Start by marking “No Stranger to Love (Tavonesi #9)” as Want to Read:
No Stranger to Love (Tavonesi #9)

No Stranger to Love

(Tavonesi #9)

With NO STRANGER TO LOVE, USA Today Bestselling Author Pamela Aares delivers another page-turning contemporary romance in the Tavonesi Series featuring love, suspense and adventure!

Juliet Cabot is no stranger to trouble, but she never imagined that her work defending endangered sea turtles on a beautiful Greek island would turn deadly. Threats to her life force her to call
Published June 7th 2016 by SeaStar Press

To ask other readers questions about No Stranger to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Stranger to Love

The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Greece. The culture. The land. The people. The romance.

Aares put beautiful descriptors to work on her creation of the perfect location for love, romance, suspense. I will not say this was an in your face romantic suspense. There are moments of joy, fun, passion, illusion. The depth of the characters makes for an intense immersion into the world of Juliet and Parker. Their romance hot heavy. The attention to the surrounding world they are set in was beautiful.

This was my first read from Aares an
Sue Brooks
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pamela Aares is a new author for me to read -- and -- I will be looking at reading a LOT more of what she has written!!! She is an amazing author who writes a ton of detail into her story - thus, making you feel like you are there and witnessing the story first hand.

No Stranger to Love takes you to Greece and the author makes you feel like you're actually there enjoying all the beauty. Juliet (the main female character) will steal your heart right away. Juliet's passion for her work is unreal an
Natasha
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any of the Tavonesi series before and after reading No Stranger to Love, I'm planning to read them now!

Juliet agrees to help her best friend's brother launch his wine business and sparks fly! Parker and Juliet have a misunderstanding, but not before he tells her he owes her one. Juliet has to get to Greece, where she discovers that she desparately needs his help.

Parker, not immune to the chemistry between them, flies to Greece to help her out. He discovers there are dangers she's
Pat
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a new author for me and after reading the synopsis of the book I just had to read it. I so enjoyed this book. The setting is in Greece, and the descriptions were so vivid to me that I could easily envision its beauty which greatly enhanced my reading pleasure. It is the story of Parker (a handsome, charming and rich vineyard owner and famous polo player) and Juliet (a passionate environmentalist who is fighting for endangered sea turtles).

There is great chemistry between the main charac
Carly Wakefield
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Pamela's style of writing and have enjoyed the first two in this series.
No Stranger to Love was a wonderful read, reminding me why I loved this series. The romance, heat, attention to detail and a great story make this a five star for me:)
suze joyce
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aares
I love the way Pamela involves the reader in a cause while still maintaining a great storyline. We all know about the plight of the Greek economy but who knew about the endangerment of the sea turtles.Keep them coming.
Home. Love. Books.
Jun 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Check out more of my reviews on at Home. Love. Books. - The best place to find your next book! http://www.homelovebooks.com

photo synopsisgraphic.png

Ah the fake romance, so much fun trying to keep everyone believing its real. So this is the ninth book in this series, and while I haven't read all of the books in this series, I have read a few of them. The series itself follows a family who is particularly well off. I like the family in general, and they all seem like cool people, but man oh man do they get involved in ea
Sherry Vaughan
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Passionate

One thing I truly love about Pamela Aares is her talent for description. Whether it's the scenery or the people, she describes them so vividly you can see them. But, at the same time, she doesn't get bogged down and lose the story. Also, you can tell that she is passionate about the environment and animals. In this case, loggerhead sea turtles and their nesting grounds. In this story, Juliet it's trying to save the island of Zantos, where the sea turtles hatch, from an unscrupulous dev
Dan
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pamela Aares writes a very exciting, and believable tale of love in one of the most exotic places in the Mediterranean. on an isolated Greek island. A suspenseful tale of sea turtles and the forbidden love of our youth, No Strange To Love, gives us scientist Juliet versus rich boy Parker who knew they would never like each other growing up together. After a chance meeting and a kiss at a photo shoot, they experience the sparks of love. But it's not until Juliet requests Parker's aid with an part ...more
Lorraine Joubert
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ellen White
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zara wants her brother’s winery to be a success, with him needing a female for the photo layouts. Who does she ask to step in since the other had bailed on him. Her best friendJuliet, with a bonus of donating to her special Hawaiian monk seal project. With that for the project, then she be off to Greece.The author has done it again,making the characters as well as the scenery so vivid as though there. The plot was good, of how you think you know somebody but, after spending time with them, you h ...more
Barbara James
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love finds two wary individuals

The Tavonesi family continues their journey to love. Parker is wary to ask for help and Juliet is asked to help him by his sister and Juliet's good friend. I enjoyed them discovering the heart does what it wants inspite of what the head tells you. The settings of Greece and the Sonoma Valley make you want to go there to see their beauty. I would recommend this book.
Susan
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Juliet is a marine biologist who is working towards setting up a turtle sanctuary on a Greek Island. She calls Parker who is her best friend's brother to help her to plan a special party to help the islanders want to support her project. Parker comes and later learns that Juliet has been getting threats about her project. Besides planning the party he wants to protect. What follows is danger and love.
BARBARA
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book brings it's story to life as well as the landscape. You could imagine yourself on the island and see the turtles that are endangered. It brings to light how animals can go extinct because we won't give a little. We have to look for help with those we don't want to and sometimes it turns out to be the best thing you could have done. Very enjoyable book.
Dorothy Zeason
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saving the World leads to Danger

I loved “No Stranger to Love” (The Travonesi Series) by Pamela Aares. You are grabbed from the first page. Combine saving loggerhead turtles, a hot polo player, threats, kidnapping, celebration, and love... the results are a read you can’t put down.
Kemya Scott
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A smart, romantic read!

