Start by marking “Mister O (Big Rock, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mister O (Big Rock, #2)

Mister O

(Big Rock #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  15,978 ratings  ·  1,607 reviews
Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power.

Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get the hell out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy. Like I provide every time.

I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always
Published May 2nd 2016 (first published April 30th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Mister O, please sign up.
Lauren Blakely Hi Lins! MISTER O isn't yet for preorder on Amazon. Best way to find out when MISTER O hits Amazon is to sign up for an email alert: …moreHi Lins! MISTER O isn't yet for preorder on Amazon. Best way to find out when MISTER O hits Amazon is to sign up for an email alert: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter/(less)

·  15,978 ratings  ·  1,607 reviews

Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OOOOOOOOHHHHH Lauren Blakely!!!! How do you manage to give it to us EVERY SINGLE TIME?!?! When I want something sexy, funny, dirty, and a feel good kinda read, I know I can always count on you!!

If you read Big Rock, then you were introduced to Nick Hammer and Harper Holiday. Childhood friends. All grown up. And sexy. And ready to get down n dirty behind Harper's brother, Simon's back. Who also happens to be best friends with Nick. See the problem here?!

Harper needs help in the "love" departmen
J. McCoy
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-favorites
FULL REVIEW:
Someone get me a fan, stat! And a new pair of panties! Because Nick and Harper’s super hot sexting set me on fire! Seriously, this whole book is filled with witty flirty, banter and super sexy innuendo, so be ready! Once again, Lauren has proven that she can write male POV like a badass!

My absolute favorite thing about Nick Hammer (Hammer, ha! I love it!) is that he’s a GOOD GUY! Yes – he draws dirty cartoons, and yes, he has a dirty filthy mind, but he’s also sweet and charming and
Dena
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Nick Hammer and his exceptional skills of.... Drawing... I was going to say drawing, NOT! The Hammer is exceptional at everything he does and his best skill in life is giving women multiple screaming orgasms! Nick knows just how to pleasure his women, he's all about being a woman pleaser. He's a giver...of multiple O's! You know, the magically delicious ones!!!

"Yes, Harper, you can totally ride me, and I will give you ten thousand orgasms before I even have one. Because I a
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O......MG

I loved Big Rock. And I love Lauren Blakely. She is a 1-click author for me, has been for a while, and I swear each book is better than the one before it...which is confusing to me because each time I think "there's no way she is topping this one" and each time I have been wrong. Ok, so that is not really an issue.

When we met Nick in Big Rock as Spencer's friend, I knew I wanted Nick's story. Because, how could you not want to read about the guy who created "Mister Orgasm"?

What I didn't
Michelle
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mister O brings us the story of Harper, Spencer’s little sister from Big Rock and his best friend, Nick Hammer. But this can be read a standalone (but I recommend reading Big Rock). A little bit awkward, Harper can’t seem to find her footing when it comes to men she is attracted to – but that is where Nick comes in. As the creator of the popular animated series, Mister O, he is the perfect man to help her. But neither of them expected that their secret attraction was a shared one – or that it wo ...more
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Mister O is an endearingly sweet, sexy romantic comedy. The characters are quirky, fun and witty. If you’re looking for a feel good romance then this one is for you!

Mister O was a definite surprise, with the name like Mister O I was expecting a sexy, over-the-top playboy. What I found was an endearing, quirky good guy with a golden heart.

“I want to look into someone’s eyes and feel like he knows me, understands me. I want him to see my quirks and accept them, not try to change them. I want to kn
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's been a while since I read a Lauren Blakely book and now I'm questioning my sanity as to why I've left it so long and why I haven't read her entire collection, because quite frankly this was a major case of right book, right time.

I simply loved everything about this book.  I especially loved the fact that it is told entirely in Nick Hammers point of view.  I loved his filthy, sexy mouth. I loved the fact that he was very specific as to how he wanted to rock Harpers world and the fact that h
Serena
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Multiple O Stars!!!

