Start by marking “Christmas Kisses and Cookies (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #1)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Kisses and Cookies (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #1)

Christmas Kisses and Cookies

(Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain #1)

“A sweet, funny, heartwarming, and delightful read! I laughed so hard my husband kept asking me what I was reading. The inhabitants of Kissing Bridge are so adorable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a Christmas book! I wish I could give it 10 stars!”

S.Stevens - Kindle Good Books

“Within a matter of pages I was laughing my socks off and immediately fell in love
Published November 16th 2015 by morningmayan.com publishing

Start your review of Christmas Kisses and Cookies (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #1)
Amy
Dec 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
I rarely DNF a book, but I couldn't get past 19%. This was simply the worst. The grammar and spelling mistakes were so prevalent that they completely distracted from the writing. The narration felt like I was talking to reading writing from a teenager who failed creative writing. There were entire pages of "one sentence paragraphs". The deal breaker was the "dashhound" who was going to eat the gummy cat toy. What exactly is a dashhound?

I wish I could take back the time I wasted reading this. Get
Heidi
Dec 14, 2016 rated it did not like it
This book was terrible. I hated it from the very first page. I don't think I've ever hated a book from the very first page before. But after all what is a sensitive, environmental supermodel to do but open a can of organic gluten free cat food and keep pushing forward with this farce. The conflict was weak and unmotivating, the characters were just as weak an uncompelling. Everything was flat and shallow.
Chris
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
This is a book club choice. It was like a children's book for adults.
Misti
Dec 28, 2016 added it
This was our book club pick for December and I'm afraid it was quite honestly the worst thing I have ever read. Thankfully it was a very quick read; at least I only wasted a couple hours of my day. I really want my 99 cents back. And I refuse to give it any stars.
Lacey
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was our book club choice for December 2016. I was okay with a light romantic comedy for the holiday season. I have recently really been enjoying reading holiday themed books around each holiday.

This book was just strange though. It definitely was not funny, as the description so proclaimed. I didn't laugh or even giggle once, but there was a lot of eye rolling. The only thing I even remotely found funny was that (view spoiler)
Deborah
Dec 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
Sorry but bad bad bad!

No where in this "book" did I find anything fabulously funny. I wanted to stop reading while in the first chapter but hoped it would get better...didn't happen it only took me an hour to read the whole thing. Characters were horrible and the whole story was a chopped up mess. Do not waste even 99 cents on this
Bron
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it
A cute, quick, lighthearted read - good for reading in one sitting (preferably under the Christmas tree with a cookie or two!)
Lisa Castaneda
Jan 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
Poorly written

In not sure why I finished reading this book. Storyline was uninspiring and uninteresting. Lots of typos and grammatical errors, which I find so distracting. At one point the author refers to Aunt Carol as Aunt Clara! How do you forget the name of a character?
Janet Morey
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas kisses and cookies

I chose this rating because I love Christmas and all of it's magical dreams. This kind of book puts me in the Christmas spirit. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves Christmas.
Annette O'Keefe
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Kisses and Cookies by Linda West

A terrific feel good story any time of the year. Full of variety, love, mystery and a terrific sweet ending with love conquers. Definite must read
Raksha Bhat
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
It takes a while for me to enjoy a light read. This was definitely one, a perfect feel good Christmas story, a cup of hot cocoa and Fran Sinatra music in the background with this book will do wonders :-)
Elizabeth Phillips
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it...

Easy read...good for your heart. Fun loving storyline, happy ending and a bonus recipe for Christmas cookies!!! Perfect Christmas love story.
Sandy Forman-Johnson
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
cute story, easy read
Michelle
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute

This was a quick cute book to read. Everyone loves a little romance, jealousy and something yummy to eat. Great recipe at back of book
Mary Barrett
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five stars

Cute, warm and humorous. Very enjoyable read for the season. ( Wolfgang Puck over Martha Stewart anytime!!!! ) Sometimes going home is the right thing to do.
KSS
Nov 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
I did not enjoy this book and I am an 'easy grader'. The plot and writing was too stilted and the characters were not developed.
Adora
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Kisses & Cookies

