Start by marking “Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)

Some Sort of Love

(Happy Crazy Love #3)

From the outside looking in, I had it all—a career I loved, a supportive family, the Nixon metabolism but not the Nixon ears, and a salary that supported my lavish taste in designer shoes, fine wine, and lacy lingerie … but I had no one to share it with.

Until the day I ran into him—my one night stand from college with the crooked smile, let’s-get-out-of-here eyes, and dirt
Published February 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Some Sort of Love, please sign up.
Steffi De Ceuster ♥ No it's a stand alone so you don't need to read them first, but the other two books are also very fantastic!

Start your review of Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2016-reads
Some Sort of Love, *swoon*...you mean, some sort of YES!

Lust? Check!
Humor and passion? Check and check!!
Frustration, anger and heartbreak? Check, check and check!!!
Melanie Harlow makes the reader connect deeply with the characters. This books overflows with the feels!

10 years after a random closet hook-up, Levi and Jillian reconnect with one another and find that their attraction had only grown stronger over time. But as much as they still want each other, real life and responsibilities have be
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Resting my forehead on hers, I whispered her name like a prayer, desperately wishing I could have this, have her, every single day of my life.
But something inside me wouldn't believe it was possible.

photo e1484246ca3d3670326a6dca63f71d4c_zpsgtrnhqtg.jpg

WOW!! This was the first book I’ve read by Melanie Harlow and I seriously loved it! I know that I’ll probably have to go back and read the previous two books about the other two Nixon sisters and their men. So this is the third book in the Ha
Whitney Mcgregor (A Literary Perusal)
5 Levi-licious stars!!

Seriously, I think Levilicious might need to be a new word. If you know how much I adore Lucas, then you won't take this lightly when I say Levi is so very close to edging off the top of my Favorite Melanie Men category.

This story is so amazingly sweet and so hot, anything less than five stars just doesn't make sense for me. Jillian is a bit more 'normal' than her sisters but she's still spunky and fun. Levi is a single dad of an autistic boy. I know Melanie did a lot of
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I was so excited to see how the sweet sophisticated Jillian got her HEA. I never imagined it was going to be with a man like Levi. Their chemistry was some sort of SEXY. They were "reunited" after a one nighter during college and instant sparks flew again. Then enter all the grown up responsibilities and real life issues, you got yourself some issues. This story kept you wanting more, this author definitely knows how to write and write well!!

This series was so many emotions rolled all up. Sweet,
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
4.5 How to End a Series Perfectly
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
There are so many talented authors out there... some times it is hard to choose what to read...Do you want fluffy and light or dark and angsty...or do you want to feel good... with words which connect to your inner desires...not just sensually but also deeply... to how you feel love should be between two people...

Melanie Harlow caused wonderful moments for me while reading this series. She created imperfect people who together made relati
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Bex | TotallyBex.com
5 SUPER ADORABLE STARS

This is my first Melaine Harlow book and I’m so GLAD I started with this one. I was in the mood to read a single parent book and I was suggested this one.

If you want a melt-your-heart, sugary sweet and simply adorable read, then Some Sort of Love is for you. It’s okay to read it out of order, I had no problem in following the storyline.

This is Levi and Jillian’s story, told in dual POV.

Jullian is a thirty-something doctor. She has the life and career she wants, but no man i
Jen
3.5 Stars

Cute but not my favorite of the series.
Mandy
I LOVED this book! Sweet, funny and super sexy - this book was perfect! Levi is a single dad to a son with autism. He doesn't have much time for himself, let alone women and dating. When his one-night stand from college, Jillian, runs into him at a wedding, life is turned upside down. He doesn't have time for a relationship but he can't fight the way he feels about Jillian. The chemistry between these two was seriously hot! I adored Levi and his dirty mouth. I think this author did a spectacular ...more
Maria...
"4 Jillian pie stars"

This book was pretty great!
description
I'm glad a gave it a try because I really really enjoyed it!This is my first book from this author and I want to give her a big "SHOUT OUT" for this story!!!
description
"Some Sort of Love" was funny, smart, hot and dirty, with amazing family and a serious issue like autism!Jillian and Levi were amazing together on and off bed.I liked their conversations and sexting!I liked how close they were with their family!
AnD I enjoyed how vivid their hot and dirty sex sc
Alex ♈
344 pages within 1 hour and I'm not a very quick reader. How? I skipped all sex-scenes. Easy peasy.

