages Christmas with their family. They are from Nicole's Alluring Indulgence Series. I love this family so full of love and support and the fun they had at Christmas. Very competitive family but in this family not a bad thing. No matter who wins they all win. It was fun to read.
Then RT and Z from Security her S
Kim
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I only read Travis, Gage and Kylie but since that was the main reason I got this I am still rating this one. I love these people. I got rather annoyed with some of them in their own books but overall this series is just awesome. I have to say there are so many of them now with the cousins that it was a tad confusing because Jared is the only one I really remembered, well and Greyson but he isn't technically family. I cannot wait to get more stories from Coyote Ridge and just hope they live up to ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Nicole Edwards did it again! Not only did she give us a Holiday treat she gave us THREE NOVELLAS in this collection Because Naughty Holidays Can Be Oh So Nice 2015.

We get an update on the Walker family with Travis, Kylie and Gage in
Walker Brothers’ Free for All. It is so funny OH so WALKER! I am super super excited to meet some of the folks mentioned around the table.

The second novella is R and Z: Gift Dilemma In this one I have to say it had me laughing thinking about t
Jill M
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday-romance
Sexy Holiday read! Some of our favorite Nic characters are here to share their holidays with us. I love how the stories are sort of connected and continue through the entire holiday season.

The Walker brothers are ridiculous with their shenanigans. Travis, Gage and Kylie are as in love as they've always been but sometimes life gets in the way. But when they come together you can see they haven't lost the chemistry and hottness.

RT & Z are such a cute couple. The fact that RT think
Karen
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edwards
Happy updates

This was a great holiday treat with a much needed and anticipated book updates. Travis, Gage and Kylie and let's not forget baby Kate. They are great together and the chemistry is still off the charts. We get a glimpse of the other Walkers as well. As always Nicole never ends a book without a wait what!! Moving onto RT and Z. They are so good together. You can see how Z has opened RT up and they continue to grow with each other. Finally Luke, Cole and Sierra. They are now a family
Marcia
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Edwards never disappoints me and this holiday book did not fail either!! I absolutely adored it!! I did not realize how much I missed the Walker brothers or Luke, Sierra and Cole or RT and Z. Each one of these stories just got better and better. I laughed so hard while reading each story, and my heart was so warmed to see how much love there was in each couple's story. However, I must admit that all of these guys were out of control with their Christmas antics, but through it all they sho ...more
Becky
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was AWESOME and if there will be more it gives me something else to look forward to around the holidays! I LOVE the Walker Brothers. The decorating contest story was so much fun and the part about the scavenger hunt and the things Travis had to do had me laughing out loud...and since I work in a cubicle environment, my co-workers thought I was losing it. The bonus fall festival story was another great one. I miss these characters. They are some of my all time favorites.

RT and Z.
Dede
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Naughty can be real Nice!!!

This book was than naughty, it was HOT!!!!! Nicole Edwards sure does know how to put a book out that will make you lose sleep!!! I could not put my kindle down!!! I am a big fan of hers and she has yet to disappoint. So much love, devotion, and passion was put into this book, it is going to be hard for her to top this book. I have no fear that she will!!! It was good to visit with some of my favorite families she has written about and I am looking forward to reading
Karen Raines
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nicole-edwards
Fine holiday fun and an absolute must read for any Nicole Edwards fan. I love to revisit our old book friends and this novel gives us my personal favourites from the Club Destiny series, Cole, Luke and Sierra, from the AI series Travis, Gage and Kylie. Sniper Security also gets in on the action with a tale about RT and Z (a series I am ashamed to say I haven't read.. oh but I will!) plus a massive dose of those other characters we know and love. There's also an added bonus at the end with a chee ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Institute of Supernaturals: Savage Collects (Institute of Supernaturals #2)
  • Saviors (Pawns of Patience #4)
  • Love California Box Set: Books 4-6 (Love California Series Collection Book 2)
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • One Hour (Dirty Blood series bonus pack)
  • Leaving The Past Behind (Broken Deeds MC #5.5)
  • Timekeeper (Realm of Elestra Prequels Book 1)
  • On the Plus Side (Chubby Girl Chronicles, #1)
  • How To Raise The Dead (Second Breath Academy #1)
  • Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #2)
  • Shattered Hearts Series: Box Set 1 (Books 1-3): Includes: Forever Ours, Relentless, and Pieces of You
  • Absolute Pleasure (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #2)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • Displaced (The Achlivan Cycle, #1)
  • Loved
  • World of Nightmares: An Adult Romance
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Sniper 1 Security (3 books)
  • Wait For Morning (Sniper 1 Security, #1)
  • Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security #2)
  • Tomorrow's Too Late (Sniper 1 Security #3)