Start by marking “Seeing Double (Elisabeth Reinhardt #2)” as Want to Read:
Seeing Double (Elisabeth Reinhardt #2)

Seeing Double (Elisabeth Reinhardt #2)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
"A chill ran up her spine, triggering an alarm that spread through her system. Her eyes studied him as his eyes studied her. In the recesses of her mind, a fragment of a memory tingled...a tiny blip from long ago. An image spiraled, then vanished. There was something about this young man, this Ari Ben Aviv. There was something about him she couldn't pinpoint."

On the heels
Published November 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Double, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Double

Angela Thompson
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seeing Double Required Some Focus to Settle into the Story. I had a tough time diving into this book. I settled right into Reinhardt's chapters and interactions--but, found myself needing to re-read and refocus a bit as the other characters were introduced and the scenes began to form. Alexander creates some amazing characters throughout this book--I just found it a little complicated to "map everything out" with a single read through of the first several chapters.

Seeing Double offers a complic
LAWonder10
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it
In this gripping tale, several covert organizations are forced to interact with one another for the good of mankind. A new, extreme organization has been created and growing rapidly. In each organization, the individuals do not know who they can trust. While each feels loyal and dedicated to their organization and its participants, there are many unusual happenings which stirs up doubt of even the most trusted individuals.

There are several covert actions which occur. Who will prevail and who wi
Jessica Bronder
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Five friends made a promise years ago to keep the hatred between their countries from ruining the world. They decided to do what they could to stop the wars. Years earlier one of the women attended college in America and needed help from Elisabeth. Now her son and daughter are going to need her help. Then back at home, two of the other friends has made a life on an olive farm but their daughter was in the wrong place at the wrong time and has been kidnapped. It’s going to be up to the friends, E ...more
Marilyn R.
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seeing Double is a complex story of international intrigue featuring a religious extremist who has embraced the concept of a devastating world cleanse that would bring about the end of mankind. He is attracting an ever growing group of zealots who believe in this vision. Several different agencies are working separately to untangle all the threads. They need to uncover everyone involved and more importantly, figure out where the financing is coming from. Time is running out.

Adding depth to the b
Dawn
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

I had read Relentless by Nancy J. Alexander and it was a good psychological thriller so I was looking forward to reading Seeing Double. Although the books have Elisabeth Reinhardt in common, they are quite different. I did learn quite a bit more about Elisabeth than I did in the first book.

It was difficult to figure out this book at the beginning. It jumped from one situation t
Carla
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An exciting adventure that takes us around the world and through past and present. Elisabeth is part of a secret but very important organization. Her newest patient holds many secrets some that tie into her own past. This time, Elisabeth and her organization find themselves trying to extract a young family in the middle of a war torn country and in the camp of a new terror organization. In the midst of this is a family whose Mother Elisabeth knew and her children, whom Elisabeth begins to know q ...more
Jessica
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Will loyalties break the pact of friendship?

This book is so intriguing especially with our current situations that deal with Muslim and their kind. Though I admit not all Muslims are bad. My big half sisters and brother were Muslim. My sisters both escape from their traditions, customs and lives normal life.

It is fascinating to read about the pact of friendships and their histories. All of them were successful in there chosen careers. Their loyalties are tempted when one relative member was ki
Leila
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
What the what!?

I can’t lie – this book was confusing. There are a lot of people and situations to keep track of. People, game players, groups, subgroups, situations, events, good guys, bad guys – holy characters!

The first third of the book, I was very confused and lost. There were all these things going on with all these people and I couldn’t keep it all straight, but it slowly began coming together. Everyone was somehow linked to someone and it all started to make sense.

It was at the same time
Elisha
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
This is part two of the Elisabeth Reinhardt series. Perhaps you could read this as a stand a lone but, I don't recommend it. The story is very much a gripping, emotional, grab-you-by-the collar kind of story. I enjoyed this book very much but, just be forewarned, it does take a little focus while reading it as there is a lot going on. Not that it is confusing but, if you don't pay attention to the storyline and the details within, you could find yourself getting lost or confused. There is some a ...more
Camille Mihalic
Abuukar Amiin
Aug 01, 2017
Tamesha Prater
Jun 26, 2018
As an author, I understand the delicate balance between creativity and validity. As a psychotherapist, I have a deep understanding of the human condition with all its depth and emotional variability. My empathetic connection with people translates seamlessly to the characters I create.
More about Nancy J. Alexander

Elisabeth Reinhardt (2 books)
  • Relentless (Elisabeth Reinhardt #1)