Start by marking “Love is in the Air (Multi-Genre Romance Box Set)” as Want to Read:
Love is in the Air (Multi-Genre Romance Box Set)

Love is in the Air (Multi-Genre Romance Box Set)

Multi-Genre Romance Box Set from 5 Award-Winning Authors!

Your next book boyfriends are waiting...A sexy veterinarian, a hot rock star, a broody cop, a determined warrior, and a rugged cowboy!
Jezebel's Wish by AJ Nuest
Midnight Heat by Sarah Grimm
The Drake House by Kelly Moran
Gift of the Realm by Mackenzie Crowne
Storm's Interlude by Vonnie Davis
Kindle Edition, First
Published February 1st 2016 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Love is in the Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is in the Air

Jessica
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review from publisher

This is a set of romance books that will have something for everyone. The authors in this set have their own unique style of writing. The stories in the set will pull at your heart strings.

I enjoyed some of the stories more then others, but over all they are all a good read, I have read two new authors in the set and look forward to checking out more of their work.

Susan Parkes
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this boxset as an ARC for an honest review.

If you love romances, like to support a charity and want a collection of fab books at an amazingly low price - then this is for you.

This collection of books contains a vet, cop, rockstar, warrior and cowboy - phew what more can a woman want - love, romance, emotional, friendship, loyalty, a ghost and alpha males then this package delivers this and more. I thoroughly enjoyed these books, I had already read books by 3 of these authors before bu
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection of romances! If you are a die hard fan of love then this set is for you. Everyone wishes to be swept off their feet and to be loved and cherished by the ladies of this set. I am a true lover of love and these stories are heart warming and touching. They will have you feeling all warm and fuzzy and put a contented grin on your face. They will pull at your heart strings and help med the pieces back together.
Such a wonderful collection of authors.
Chele
~~~~Jezebel's Wish ~~~~by AJ Nuest
Excellent story that had me fighting mad, crying, laughing and wanting to smack the shit out of a dead man.
Jezzy has come home after losing her finance and pretty much herself.
Through the annoying comments of a sexy veterinarian Matty and the nonjudgmental acceptance of a horse named The Reverend. Jezzy
just may find herself again, as well as a happily ever after.
I recommend it to all !
5 cowboy boot stars for Jezebel's Wish.

Midnight Heat ~~~~ by Sarah Grimm

I love
Mindy
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for a honest review.

This book is a collection of great romance books. The books are so different that there is something in here for everyone. The authors all have their own unique way of writing and telling the stories. I was familiar with some of the authors and even found a new author that I really enjoyed.
Karie
Jezebels Wish
I was gifted a copy of this book strictly for the purpose of an honest review. Jezebel goes home to live with her mother on her ranch after a horrible accident claimed her fiancé` life, wanting just to get out the hell going on in her mind. Matthias, the local vet who had stopped to give medical attention to one of the ranch horses, instantly is drawn to Jezzy. She is a about as surly as they come when she has to have any interaction with him. Jezebel's mom and sister have their ow
Elizabeth Wright
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing collection of work from some truly wonderful authors. From the angst tales from Nuest, Grimm, and Davis to goosebump inducing paranormal romance from Moran and Crowne each of these stories was brilliantly written. The characters were so real and relatable and romance will melt your heart. There is something for everyone in this set. Fans of each of these authors will love it and it is a great opportunity for others to find new authors to love.
Mary
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again Kelly Moran has "knocked it out the park". Thus s delightful and very entertaining book. Kept my attention from the first page to the last that I read it in one day
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Is In The Air by five amazing author. This is a boxed set of five romance stories for any romance reader looking for a great priced boxed set. All books are 5 stars in my opinion, I had already read a couple of books in set and loved them. I absolutely loved Jezebel's Wish by AJ Nuest. Don't miss this wonderful set for this price by these great authors.

I was given an ARC of this set, for my honest review.
Maree Repa
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoy these novels so much. Such a most beautiful group of romances I enjoyed. I enjoyed everyone one of them over the past days!
Brittany Shivers
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great group of authors bring you a great batch of stories that give you all the feels.

Jezebel's Wish - AJ Nuest

A story of healing love

Jezzy Evans guilt has her returning home in hopes of escape. When Matty Saunders, vet, shows up at the ranch she's staying at he manages to rub Jezzy the wrong way. When Jezzy's mom talks her into horse ridding lessons she reluctantly agrees. With the help of The Reverend Jezzy soon takes to the lessons but Matty soon has Jezzy tied up in knots. The guilt that w
Auria Jourdain
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I spent most of my vacation reading through this terrific anthology of some of my favorite authors...Kelly Moran, AJ Nuest, Mackenzie Crowne, Sarah Grimm, Vonnie Davis...all of these ladies are uber-talented, and I wasn't disappointed in any of their stories. This entire series is definitely worth the time and money. All of these ladies know how to develop strong heroes and heroines that you can't help but fall in love with, and I got caught up in the entire series...Jezzy and Matty, Dom an ...more
Judy C
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great anthology for a great cause. I love when authors come together to write these. I can honestly say I liked all of the books in the set. It was definitely worth it. I encourage you to pick it up and read it if you know the authors or not. You just might find a new one.
Debbie Kolins
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly-moran
Jezebel's Wish - by AJ Nuest
I was really impressed with all the stories in this box set. I felt a whole bunch of feelings between all the individual stories. Jezzy Evans guilt has her going home in hopes of escape. Then veterinarian Matty Saunders shows up at the same ranch Jezzy is staying at and he seems to rub jezzy the wrong way. Between Matty and a horse named The Reverend. Jezzy just may find herself again, as well as a happily ever after. Awesome book!! 5 ***** book!!

Midnight Heat - by S
Jan 07, 2016
Lys
Jun 02, 2018
A.J. Nuest
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Feb 14, 2016
Talisha
Feb 29, 2016
Mackenzie Crowne
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mimi D
May 08, 2016

• Getting Lucky
  • Her Soldier's Touch
  • A Furious Muse (The Golden Key Legacy, #1)
  • Imitatore (The Donna Chronicles #1)
  • Vanity (V, #7)
  • The Pine Forest (The Iridescent Realm, #2)
  • Rescued by the Ranger
  • Christmas at the Cove (Templeton Cove, #4)
  • Wrecked (Blind Man's Alibi #1)
  • Under My Skin (Immortality Strain, #1)
  • The Ruby Isles (Dragon School #4)
  • Twelve Nights (Blue Moon Lake, #1.5)
  • No Place for a Dame (Royal Agents #3)
  • Santa Wore Leathers (Wild Heat, #0.5)
  • Oblivion (Lux, #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)
  • Kick (Jenkins Cycle, #1)
Kelly Moran is a bestselling romance author of enchanting ever-afters. She is a RITA Finalist, RONE Award-Winner, Catherine Award-Winner, Readers' Choice Finalist, Holt Medallion Finalist, and an Award of Excellence Finalist through RWA, plus she's landed on the "10 Best Reads" & "Must Read" lists by USA TODAY's Lifestyle blog.

Kelly's been known to say that she gets her ideas from everyone an