This is the kind of book you want to pick up for a leisurely read. I loved meeting these smart and complex characters. You just may learn a little about yourself through their quirks and insecurities too!
Victoria
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Tiffany Tinkham-Graves
Five Star!!

Five stars for the amazing characters and storyline! This boom will definitely have you turning page after page for more!
Marjorie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book nine

Well I can say this one was 👍. Great story and good cast all the way through. Nothing left out of lost
Maggie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
I liked the idea behind this book more than the actual book. I think it just dragged on for too long, both the external drama and between Juliet and Parker.
Dawn E
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book

Very enjoyable and interesting book. Lots of action and loved learning about the turtles. Would recommend this book to anyone.

Murr
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Good plot line, but the actual writing was at times disjointed and plodding. Didn’t always like the protagonists. They were a bit dim at times.
Carol Tietsworth
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it.
Sara Jo
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Decent story, but a little over the top with the "thriller" elements.
Tanya
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sea turtles

She is trying to save the beaches for sea turtles and she needs his help. His help will come with a surprise for them both great read
Alice
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaway
Disclaimer: a free ebook copy of this book was given to me by the author in exchange of an honest review.

I can't thank Pamela Aares enough for giving me the opportunity to read this novel so close to its release date.

I was smitten with Parker immediately - my first encounter with him was at the end of Aim for Love.
He makes a short appearance, but his quirky ways about the party he threw for Sabrina and Kaz and his "I have to control everything" behaviour made me smile.
I remember wishing for m
Whispering Stories
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
No Stranger to Love, is part nine of a series about the Tavonesi Family, but you don’t have to read them in order, they can be read as stand-alones too. This was my first book from this series.

Pamela Aares tells us the story of Juliet and Parker. Juliet’s best friend Zuri, Parker’s sister, has asked her to play Parker’s girlfriend for a photo shoot for a magazine, to help raising the publicity for his vineyard. Right from the start there is a noticeable chemistry between Parker and Juliet, but a
Andrea
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I remember reading the early part of this series as it was coming out and was madly in love with every page. I inadvertently missed the next few that came out, so I was ecstatic when the opportunity to read and review this latest installment came my way. You don't have to read this series in order to be able to appreciate each installment. A bottle of wine, a warm spring day, and a comfy seat on the front porch, and I settled in with my read.

As per usual with this series, I was completely immers
Julie
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book takes you to Greece and you feel like you're actually there enjoying all the beauty. Juliet stole my heart right away. She saves endangered sea turtles and is very passionate about her work. She has no idea how beautiful she really is. Parker I've loved through-out the Tavonesi series. He's always planning the big family parties and being a bit of a busy-body in everyone else's life; it's thrilling he finally gets his own story. The two come together because Juliet is best friends with ...more
Ashley Boman
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read in the Tavonesi series and I am absolutely hooked! The story follows Parker and Juliet and it's definitely a swoon filled ride. You will fall for the characters within the first chapter of this book! Parker is a California dream boy, that has loved and lost in the past and isn't really looking to venture down that road again. Juliet is an extremely level headed, passionate, career driven woman who has also thrown her love life on the back burner for the foresee ...more
  • Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)
  • This Changes Everything (Oakland Hills, #4)
  • Cricket Cove (Firefly Hollow, #5)
  • Twelve Shades of Midnight
  • Distiller's Choice (Bourbon Springs, #4)
  • Matchmakers 2.0 (Novel Nibbles)
  • Breakaway Hearts (Kelly Brothers, #2)
  • A Toast to the Good Times
  • Christmas at Eden Manor (Eden Manor, #4)
  • How to Bake the Perfect Pecan Pie
  • Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #9; Duchess Island #4)
  • Jock
  • Romancing the Alpha 2
  • On Christmas Hill
  • Christmas Roses
  • Devil's Plaything (Playthings #1)
  • Her Bull Rider's Baby (A Cowboy of Her Own, #2)
  • Take Me Down
Pamela Aares is a USA Today Bestselling, award-winning author of contemporary and historical romance novels. Her contemporary series, The Tavonesi Series, explores the lives, loves, friendships and sizzling romances of the Tavonesi family.

Her popularity as a romance writer continues to grow with each new book release, so much so, that the Bay area author has drawn comparisons by reviewers to Nora

Tavonesi (10 books)
  • Love Bats Last (Tavonesi #1)
  • Thrown By Love (Tavonesi #2)
  • Fielder's Choice (Tavonesi #3)
  • Love On The Line (Tavonesi #4)
  • Aim for Love (Tavonesi #5)
  • The Heart of the Game (Tavonesi #6)
  • Love in the Vineyard (Tavonesi #7)
  • A Very Daring Christmas (Tavonesi #8)
  • Until Love Finds You (Tavonesi #10)