“Your pleasure is my super power.” Well that line had my nips standing at attention! YES. PLEASE. I FLOVE THIS BOOK. SO. HARD. I knew I would. It was orgasmically delicious! Mister O is a feel good friends-to-lovers romance that had me smiling my face off! I got the warm and fuzzies from head to toe and everywhere in between! I laughed, I swooned, I had so many feels! Oh, and I may have been turned on...a lot. Not gonna lie.

I knew before I even started this book that Lauren
Lauren Blakely
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Your pleasure is here! Mister O is now live on Kindle today! http://amzn.to/1rKoobj

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Nick and Harper have known each other since their were teenagers. But Harper has only ever been his best buddie's little sister. But she's not that little anymore. And he's not that shy high school boy anymore.
He's still that nerd - but now he's a hot, successful, tattooed and very sexually active and talented nerd!

description

And even though his thoughts are on Harper a lot these days - especially all his naked thoughts - he just can't go there. Spencer would kill him! She can only ever be a good friend.

Bu
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
UPDATE FOR THE RELEASE DAY

photo mister o lauren blakely_zpspsakaher.jpg

Book Review: 5+++ Stars

Nick Hammer has earned his place as my new #1 Blakely Man and not just by racking up Os, but also because the way he loves with all his heart.

I am always sure about Lauren’s books. Her writing style, her amazing well developed sexy and complex characters and most of all, the plot she always adds to her books has secured her a spot in my Top 5 of authors of all time. So, with all that said, I was 100% sure I’d love Mister O , especially becaus
Bex | TotallyBex.com
★★ 4.5 stars! ★★

*cue the booming movie announcer voice*

MISTER O IS THE FEEL-GOOD COMEDY HIT OF THE YEAR!

Lauren Blakely delivers BIG with Mister O, from the big laughs to the even bigger feelings. Told with Blakely’s signature heat, humor, and heart, Nick and Harper’s story is guaranteed to have you swooning and grinning like a fool from the beginning to the very last page.

If you read Big Rock, you might remember that Nick is Spencer’s best friend, and Harper is Spencer’s sister. You might also r
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
ENTER TO WIN HERE!
Been wanting to read this? Now is your chance to score a free signed copy! We are running a double giveaway to celebrate the launch of our new blog! www.steamyreads.net

4 Stars!!

description

'Mister O' was much better than I had expected. I liked the other book I’ve read by this author, 'Big Rock', but in my humble opinion this one was way more entertaining. Maybe because the plot was more structured or maybe because the entire story was told from the main male perspective…who knows? Anyway
XxTainaxX
May 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Unpopular opinion alert:

I was bored through most of this to be completely honest. While I did enjoy reading through Nick's POV, it simply didn't offer enough development of the main characters' relationship nor did I feel his and Harper's connection all that strong. The sexy scenes, when they finally occurred at about 60%, were hot. The beginning was mostly a buildup of Nick's courage to do something about his attraction to Harper. I don't even remember anything meaningful occurring then. The pa
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Re-read 8/9/16 Audible Version

"I want to look into someone's eyes and feel like he knows me, gets me, understands me. I want him to see my quirks and accept them, not try to change them."

I loved this book back when I've read it in May and I thought a re-read was in order, especially since Well Hung is about to be released. And of course, I went for an audible version... well, because........... SEBASTIAN YORK! Turns out I wasn't PMSing after all, I loved it just as much the second time :)

➦T
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

Princess Clueless, you're about to get an education in all things you're oblivious to."

Alright, tell the truth, are you like me and you looked at that cover and blurb and thought to yourself, 'ah yes, another deliciously irreverent manwhore falls for his best friend sister, fluffy and smutty read. Adding!'
No? Pfft! Well, you my friend are far less judgy than me, then. Because that was totally what I thought. But congratulations to you for not thinking that. *hands over cookie*

But in a
Pearl Angeli
2 Stars

This was supposed to be the book that would get me out of my reading slump. Unfortunately, it wasn't the one. Too much sexual frustrations and innuendos, not enough romantic development.

