Start by marking “Nineteen Letters” as Want to Read:
Nineteen Letters

Nineteen Letters

WINNER OF THE ROMANCE WRITERS AUSTRALIA RUBY AWARD FOR 2018 ROMANCE BOOK OF THE YEAR.

Braxton

Nineteen. There’s something about that number; it not only brought us together, bonding us forever, it also played a hand in tearing us apart.

The nineteenth of January 1996. I’ll never forget it. It was the day we met. I was seven and she was six.
Published August 29th 2017 by Hachette

To ask other readers questions about Nineteen Letters, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Untitled

page_divider

5_stars

NINETEEN LETTERS: Is a new stand alone Contemporary Romance novel by Jodi Perry. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’ In this we meet Braxton Spencer and his wife Jemma.

BOOK TRAILER:

Straight away you feel the love these two characters feel towards each other oozing off the pages. And that’s in beginning chapters, that feeling intensifies as you speed through the chapters.

January the 19th 1996 was the year they met
Exactly to the day nineteen years later they married
And nineteen days after they exchanged vows she’s in a horrific acciJemma.
Rebecca Barber
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's taken me a week to recover from this book enough to write a review...

I don't think I've ever wished for a HEA for a character more than I did for Braxton. I mean, the man is amazing. Some may think he's too soft, too much of a pussy, that he should cash in his man card, but once you know his story you'll be overwhelmed by how honest, loyal and strong he really is.

The memories, all Nineteen Letters of them, were so beautiful and heart warming not only will you be reco
Aestas Book Blog

What would you do if the love of your life had no memory of you? A man tries to win back the love of his life after an accident has her in a coma in this emotional, romantic drama...

OMG. OMG!! What a beautiful book! I finished reading it with tears pouring down my face. Don't worry though - they were happy tears! This was a story of true, undying love that was strong enough to overcome even the most heart-wrenching situation. And seriously... THE FEELS!! This man loved his wife so incredibly much. Just w
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

"She may no longer remember the love we share, or everything we’ve been through together, but I do. Every moment … every second. I carry enough love for both of us."

I can't believe I loved this book so much. I don't love cheese, I don't love cliches, I don't love predictable. Lol. I'm a sarcastic bitch most of the time and well, this book is all of those things I mentioned before. Think a mix between The Vow and The Notebook. But this book, man. This book was so amazing! I cried a few times.
Anne Milne
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I remember the first time I saw the author post about this book she had coming out and she was nervous because it was different from her previous work but oh my goodness Jodi this book rocks it's absolutely brilliant.
The premise of the story drew me in I was desperate to get my hands on it. We start in the present with Braxton and Jemma who are newlyweds and it's easy to see how much in love they are. It's not giving anything away to say that Jemma is in a horrific accident that robs her o
Jeannine Allison
What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten...

WOW!! If you're looking for a swoontastic hero and an epic love story, look no further! 😍😍😍😍 This book was EXACTLY what I was hoping it'd be. And look at how stinking cute the cover is!!!! 😍

This is the story of Braxton and Jemma, two childhood friends who grew up together and eventually fell in love. I LOVED the setup. Braxton writes Jemma nineteen letters in hopes of giving her some of her memories back after she's in a car accident that leaves her with amnesia, and
Nicola
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Jodi Perry has conquered where others have failed: she made me fall in love with a story containing a trope which is my nemesis—memory-loss. And I’m not too proud to admit I had several emotional wobbles along the way.

description

Whilst it does have the odd moment that‘s a little on the saccharine side, that mattered not because I was swept away by Braxton and
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars

"What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten."

description

An enjoyable yet predictable and a bit sappy read.
Claire Robinson
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 - ...What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten... Stars!

2018 has so far been a year of new discoveries on the author front for me, and right up there with the best is Jodi Perry.

There’s a part of me that knows my heart still belongs to him…

Nineteen Letters is a story about a couple working their way back to each other, after one of them suffers from amnesia. Braxton and Jemma Spencer, have known each other since they were young children, they have grown up together, dealt with loss, love and all the in-between as the yeaPerry.
Penelope Douglas
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Braxton...
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
From the very first words to the very last this story has completely consumed and captivated me. When I wasn't reading because I was having to cook dinner and other boring household things I was constantly thinking of it. What would happen next?, what would the next letter be?, how would it end?

