Start by marking “Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)

Unrequited

(Fallen Aces MC #1)

She was, still is, and will never be anything but my everything.

Our love was all consuming, passionate, and forbidden. We took risks to be together, carrying on an affair for months before her psychotic drug lord husband found the truth behind the lies. She barely escaped with her life … and that of my son.

My club president told me that our love was no longer worth the r
ebook
Published February 16th 2016 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Unrequited, please sign up.
Max Henry Yes, it does. King and Elena's story is split into two parts and will be completed in Unbreakable.

Start your review of Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbutton_zpscmjwohw3.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
What a ride! This book was a perfect mix of love, danger, badass bikers and dark drug lords! I enjoyed every minute of it.
Elena is taking care of her sick father. She despises the man, she doesn't love him, but being close to him provides a reprieve from the dangerous man she is engaged to. Carlos Redmond is a cruel man and he is holding Elena's life in the palm of his hand.
When Elena meets King, prospect to the Fallen Aces MC, her entire
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Shut the front door! Holy crap.... this book was AMAZING! It was nothing like I expected it to be and had me glued to the pages from the first word. I love Max Henry and her words. She has a magical way in her writing where she chews you up and spits you out but in such a good way.

I am not a huge MC fan. I pick and choose here and there which ones I will read and I am sooooo glad I did not pass on this book. Wow, from the first chapter, first page, first line, first word... I was hooked.
Coco.V
Jun 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/22/2018)!💝

Blurb:
She was, still is, and will never be anything but my everything.

My club president told me that our love was no longer worth the risk, gave me a choice, and loyalty to the club being what it is, I walked away from
Sherry
Feb 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Complete waste of time. Literally NOTHING that is detailed in the synopsis happened in this book. It describes everything that happens before the synopsis then ends on a cliffhanger. Which totally sucks.
This book had potential but it was all over the place with characters behaving in ways that weren't consistent with who they are purported to be. Also far too much telling and not enough showing.
No character development, nothing to make you like the characters, and very little plot development. I
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Unrequited captured me with its gorgeous cover. I wasn’t familiar with the author; Max Henry and I obviously had not read anything she has previously written. So with no expectations or any preconceived notions, I dived into Unrequited and didn’t come up for a breath of air until the very last page. And then, I would like to say there was a sigh of relief – but it was more like a string of expletives because it ends on a cliff-hanger and dammit, if I do not need the rest of this story like I nee ...more
Suzanne (Lily)
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Forbidden Stars

Unrequited, a story that had me hoping and wishing for the impossible. Characters without fear surround the heroine Elena, a victim of circumstance simply by being born into a family who lived in a country where the Cartels ruled. An agreement to better her life has her firmly in the grip of Carlos, a ruthless cartel boss. A deal she is dreading coming to fruition, delaying the inevitable by being given leave to tend to her dying father.

She meets King, a prospect for the Fall
Donna
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Well What Do I Say About This Awesome Book, I Am New To Max's Work But I Shall Not Be Anymore, This Book Is Brilliant, Gritty, Violent But Full Of So Much Love And Vulnerability That It Sort Of Leaves You Breathless And A Little Lost For Words.

King Well My God I Just Loved This Man With All That He Was, Alas He Was A Stupid Son Of A Bitch, That Let Something Go That Should Have Been His Always, He Picked And He Shouldn't Have. I Loved Elena So Much She Was So Different From The Norm But
Sheila
Feb 16, 2016 is currently reading it
@maxhenryauthor #FallenAcesMC #CurrentRead

As I started reading, I realized something.
This book starts sometime in the PAST. Because King isn't the MC President, which we know he is now.
But more than that, we also know that King is NOT living out his HEA with the woman he loves at the end of the Butcher Boys series.
So how many books do we have to read in THIS series to catch up to the present? And then how long until he DOES get his HEA, if he even does??
I'm only on page 3 and already worried
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
BLOODY HELL THIS WAS AWESOME!!!!