I was so excited to find out that Nick Hammer is the leading man here. He was introduced in Big Rock which was my first Lauren Blakely read and which was also the book that I liked. I thought Nick was such an interesting guy. He's basically sex on legs. He's a cartoonist who's well-known for his sexy comi
Sabrina
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Adventures of Mister Orgasm and Princess Awkward

Princess Awkward, aka Harper Holiday, is in desperate need of help with the opposite sex. Whenever a guy she likes is around she becomes a fumbling mess that can't even speak without saying anything hugely inappropriate. In swoops Mister Orgasm, aka Nick Hammer, to save the day. When he see's a woman in need he's there to help with his superpower of multiple orgasms. But this may be the hardest mission of his life because this isn't just anot
Jilly
Men. hmmfff! I don't know how they walk around with those things. They seem to take over their lives. In this book, much like the last one, our narrator is a guy who seems to think about sex every second of every day. Is this really representative of the adult male population? Cuz, I don't know how they could possibly get anything done if this were the case. Also, I think it just shows that we women should be running things. Men are too penis-centric.

actually, this looks pretty accurate. Except
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
If you liked Big Rock, then you'll LOVE Mister O!

O' my...Lauren Blakely knows exactly how to deliver a sexy, hotter-than-the-sun romance with a title like Mister O! Humor, sexual innuendos, dirty sexting and more O's than than you can possibly know what to do with...wait, that's soooo not true. You'll know what I mean once you read this lust-inducing, O-mazing book!

Nick Hammer....ah, Mister O himself is a one of a kind character. Smart, successful, gorgeous...the man rocks a pair of black framed
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't even stand how happy my heart is right now. That's a weird thing to say, right? But it's so full! And all that fullness just erupted in a fit of unexpected tears because this book just took a swing at all my favorite feels and completely knocked my socks off.

Nick. Hammer.

I knew by the end of Big Rock that I was going to love Nick Hammer. He did not disappoint. He's sharp and witty, confident and unfiltered, and just nerdy enough to make me sit up and take notice. Also—tattoos. And glas
Sh3lly

Sixty pages longer than Big Rock and felt like double that. Started REALLY strong, but I lost interest at about 65% and started skimming. Sigh. Everybody that read this with me already wrote an awesome review, so here's my crappy one. :P

What I liked:

- Nick (he was awesome - hot, intelligent, funny, considerate, the whole package and then some)
- No drama or angst (thank you thank you)
- Sex scenes were smoking (serious sploosh time)

What I didn't like:

- Felt like this could have been a novella sinc
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Mister O
Series: Standalone
Author: Lauren Blakely
Release date: May 2, 2016
Cliffhanger:No
HEA(view spoiler)

Ever since Nick Hammer was introduced in Big Rock, I was dying to get my hands on his story. How many books have you read where the hero has a successful animated dirty superhero show? I'm going to guess none. Just like me.

Nick is a sexy former nerd with glasses, he's tatted, scruffy, and oh-so-charming. He has a little bit of an arrogant and conceited side, but h
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakely Fans, Male POV, Romance
4.5 Decoding Men and Women
* * * * 1/2
Spoiler Free
LIMITED TIME 99 CENTS!!!!!

Before I get into this fun-fest of a book, I must congratulate Lauren Blakey on delivering what she promised. She promised us a book titled Mister O with a hint at this character and story in her hugely successful tale Big Rock. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

In that book, Ms. Blakely took us on a journey using the male POV and it worked for me big time. In this next book, which is a stand alone but does have
FULL REVIEW, thank you for the journey, my scientific lovies! (And sorrynotsorry for being from the future and finishing this one way before everyone else!)