Since his child was autistic, I won't complain a lot.

30 yo woman, who is whining about being too old, for not having a man/husband and no kids - well, in 1956 I would believe in her struggles, but it's 2019 and I just roll my eyes.
Syndi
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yeah! I finally finish this series. And let me tell you, Some Sort of Love is the best one in the series. What really makes me feel emotional is Levi. I am not parent nor single parent. Reading Levi struggle rasing his autism son, balancing work and being a dad, is really real.

I can only imagine the frustration and feeling alone. I want to see more Jillian interaction with Scottie. In this book Jillian only focusing on getting into Levi's life and fail to explore how she reacting to Scottie. Or
Paige
4 "Sweet Levi" Stars

Melanie Harlow's Happy Crazy Love series has been fantastic, hilarious, and swoon-worthy. The Nixon sister's are finding love one by one and I've been waiting to see the oldest sister, Jillian, finally find the perfect guy to get her out of her comfort zone and make her feel as crazy in love as her younger sisters. And when Levi unexpectedly comes back into her life, Jillian's perfectly laid out life gets thrown out the window but something much better takes it's place: love.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 5730ddf5dec61e32a1eae86d2ee98a_zpscyulidti.gif

First and foremost, there is no some sort of love for this book because I f*cking LOVED this book hard!!!! Yes, Melanie Harlow has made me so happy crazy in love with Some Sort of Love. I even had to message Melanie and let her know that I am banging my head as to why I didn't start this series earlier because after reading this third installment, I am seriously addicted. More like obsessed with anything relating to the Nixon ladies.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVEDDDD THIS. Review to come on release day. <3 ...more
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
I officially have a girl crush on Melanie Harlow. I’m in love with her writing style, and in awe of all the original, entertaining characters she creates. I have yet to read a book of hers I haven’t liked, and with Some Sort of Love the streak remains unbroken. It’s the third book in the Happy Crazy Love series, but you don’t need to read the previous books to enjoy the
Sybil aka Lala

Jillian is the eldest Nixon sister and while both her younger sisters have found love, she’s left batting off questions about why she’s still single and stares from well-meaning people trying to figure out what’s wrong with her. She’s trying not to be jealous and she’s trying not to feel lonely but it’s hard. At least she still has her job that affords her great shoes and a glass of wine to go home to at night.

It’s at her youngest sister’s wedding where she literally runs into Levi. The Levi she
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Is there anything sweeter (or hotter) than a dad who would do anything for his son—even if it were at the expense of his own happiness? I don’t think so, especially when that dad is Levi from Some Sort of Love.

Levi is a hot, bearded, single dad. His son, Scotty, has autism, so being a single dad is made even more difficult than average. It also doesn’t leave a lot of time or energy for a romantic relationship. Levi’s life is based on schedules and predictability, and he believes a relationship d
Jamie
Feb 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Well... this one was just ok for me. I liked it well enough....

But it just didn't give me the "feels" like the blurb made me thing it would ...

Sure... Levi was a totally hot man that had a wicked tongue and a dirty mouth ....

but he was just too wishy washy with his feelings and the reasons he was holding back just frustrated me...

