Start by marking “Being Lovers” as Want to Read:
Being Lovers

Being Lovers (Discovering Emily #2)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Escaping my past has become a full-time job for me. Ever since my boyfriend died, I’ve been running from something—his father, a hired hitman, the truth. If I didn’t have Adam, I don’t think I would have survived. He’s become my lifeline.

It only took us weeks to fall in love. Yes, it was quick, but love doesn’t tell time. At first, it might have been two desperate people c
Kindle Edition
Published December 18th 2015 by Rachel Carrington (first published December 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Being Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being Lovers

Live Laugh & Love Books

Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

This book starts the action from the very beginning and just gets better from there!

The characters, Emily and Adam, are awesome! I love that they are still getting to know one another and that the romance doesn’t overshadow the other great things happening in the book!

LOTS of stuff to keep you on the edge of your seat and keep you very much intrigued! I was able to read book one, but even if you hadn’t read book one you can still read this
Novel_addict
rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2017
Dimple Malhotra
Nov 23, 2015
Ruty  B
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Emily has been running from her past and now is being threatened by a mysterious sniper. Adam will do everything he can to protect her and find out who is trying to kill her.

The book jumps right into the action and from then on is a non-stop ride. There are shootings, dead and lots of blood. There is also some romance as we see how Adam and Emily are still getting to know each other.

Emily is a nice character. For what we can tell, she was in an abusive relationship and got to escape and now he
Thais Passos
starsaga
Theresa
Raynell
May 09, 2016
I've been writing for over thirty years and though I've written paranormal, fantasy, and science fiction, I've since then shifted my focus to suspense novels and young adult. My suspense novels still tend to have a little romance in them, but my young adult novels deal more with social issues and heroines facing life dilemmas.

I live in Charleston, SC, a city which was recently named the #1 city i
More about Rachel Carrington

Discovering Emily (2 books)
  • Connecting Strangers (Discovering Emily Series, #1)