Such a cute & lighthearted holiday love story. A real joy to read, you will not be disappointed! Merry Christmas
Becky
Dec 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
What a ridiculous pile of nonsense! No one and nothing in this book makes sense and it's full of the most banal cliches. You know that trope where someone hears/sees something incriminating about the person they love and they leave without any attempt to reconcile. You know, that trope that has been done to death and never made sense in the first place? Yeah, that's what this book is about. Add to that a nonsensical plot and a main character that is obviously mentally damaged and you have a book ...more
Cora Maxine
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I adore romantic comedies and holiday romances. I was so happy to get the chance to read this book through Kindle Unlimited. I noticed that a lot of readers complained about the editing and that's something I don't understand. I saw two tiny mistakes in the entire book. Heck, I've seen mistakes in books from mega authors, like Stephen King. It happens. No editor is perfect. With that said, two mistakes should hardly deter you from this book. If it ...more
Vintagebooklvr
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3 1/2 stars. A sweet story with a romantic twist. I wouldn't really call this a romance because Summer and Brad don't actually spend much time together, as a couple or otherwise. It is about Summer being disillusioned with her present life, going home for Christmas and find it with problems and trying to fix them. Along the way a long time miscommunication gets fixed but there wasn't much time telling of them as a couple when they were ten years younger and not much time now as a couple ten ...more
Shelly Hammond
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
There are a whole lot of reviews for you to check out on this book so I'll try and keep mine brief.
This is a good Christmas story set in an adorable little town. It's filled with a bunch of quirky characters that win you over rather quickly. When Summer's gets a bit derailed she finds herself heading home for Christmas. When she gets there she learns a secret her mother has been keeping from her about the very important yearly Christmas cookie contest. After that, she learns a few more and from
Jacque
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas! I love everything about it, the joy, love, laughter and family. This year has been much more difficult for me and I am having to deal with grief and sadness. I decided to take a chance on this short holiday book. Low and behold I fell in love with this town, the people and the joy! I immediately purchased the 2nd book, loved and finished it, and then went back and bought the bundle. These stories are just what I needed to help me get through a difficult holiday season for me. ...more
Pamela
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book mainly focuses on Summer Landers a supermodel whom most people thinks has it all. Great job travel all over the world and a rich famous fiancée. The only thing is Summer is not happy.

As the snow is coming down and everything is shutting down the only plane going out is going to Kissing Bridge Summers hometown. She has not been back in ten years when her world was turned upside down.

Summer decides to go back to Kissing Bridge and help out with the annual Silver Bells cookie competition
casey cays
Dec 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Kylie Hood
Dec 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
“Evil Martha Stewart”. I’m not done yet but this is the most cliche bunch of bull. Too many good Christmas books to pick this turd. “Miss big boobs?” Seriously?? I’m bored and it’s the damn dumbest book I have ever read. I will torture my ears for the last hour of audio. If there were negative stars I would give it. Sick of these horrible books getting on book club lists. My iq lowered 40 points.
Liz
When she returns to Kissing Bridge, VT. Our supermodel ends up working with her mom and aunt to regain the family cookie baking title. She also ends up figuring out what happened with her BF from 10 years ago.

Wholesome/Clean does not need to be naive. And this whole thing... from the Lander's curse to their instalove make up -- after 10 years -- was too simplistic for my taste.
Bobbin
Oct 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
"Funny"?

Didn't laugh once. Stereotypical, unlikable characters. Over-emotional ladies playing up their woes for a laugh (of which there were none). I got a recipe out of it though, so that's something,, I guess....
Marilyn Morrow
Feb 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Cookies, then Kisses

I found it very light but just a little silly. It was an easy read but things happened at just too fast a rate. It was a happy ending and that is what a feel-good book is all about so it filled the requirements.
Alona Perlin
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unlike the other readers I don’t think what was wrong with this book. It was light-hearted and charming. It wasn’t supposed to be Tolstoy, but just a light-hearted holiday read. I read it quickly as it kept moving.
JAMES CHARLTON
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
and

After reading the other 5 books in the series, it was nice to read the beginning book. I enjoyed this book as well as all the others. Look forward to reading your future books.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• We'll Always Have Christmas
  • Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses
  • Another Day in Winter
  • An Unforgivable Secret (Amish Secrets #1)
  • A Lake House Holiday: A Small-Town Christmas Romance Novel
  • Mischief (The Original Sinners #8.3)
  • Werewolf Love Story (Entwined, #1)
  • A Dark Kiss of Rapture (Renegade Angels, #0.5)
  • The Werewolf Whisperer (Vampire Love Story, #2)
  • Forever and Always (Vampire Love Story, #3)
  • The Power of the Pussy: Part Two - Marriage, Divorce, Relationship, and Dating Advice for Women
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • A Shoe Addict's Christmas
  • Dashing Through the Snow
  • The Power of the Pussy - How To Get What You Want From Men: Love, Respect, Commitment and More!
  • Moonlight on the Thames
  • The Christmas Town (Christmas Hope #8)
  • Her Christmas Hero (Home to Dover, #6)

Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain (7 books)
  • Holiday Kisses and Valentine Wishes  (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #2)
  • Chocolate Kisses and Love Filled Wishes (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #3)
  • Firework Kisses and Summertime Wishes (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #4)
  • Paris Kisses and Christmas Wishes (Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #5)
  • Christmas Belles and Mistletoe(Love on Kissing Bridge Mountain, #6)
  • Christmas Cookies and Kissing Bridge - The Four Book Set: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy Series (Christmas on Kissing Bridge Mountain 4)
“Normie. How about going to rehab to get over the trauma from getting rejected by a rehab?” 1 likes
“the” 0 likes