Start by marking “SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)

SNAP

(The Snap Trilogy #1)

Hazel
I never would've guessed my life would lead me where I am today, wedged between a stalker and a stranger in the midst of a drug war that I'm unsure of how I entered. One wants to hurt me, the other seems to want to heal me, but there's more that he's after and I don't know if I can give him what he seeks.

Cash
I was sent to find answers when no one else could find t
Published November 14th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)
Karen
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
What a struggle this book was! I almost abandoned it a few times but was curious to see how it ended. The best part of this book was the prologue. It was so gripping that I had to keep reading to see what was going to happen.

"Pain is a strange thing. Some people know it well, others don't. Some can endure it, others can't. But there comes a point when the pain goes beyond insufferable; when it no longer hurts. You feel dead inside. Those silent prayers begging for it all to end are answered."

Un
Expresso
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story is the biggest friggin surprise in all of creation! I had no clue this story would pack such a powerful punch!!

Hazel has a stalker. A certifiable nutcase named Phil. Their fourth date is a night neither will forget for very different reasons. After four unsuccessful dates, Hazel attempts to let Paul down gently but dude is cray cray and refuses to take no for an answer. Enters the mystery dude....Cash. Cash is a beauty and he has his eye on Hazel. In the beginning it was business but
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dayz I've just finished this awesome book and I'm speechless. I read half of this last night and all day today it was calling out to me until I was able to sit and finish it. Now I'm sitting here thinking I need to write a review before I jump into book two and I know my words are not gonna do this book justice.

Firstly why has it taken me so long to read this. I really feel my friends should have said 'hey you need to read Snap by Tara Dawn'.

Hazel is a strong determined and feisty female.
Jan
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall rating: 4.3

****4 "Crazy As Hell" Stars****

*This book contains scenes of drug use, rape, and brutality. It is intended for readers over 18. Reader discretion is advised.*

Okay I need to...
WOW! What a read! What a ride! Tara Dawn is a new to me author, and she can write dark and fucked up with the best of them. The warning above... and on the blurb? Heed it. Because the book has it all. In spades.

Hazel is a single woman who works at Maggie's,
NC Reader
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DAAAAMN!
Hazel is a hardworking single woman that lives on her own. She's worked at the local diner/bar for several years and pretty much considers it her second home. She's reserved and can't find it in herself to be rude or nasty towards anybody. She's a sweetheart but a terrible housekeeper!
Cady is Hazel's bestie who is a red headed spitfire (total opposite of Hazel)! Chick is crazy as hell!
These two girls together are trip!
Phil.... He's an twisted asshole! Daddy's in politics so he has con
Bonny Capps
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In Tara Dawn's SNAP we meet Hazel, Cash and Phil.

I'll first start with how incredibly unique this story line was. Tara made a twisted tale that involves three amazingly developed characters who are all linked in some way (you will never guess how until - BAM - it hits you right in the face).

I really liked Hazel. I felt that she was extremely relatable and how she dealt with the situation was realistic.

Cash, so help me God I want to bite that man. He was absolutely delicious. She drew him out per
Amy
Nov 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Snap (The Snap Trilogy)
Tara Dawn

So this book has a lot going on in it. It wasn’t bad it was one of those books that was not for me. It wasn’t necessarily the characters but more so the setting and the age of the characters. Im not particularly fond of that age of drama and there is way too much going on here for me. This book is not for the faint of heart.

Our le
Debbie
Wow!

When I started this book I was sure how to feel about it. The story, the setting and the characters were far different from anything I'd ever read before. Add in the fact that this author was new to me and I didn't know if I could trust where she was taking me. The story is raw, the characters are stripped of artifice and the setting felt so real. Having grown up in a small town, it was easy for to relate. Still I felt unsettled but kept reading, albeit, with a bit of trepidation. Now this
Cassie Hess-dean
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap was this a great read. I couldn't wait to finish it to see what happens...now I can't wait to get my hands on the next book.
Hazel works her butt off at the bar and restaurant, Maggie's, and loves every minute of it. She is dating to try and find someone to enjoy her life with. Phil has taken her out a few times and there is nothing there. She tells her friend Cady that she is ending things with Phil on tonight's date. But when Phil starts to act odd, she doesn't know what to do. He tak
Karla Hetherington
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is NOT for the faint hearted or for anyone under 18 years of age.This written work deals with drug use and rape so if these could be triggers for you i suggest you do not read this. ....That said .....