I can't remember the last time I read a book in this genre that was THIS intense, scary, intriguing, and heartbreakingly beautiful as this story is.

I mean WOW! And just imagine how ticked I was with the way the cliffy landed. But I was just as equally giddy about the fact that I had a "Free Lending Book" due at Kindle. So King & Elena's conclusion is about to be devoured by yours truly. ;)

Get this book people while it is still free. You will not regret this one.
I
Susan W
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pov-both, biker, ku, z2018
Rating higher than I would because I really liked the goodness of H. He is in seedy club but is close with his parents, no messed up past. Good guy. h, not so much. She did a 180 and flipped because H would save her from husband when she had just argued why she had to stay with him.
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
I really enjoyed this tale of twisted life, love, death and life.

This story has a bit of everything, being a motorcycle gang story it has death, arguments, fights, intrigue and woven between club life, a romance that shouldn't be.
"King" is extremely mature for someone of his age, who has joined the club life, not out of any honor, or because he grew up in it, but because he wanted to. He comes from a good family who support him, and are close to him.
Elena on the other hand, has had a reasonably
Rebecca
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The title for Elena and King’s story is an interesting one because it’s not that they don’t return one another’s feelings of love; it’s just that their situation does not allow them to be together, leaving them longing for each other and dealing with their separation the only way they can, which is not healthy or safe, but they’re willing to risk it because they can’t deny that they want to be together regardless of the obstacles in their way.

I'm a bit torn on how I feel about Unrequited. The ch
Katiria
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books
*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you too Max Henry for the opportunity too read and review Unrequited! ***

Ekkk I am so glad and happy too be back reading about The Fallen Aces again, but Darn You King! Ohh where do I start let me just say I was really curious about the quiet reserve King and I really wanted too know his history with Elena. So I was really glad and happy I got the opportunity too read and review King and Elena book Unrequited on how
Tiffany Readz
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
There's a new Jax Teller in town! Well, not Jax, but close enough. In the first book of the Fallen Aces MC series we are introduced to King and the rest of the Aces.

King is a young man prospecting for the motorcycle club. He was brought up on a farm, worked as a carpenter's apprentice, but realized he wanted something different. After a run in with one of the members of the MC, King decided that was the different he was after.

On the way home from a run, King sees the beautiful Elena. It was a
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"I'm being torn in different directions at a crossroads, trying to give a little piece of myself to each without falling apart completely.
The stress fractures are starting to show."

Is love worth fighting a war over? King is a prospect for the Fallen Aces, having left the monotony of his life on the farm behind after a casual meeting with the MC. Deciding that his future is part of the club he pledges his loyalty and justice to them. King proves himself to be a trustworthy brother, having their b
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

This is my first Max Henry book and will not be last, especially now...

King

"I like my own company-it doesn't complain, confuse me, or expect things I can't deliver."

He is not your typical MC boy; he is shy around the ladies, quietly hangs out in the background, and has manners. He is loyal to his club, he is always thinking and planning, he wants to make something of himself within the confines of his club. By chance he meets this girl and his life is about to get a little more complicated.

E
Amy
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unrequited
Max Henry
4 stars

I love Max Henry and this new series doesn’t fall short! The cover is absolutely beautiful. I love the orange – the cover alone draws you in ready to flip the pages and dig in. Be ready for a cliffy … and it’s a big one …

King and Elena – remember them? YUP this is their story. These two characters were thrown and I mean thrown together like a train running into a wall. You don’t need to read the events that go down in the from the previous series they appeared in so y
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
King

***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

I have been in love with King since I first met him in Max's Butcher Boys series. I always knew that there was more to his story and I jumped on board to learn more about him. King came from great parents, worked as a carpenter apprentice but always felt as if something was missing. He has a run in with a member of the Fallen Aces and sees that joining the brotherhood is that something. While out on a run he's injured and stops to get first aid
Jessica Alcazar
YES YES YES YES .... I have found a new MC read that is #fridiculously phenomenal!!