So, yes this has that high probability of being really bad.... the cover makes me pant and the blurb makes me eye-roll.... and not just at the punctuation. However, is it likely to be worse than MERMEN?! Yeah, probably not.

Sometimes I make bad choices... I MAKE SCIENTIFIC CHOICES WITH WONDERFUL PAY-OFF!!!

Buddy-read with HALF OF GOODREADS, t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 HOT STARS

This was such a funny and sexy story! I don't know why I haven't read a book by this author before! Her writing is so good and I finished this book with a smile on my face! I need to read more books by her!
It was such an entertaining story, you will definitely enjoy it as much as I did especially if you are a fan of friend to lovers romance!

“Our lips graze.
brush my lips across hers, a barely-there caress that’s full of promise,
a hint of what it could become if it were real.”

Har
Maria...
"4,5 My type is you stars"

...your mouth, your face, your hair, your body, the way you touch me,
the way you respond...it's all one massive turn-on.

This book was a BIG, FAT, HUGE, MASSIVE....
description
I ENJOYED this book so damn much!I think I liked it better than "Big Rock"!The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I had a lot of things going on the last couple of days that I didn't finish it in one sit, and just had to put it aside all the time...
description
"I like giving you what you want."
You're what I want
Aileene
Lauren Blakely knows how to choose titles for her books.
Lauren Blakely reels readers in by the title of her books.
Lauren Blakely titled this book Mister Orgasm.
So, therefore, Aileene, amongst thousands of readers read this book about Oreogasms.

Thoughts.

After reading the synopsis, I was led to believe that Nick was an escort or some sort of Orgasm adviser. After all, this is what he said,
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 6e566101939fb56ddb0b75722ce930_zps3uz6zyrj.gif

Irresistibly sexy, funny, and ooooooooh so sinfully entertaining!!!! That’s right, Lauren Blakely has once again bewitched her readers as she introduces readers to a man who has been gifted with a super power. Yes, ladies his super power is giving P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E. Yup, you guessed it they don’t call him Mister O for nothing.

#MisterO

So who is this Mister O? Well, Mister O is Nick Hammer. If that name sounds familiar then you probably have met him
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Deliciously Hot and So much Fun Stars!

photo b5418a39-0cc6-404f-a23b-52a44f7b3c1a_zpsnfr80v21.jpg

I can say that with 100% truth that Lauren Blakely always delivers on her promises! She said she was giving male POV, and while I fell quite a bit in love after Big Rock, it is a total love commitment now that Mister O came to my kindle!

I LOVE male POV. Obviously being a woman, it is no doubt that the complexity of the opposite sex is fascinating. I think it can be a tricky thing to dive into the psyche of a confident, horny man without making him "cocky"
Falling in a rut 4 17 Jan 05, 2018 02:11PM
Alpha Obsessed: Lauren Blakely 1 7 Jul 07, 2016 09:38AM
Fifty Shades of R...: May 2016 ~ Mister O by Lauren Blakely 6 62 Jun 09, 2016 05:39PM
Release date! 1 20 Jan 11, 2016 06:19PM
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
  • Gift Wrapped
  • Home Run King
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Slow Grind (Men of Mornington, #1)
  • The Randy Romance Novelist
  • Wild Ride: Two Cowboys Are Better Than One
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • Hardass (Bad Bitch, #2)
  • What a Lady Most Desires (Temberlay, #3)
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • Framed
  • The Name of the Game (Something New, #3)
  • Vengeance Aside (Wanted Men (Prequel))
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She lives in California with her family, including her smoking hot and hilarious husband and her two brilliant ...more

Big Rock (6 books)
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Joy Ride (Big Rock #5)
  • Hard Wood (Big Rock #6)
“Any guy who thinks he automatically knows how to please a woman is a conceited ass. Every woman is one of a kind. Every woman has her own titillations and turn-ons.” 11 likes
“I like giving you what you want.”
“You're what I want. All of you.”
3 likes