OMG!!! Tara Dawn has masterfully written a dark and suspenseful story that deals with sensitive issues of Drug use and rape that had me by the seat of my pants the whole way through!.
I don't want to give too much away so i will try and write this with the least amount of spoilers as i ca
Wendy Wuttke
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Captivating and Deranged!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The author, Tara Dawn tells the story in a manner that you are continuously learning more about the characters as the story goes on. This aids in the dynamics of the story and enables the reader to become immersed in the tale.

I don't wish to give away the whole story but there is a demented whacked out stalker, a heroine and a hero (who when you get to the depth of the story; may not be that pristine hero that is usually affiliated with t
Sunny
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This book...I mean...WOW! I have so many feelings on this. You get pulled into the book from the very first line. I read this book in about 2 days. I could not put it down! I really like Hazel. She is strong and works hard, plus she keeps her apartment a mess and I can totally understand that. Who has time to clean these days. I bring this up because I feel like Tara did a great job making this story realistic. I grew up in a small town in the south and the description of this town reminded me s
XO
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Pain is a strange thing. Some people know it well, others don't. Some can endure it, others can't. But there comes a point when the pain goes beyond insufferable; when it no longer hurts. You feel dead inside. Those silent prayers begging for it all to end are answered. Maybe not the way you intended, but it does..."

From the very first page this book got my full attention. I loved it, once again: Expresso I love your taste in books girl :* :*

Phil is a psycho "the description of the book alone w
Chell
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Stars ! To me it started out kinda slow so i kinda read alittle here and there, but once i got to the halfway point i finished it in one sitting . Now i cant wait to see what happens!! .I want a Cash for myself please ! If you like dark and twisted this is a good book for that . How bad does it make me look that i kinda wish there was more from the Phil point of view I want more of the twisted :) ... Cant wait to see whats next
Danielle Harris
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Insane!

Hazel goes on a couple dates with Phil. The dude is nuts!! He is a creepy stalker. Hazel met Cash who is trying to save her. This is definitely dark! Can't wait to read second book.
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
JESUS! What just happened?

This book... this book... it... I'm... I want to crawl into a hole and hide. Maybe throw up. Maybe both at the same time.

DISCLAIMER: this is not dark romance, folks. Not to my definition. This is straight up thriller. There are some sexy times so it could arguably be considered an erotic thriller, but the other parts are so horrific that it is hard to even remember the sexy times.

I think I need a shower. And a hug. And a drink.

My body is all tense. I am upset. I'm a b
Rebecca Austin
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is an intense look at the world of street drugs. It looks at it from the perspective of the innocent girl caught up in it unknowingly, a guy she has dated a few times who is in the middle of it and her hero.

Hazel Watson, 29, works at Maggie Mae's Tavern almost every day. But she finally gives into Phil asking her for a few dates and everything goes horribly wrong. She is doing her best to avoid him after a terrible encounter but he won't stop leaving her alone. In comes Cash to save he
Carla Cook
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Soooo.... I am a run-on book reader. I typically go from one book directly into another, however, this amazing book sucked me in and made me see fury!!!! Fury I never felt before during a book reading. I'll talk a tiny about the cliffhanger because if you hate steep cliffhangers and cannot cope - don't read this book. By saying that.... i simply mean.. read the damn book. It's a risk you just have to take!
SNAP was my first Tara Dawn read and I absolutely fell in-read-love with her!! I was jealou
Indie Editor Nancy
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a very dark and upsetting read, there is drugs, non consensual --- and disturbing graphic violence. If this bothers you, do not purchase this book as the Author has warned you and this reader has as well.

The Author did a fantastic job setting up the story, the main characters are likeable and human. Hazel is an independent woman working full time as a supervisor in a bar/restaurant. She and her BF Cady are working to pay their way and a lot of the story takes place in the bar they both
Michele Gantz
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

#####5 What Did I Just Read Hashtags#####

OH. MY. WORD. I need a moment before I divulge into this incredible abyss of darkness created in Snap.

The world in which Snap exist, a new drug that is reeking havoc on Mississippi, is Hazel's hell, but she has no clue. Stuck between a vicious, disgusting, absoutely horrific stalker, and a handsome, dark and mysterious Stranger who has saved her several times, she is forced to suffer all because her stalker is psycho.