From around 6% in and in relative parts of the entire book I found myself leaking tears. I became so emotionally attached to Jemma and Braxton that I couldn't help myself, they just kept on co
R.J. Nicolson
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want to give this book 10 stars.
This book goes through the highs and lows of some highly true life experiences. The characters are absolutely their very own and the story lines captures you and pulls at every nerve ending. Be prepared to have tissues at the ready because there is no way any real reader will get through this book tear free. This author amazes me and i cant wait for more whatever is next for them.
Hanne
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coyer_summer2017
5 -- “What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten.” -- stars

I have loved every single book Jodi Perry has written so far. I only start them when I know I’ll not be disturbed, because I don’t want to stop reading when I start. It wasn’t any different with this book. Jodi Perry can write whatever she wants and I know I’ll read it. I loved Nineteen Letters so much! It’s sweet, beautiful and touching.

Braxton and Jemma became neighbors when they were children and they hav
Dilek VT
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a very emotional read, really sad at times, but it is worth reading.

Jemma and Braxton are first childhood friends, then best friends, then lovers and then a happily married couple. There has never been anyone elso for the two of them, only each other. Then, an accident destroys this happy couple’s life, as Jemma wakes up with no memory.

The book is all about Braxton’s efforts to win his wife back, trying to remind her what a beautiful and unique love they shared.

"What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten."

Jemma is anno
Kell's Bookmark Clique
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I heard Jodi Perry was writing a new book, I was beyond excited.
Nineteen Letters was totally different from her previous books and this book just goes to show how versatile and what a brilliant author Jodi is.
I couldn't get enough of this beautiful love story of Braxton and Jemma. I finished the book in a couple of days and could have very easily re-read it again straight away.
My heart ached for Braxton, our beautiful male lead that would do anything for Jemma, that lost her memory
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
OMG!!!! What a fantastic read. This book has it all. Please be prepared when you read this to expect tears not just sad but also happy tears. Brax and Jem have a relationship that every little girl dreams of when she thinks about growing up and marrying a guy. The hell that Brax has to go through to try and win his wife back is no smooth ride. Although Jem has no recollection of her life deep down her soul and body do in a way. I have been very lucky and fortunate enough to be one of the early p ...more
Whispering Stories
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed by Stacey on www.whisperingstories.com

On the 19th January 1996 two little children, Jemma and Braxton meet for the first time. After nineteen years knowing that they were soul mates, they married and were well and truly in that honeymoon period. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and nineteen days later it was back to work for the couple.

Driving to work in the pouring rain, Jemma is sideswiped and horrifically injured, not only physically, but her brain has been injured
Paige
3 "Sweet" Stars

Nineteen Letters was a kind of really sweet second chance romance. It showed the depth of love and devotion that is possible and just how far someone will go for their love of their life. Braxton and Jemma faced huge hurdles but one thing that never wavered was Braxton's love and devotion. While I didn't quite the deep ranging emotions I was expecting, it was a still a sweet (if at times too sweet) love story that proves true love exists.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha
Michelle
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEWED - FOR MY HONEST THOUGHTS

I am a big fan of Jodi L Perry and have read many of her books which are hot, gripping reads and when I saw this new one which was so far from her usual style I was concerned it was not going to be for me - How wrong I was if I could give this more stars I would because this is one of those books that deserves to be noticed, read, treasured and will stay with you forever!.

Nineteen Letters will draw all of your emotions, you will cry tears of joy,
Tracey Pearson
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God what a book when started I couldnt put it down was so well written. so many happy and sad tears just so many emotions in one book. The letters where so beautifully written that you could feel the love from them.
This would make a fantastic film never has a book touched me like this was an honour to have the opportunity and privilege to read as an arc reader.
another best seller I think x
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Favorite Quote:
It was evident that you cared about me, and you have no idea how much I needed someone like you in my life. It was comforting to know that you had my back, just like I had yours.

We became inseparable that day. I had only taken the risk to protect you, and had no idea I would come out the other end as the school legend. I would've done it again in a heartbeat for you, Jem. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you.

That day our bond was cemented in stone forever.
Wow, what kind of review do you leave for perfectiQuote:
Monique Tinline
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book by Jodi has seriously showcased her ability of a writer that seriously needs to be watched.