I thought the set up with his son Scotty was a unique storyline and it definitely gave the story some serious potential to bring out some feels; but again, Levi ...
TeriLyn
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**Some Sort of Love generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "With you I am." Stars

Melanie Harlow's Happy Crazy Love series is contemporary romance with a flair for fun drama, hilarious anecdotes, and sweet romances. The sisters Nixon are three formidable women who's honest, witty personality's capture the hearts of readers and their men who need a push in the sustainable relationship direction. Jillian Nixon, oldest of the Nixon women, is no different during her quest for a happ
Alexis
Feb 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I am really torn about this one. I think I had some serious high hopes but there was just way too much sex and not enough plot line for me.
Rachel
Overall rating: 5 "Girl Friday" stars!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)
Intimate pasts: (view spoiler)
Elodie
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
The storyline was a great idea, but unfortunately, there were several problems that made the book disappointing... There were too many sex scenes for the length of this book. They fell in love way too quickly. Every problem was solved in a way that was too rushed to be plausible. But more importantly, there wasn't enough of the fabulously adorable Scotty !!
Brandi
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arc, sexy-time, multi-pov
Review for 12/31/2018

Yep, this book is still fantastic. I did a little read/listen combo and was happy with the narrators. They did a good job of bringing Levi and Jillian to life. But let's be honest, any time you can picture Franggy as your leading man, you're going to enjoy the story.

And trust me, Levi is a sexy single dad--one you want to go home with. You want to see how it goes, you want more, and you want it all. Because he's sweet and caring and he puts that little boy of his first and
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't remember the last time I was up until 2:30 am to finish a book! Some Sort of Love was worth it! Jillian and Levi's story is so heartfelt and romantic and real. I love it so much!

Full review to follow.
Denisa
Boooriiinggg

Ok, it's not that it's bad or anything, but it was so, so boring!

I felt absolutely nothing while reading this book (boredom doesn't count, I guess). The characters were so, so flat and one dimensional! It felt like I was reading shampoo instructions or something.

I know that everyone loved this series and all but I just couldn't (and I tried, I really did!). The only person who actually made me curious was the kid (although I'm sorry to say, but even he had his meh moments).

By all a
Coco.V
Aug 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Happy Crazy Love Boxed Set by Melanie Harlow is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $4.99 a piece) on Amazon today (8/2/2019)💞 This box contains : Some Sort of Happy, Some Sort of Crazy & Some Sort of Love. ...more
Karen Mc
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, smoldering, and spellbinding story that flirts with fate, blazes your body, speaks to your soul, and dares you to dream, Some Sort of Love is some sort of wonderful. Like all of Melanie Harlow’s stories, Some Sort of Love is magical and mesmerizing. I was instantly captivated and consumed, clutching this book as it were my last breath and not wanting to stop reading until the end.

I was so deeply swept into the story that it felt like I had stepped right into The Adventures of Narnia. T
Jan
5 Girl Friday stars

Melanie Harlow has perfected the art of prodding all emotions a reader could want to feel with this heart warming story in some sort of love.

Love isn't hearts and flowers in Levis life, it's being a single dad of a son with autism, it's picking youself up after no sleep and tears and tantrums.

Jillian at 30 is looking for love but can't seem to find it, she is very close with her sisters and has the love of her family but is constantly reminded her clock is ticking, so family
Maïwenn  B
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!
Really enjoyable story !

This is very hard for me to rate this book but I am honest in every review I write so I’m going to let you know what I loved and what I disliked…
I enjoyed this book. I laughed, swooned and fell for the characters. I got all hot and bothered cause let me tell you something… Under this single dad persona hides a dirty lover!!!

Obviously, reading a book from this series is like meeting up with your friends. I love the Nixon sisters, how they are all supportive of
Vintage
I adored Some Sort of Crazy. This not as much which is incredibly unfair as my reasons for not liking it are relatively superficial.

My biggest beef is that Levi’s family has NO idea how to deal with an autistic child. They criticize his efforts as being too lenient and spoiling Scotty not even researching how to deal with an autistic child. Is how Levi dealing with his son realistic? I don’t know, but based on what I’ve read it seems pretty consistent with the intricacies of dealing with an auti

• Imperfect Match
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • The Trade
  • By a Thread
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • The Change Up
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Wait for Me
  • Behind His Eyes (Jetty Beach, #1)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow

Happy Crazy Love (3 books)
  • Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)
  • Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love, #2)