Jesus Christ on a cracker, this was seriously gritty and suspenseful and eye-popping stunning. I was glued to my kindle the entire time I read this. I didn't even want to take a break. I wasn't too sure from the blurb whether I would really be on board with King. I mean he didabandon his love and child for the club, so I wasn't too sure that he would be able to win me over. Clearly I was wrong.
King is sexy an
Katrisha Reantazo
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it
this is the first time I read something from this author. there's a cliffhanger. it was an OK read for me. the story is about elena and King.

they met when king was doing a run for his MC when everything went wrong and he got hurt. after that short meeting king went back to that small town 6 hours away from where he's from. wow if that is not dedication i don't know what is.

so they meet every week in the coffee shop. they learned stuff about each other like elena is caring for her sick father,
She Hearts Books
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
I am definitely a Max fan and couldn't wait to read the first book in her new series.

King and Elena have this chemistry and connection that was beyond resisting, but it would bring about bad things for both. Elena finds him just as she is about to marry a despicable man. Problem is that King's MC is working for him. King isn't in a position to change that so he will leave her behind to live the nightmare. I really wanted to give the man a shake or two. My heart broke for Elena as she felt so ve
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
I fell in love with King. The strong, silent type with a pure heart for his Elena
Monique
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alicia Schaefer
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review... This was my first book by Max Henry but I've clearly been hooked!? LOVED this book! Not your typical love story... with everything from MC bikers to Cuban drug lords and murder. A dark read, with a few scenes that were tough to read.. abuse, pain, loss... so much packed into this story. There is also a beautiful love story in there... King comes from a good place, educated and with a loving hard-working family. He and Elena clearly have an inte ...more
Debb
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fallen Ace’s is a club with some underlining issues, so when King finds the woman who he knows is the one; life just got a whole lot more complicated.
Elena just wants to make a better life for herself and her Mama, but what she thought was a new beginning has her wondering why she left home.
This is one hell of ride, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from Max.

They say if you love something let it go,
and if it’s yours, it will come back.
but what if that which you love
Tries to come back, yet it
Angela Cornell
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This book took me awhile to read. I read another book in the middle of this one because this one was one I could put down. There were so many pages of fluff, thoughts in the mind, descriptions, etc, I skipped a lot of pages just to find conversations and action. The story was good when you actually read about the characters. I will probably read the next book in the series but if it is anything like this one, it will be my last. The sex scenes were a little drawn out and boring so I even felt my ...more
elizrdbthspeaks
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
i think i have read something from Max Henry before? i think. any who ... neat characters. i preferred the main story of the love interest more than the mean hateful man ... he seemed abusive ...not cool with that sort of thing. King is cool. i have start book 2. we will see if i will read more from this series or not? are you a MC Romance fan ... not like the normal MC Romances I've read in the past though??!
Lisa
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
More of a 3.5* for me It felt rather slow storyline but guess it got there in the end even though it’s a cliff hanger. Newly patched in and already taking on the president and a drug lord seems a little far fetched but hey I’m keen to read book 2 to see where it’s going. It’s written well just I struggled to find personality of either main characters.
Kayread
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Gigi Melodias
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first Max Henry! I'm intrigued.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Scarred (Sailor's Grave #3)
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Tethered Souls
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
  • Reaper's Wrath (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #2)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Enthrall Sessions Trilogy (Enthrall, #1-3)
  • A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)
  • Nikolai (The Volkov Empire, #2)
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
  • Priceless (Ruthless Doms #1)
  • The Rossi Brothers: Dark Mafia Romance Duet
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • The Petrov Brothers: Dark Mafia Romance Duet
  • SINS: The Complete Series
  • Rage (Thunder Gypsies MC, #1)
Facebook -> http://bit.ly/2F4XrG3
Instagram -> http://bit.ly/2ruERF3
Newsletter -> http://eepurl.com/gchq5z

For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her

Fallen Aces MC (5 books)
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Tormented (Fallen Aces MC, #3)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Misguided (Fallen Aces MC, #5)