With the cover giving me the whole Jodi Picolut feel, her writing of this beautiful, heartfelt story gave me goosebumps with such a sentimental and touching meaning behind it.

Nineteen holds such meaning and depth behind the story of Braxton and Jem.
Every monumental date in there life revolves around this date, it signifies there relationship from friends to lovers.
Alana
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read! Jodi Perry is a brilliant author!
From Chapter 1, I was hooked.
Braxton and Jemma's story is such an emotional roller coaster. I smiled, I cried, it got me thinking about life and how precious it is.
The memory bracelet was just beautiful.
The ending is just perfect. I didn't want it to end.
It's a must read!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

Image

What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten.

ARC received from Hachette Australia for an honest review

This book is just stunning. From the first word to the last, I was enthralled with Brax and Jem's story.

Right from the get go this is a very emotional story. I think my heart fell to the floor at about the 10% mark and it took the whole story to bring it back to my chest.

We are put through the wringer right along with our lovelies in this story.

Brax is just all kinds of wonderful, and my heart broke over and over for him, however, ever
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Wow, just wow. I'm not even sure where to begin with this review, it's taken me all day to write it up. I won't give any spoilers, just my honest thoughts on this beautiful masterpiece.

Nineteen Letters was heartbreakingly beautiful, an emotional book that seeped deep into my soul. Each letter broke my heart a little more whilst making me laugh out loud and their memories, it was such a perfect and powerful storyline that will stay with me forever. It let you feel exactly what each ch
Megan
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What Braxton and Jemma shared was an unbreakable bond; they were true childhood sweethearts that went through an almost unbearable tragedy. While Jemma was confused and slowly rediscovering her life I, as the reader, got to completely fall in love with the perfect Braxton. He was so caring, forgiving, incredibly romantic and completely devastated that my heart broke and healed again and again through the emotional letters he wrote detailing their past. I loved that Jemma got to fall in love with ...more
Janja
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

What do you do when your world is upside down overnight?
The story that gives the word: UNCONDITIONAL, brand new meaning.
A pure perfection and I can say a story that stays for a lifetime in us.
Debbie Oliphant
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am excited to have discovered this author and cannot wait to read more from her. This book was so perfect and reminded me why I love to read. I felt transported by the experience of a love story that span over 19 years and did not want it to end.

Braxton and Jemma are newlyweds whose relationship feels so easy. They are consumed by the love that they feel for each other. Nineteen days after their wedding, everything changes. Jemma is seriously injured in an accident. She is comatose and Braxto
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
❤❤❤❤❤
What we had is far too beautiful to be forgotten...
Rohina
What would you do if the love of your life had no memory of you?

Squee! This was so HEARTFELT and full of so many amazing and beautiful memories, instances and gestures of the couple! A BEAUTIFUL best friends-to-lovers romance that you definitely need to read it once!

Review to come.

4.5 Stars!

Buy Nineteen Letters (Kindle)
_________________________
For more reviews and recommendations:

Facebook Page
Main Blog
Twitter

* ARC gifted by author in exchange of an honest review *

• Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • Piece by Piece (West End #3)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
  • Mercenary Princess (Mercenary Socialites #1)
  • Satyr from the Shadows (The Cursed Satyroi, #3)
  • Remember Me Always
  • Take Down (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #3)
  • Dear Juliet (Forever Family, #3)
  • No Way in Hell (The Ink Well Chronicles #2)
  • The Darkness Within
  • Bridge of Hope (Bridge Over the Atlantic, #2)
  • Tangled Hearts (Passion in Paradise, #3.5)
  • Bad Company (Company of Sinners MC #1)
  • The Vampire's Fall
  • Counting Shadows (Duplicity, #1)
  • Not Enough
  • Tears of Ink
  • Wicked Flames (Solsti Prophecy #3)
Jodi Perry is a wife and mother, and was born in Sydney, Australia. She has lived there her whole life. Under the name J. L. Perry, her previous four novels have all been #1 bestsellers in ebook: BASTARD, HOOKER, JAX, and THE BOSS. Foreign rights in BASTARD have been sold to Hungary and France where BASTARD was recently a Top 20 amazon ebook bestseller. Jodi travels annually to the UK and US to pr ...more