Start by marking “Agent 1.22 Issue 0” as Want to Read:
Agent 1.22 Issue 0

Agent 1.22 Issue 0

Cyborg operative Agent 1.22 is an emissary of T.E.R.R.A, cryogenically preserved in deep sleep between assignments. When external communication is lost with Fortress DX-B Biotech Facility, agent 1.22's Mother-Ship S.S. Mnemosyne proceeds to the third moon of Pandora 5 to discover the fate of the facility and its staff.
Who is Agent 1.22? How did she become a cyborg? Can sh
Kindle Edition
Published November 16th 2015 by DPM

To ask other readers questions about Agent 1.22 Issue 0, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agent 1.22 Issue 0

A. Hunt
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: SciFi Lovers
Recommended to A. by: Panetta & Dheere
I have only been fortunate enough to come in at zero (0) with a comic once in my life. I blew it before, but not this go-round. I don't remember how I came across Agent 1.22, but I am so happy I did! I see so much potential in this graphic novel. So much originality and hopefully some blood splatter!
Created by Angelo Panetta and Tom Dheere, Agent 1.22, Episode 0 is an introduction at something beautiful. With crystal clear, HD graphics, Agent 1.22's innocent face and a viral outbreak on an iso
Louis Skye
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Writer Angelo Panetta kindly sent me a copy of this issue following my review of issue 2.

We are introduced to Agent 1.22. Her mission is to retrieve data from an outpost ravaged by a virus. She is hindered by a Director Miller but what is more interesting is the random flashes of memory that she seems to recover while fighting Miller’s killer robot. There is clearly more to the agent than we realise.

This story has a lot of potential from the get-go. Not only is the silent protagonist mysteriou
Tom Dheere
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
James