I wish I could put into the word
Sassy Southern
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

Stephanie
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book, dark and suspenseful to the very end. I'm still wondering as it does end with a cliffhanger and I cannot wait to read the next book!

This is the story of Hazel, Cash and Phil. Hazel is a smart, strong, stand on her own feet kind of woman. She dates a guy named Phil who turns out to be crazy. Their 4th date is a disaster all around and when she avoids Phil after that point, he becomes even more obsessed with her. Enter Cash, a mysterious, sexy man who always seems to be in t
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

I received an ARC of Snap written by Tara Dawn. Another new author to me and I am glad I received this ARC. I will say this book covers some issue that might cause some triggers for some. If drug use, sexual assault/stalking is something you can't handle then I would stay away from this book, but if those things don't bother you then I would highly recommend you getting this book.
Snap is the story of Hazel and what happens to her when she goes on a couple of dates with the wrong guy.
Whitney Cannavina
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Whitney at The Club
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I love dark romances. The gritty, hard and near impossible situations that most can't handle but leaves you with strong characters in the end have m begging for more. Snap was a slow start. The build up to the biggest event seemed to take forever. I wanted it to move faster but I believe the author wanted you to connect with the characters and get a better idea of who they were. There were situations that irritated me, things t
Raychel
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Honestly I don't know where to start with this review. It is a page turner right from page one until the end...even when you get to the end you keep trying to turn the page to find out more! Snap is FULL of suspense and surprises. It is told in 3 different POVs so you get inside three different heads. Hazel is hardworking and loves her friends. Cash, I'm not to sure about yet, I want to say he is the hero in this series but I'm not sure. And Phil is crazy like hide in your closet and watch you s ...more
Cally
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book as a ARC in return for my honest opinion.

If you can handle reading dark reads that involve drug use and rape you will enjoy this book. This book takes u non a roller coaster of emotions and keep you in suspense as to what is going to happen next.

We meet Hazel Thompson who us a simple girl who works for Maggies May Tavern. It's here sge meets Phil but Phil has a obsession with Hazel and constantly asks her out on a date till she agrees. She eventually agrees but this one sim
Debbie
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MUST READ!! Holy freakin 5 stars!! I did not see this coming! Im gonna stick to basics and leave the spoilers out cause they wouldnt do this any justice.
Each chapter brings you somewhere else and youre never quite sure whats coming next. I was anticpating certain things that didnt happen, i found myself analyzing every chapter trying to figure out where it would end up and i still wasnt right lol. I loves the shocks and surprises it threw at me!
Now lets talk characters...theyre all very well d
Kim Page
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The other day I got a call from my wonderful friend Cindy Smith saying that there were these two books that I HAD to read...'You will Love them!'
It's no secret to either of us that we don't always have the same taste in genres when choosing and reading books...that being said I had to ask what it was about right quick...LOL
After telling me I immediately grabbed my Kindle and purchased Snap!

WOW she wasn't kidding this storyline is gripping and the characters are amazing!! Tara Dawn is an extraord
Mia Sparks
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Snap by Tara Dawn

Twisted and Evil!!!
I haven’t read this type of genre before and I now know why!! Not every story is for every reader and that’s how it should be. Variety is the spice of life or so they say.
Phil is a junkie and a very, very bad guy. He’s spoilt and rich and not the hero of the story. The real hero is just as unexpected at least for me. This isn’t your typical billionaire/ alpha story. It’s dark and twisted, it may not even be to your liking.
Blood and gore abound as do drugs and
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sick Fux
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Irrepairable (Pinnacle Heirs Book 1)
  • My Life as Noah
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)
  • Dolly
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
  • My Life as Kelsey
  • Embracing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #6)
  • Kiss Me Maybe (Princess Cruises Presents: Kindle Love Stories)
  • Once Upon a Night at Sea (Princess Cruises Presents: Kindle Love Stories)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • I Can Be a Better You
  • Pandorum
  • Royal Blood (The Betrayed Series, #3)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
Tara Dawn is a married, stay-at-home-mom who homeschools her three sons. When she's not busy with them, you can find her reading, talking about other authors and books over at The Word Wenches book blog, writing, editing, crafting, or hula hooping. She wears many hats and finds that if you aren't learning something new everyday then you aren't living to your full potential.
Tara is currently workin

The Snap Trilogy (3 books)
  • TAINT (The SNAP Trilogy #2)
  • MEND (The SNAP Trilogy #3)