Start by marking “Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me” as Want to Read:
Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me

Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me

(Stark Ever After #1-4)

What happens after she says “yes”? Together in one riveting eBook, these four novellas—Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, and Seduce Me—continue the story of billionaire Damien Stark and his fiancée, Nikki Fairchild, from J. Kenner’s Stark Trilogy: Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me. Following the happy couple from their steamy engagement into wedded bliss, this addictive ...more
Published February 9th 2016 by Bantam

Start your review of Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me
Rohina
Stark After Dark is the complete collection of Damien and Nikki's novella and I can sum up all those books in one word. HOT!

I've said it before and I will say it again... I love J Kenner for writing more and more Damien and Nikki novellas. She keeps feeding this Damien and Nikki lover every single time she announces she is going to release a new Stark Ever After Novella.

All the novellas are quick but pack a punch leaving you wanting more after you finish. These books provide insight on Damien
Hilary
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously sexy, sweet and heartwarming—that’s what all of these book have. Kenner doesn’t disappoint with the continuation of these two fan favorites.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I will ever have enough of Nikki and Damien. These two made me fall in love with the genre and are always my go-to when I need to get out of a book funk. I have read and reviewed each of these novellas separately and I think it is brilliant J. Kenner has put all of these spectacular books together.

One w
Rebecca
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stark After Dark is the perfect title for the collection of novellas that continue to provide readers with insights of Damien and Nikki Starks’ life after their wedding. Each story showcases what readers have loved about this couple from the beginning – the way they infuse both fantasy and reality into their relationship and the way they take care of each other regardless of what or who rears their heads at them.

After finishing Complete Me, I so needed an Epilogue so that I could see thes
Laurie
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
J.Kenner’s Stark Trilogy has a very special place in my heart, this series was among my first #AFSoG reads and Damien & Nikki’s story has stayed with me. I have honestly lost count of the number of times that I read each book in this series – to this day, I am completely enamored. Kenner gave us a couple that faced down and beat back their challengers and enemies; in the end, standing strong for each other. THEN there are the novellas. I devoured each and every one, because J. Kenner found new a ...more
Franci Neill
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Sizzling Stars!!

Oh how I love Damien Stark!!! He's found his perfect match in Nikki Fairchild. To have four of the novellas put into one book is fabulous beyond words because I can just read back to back to back. We get the wedding, the honeymoon (Damien style) to their first Valentine's Day as a married couple and then as if they need any spicing up, they're living out a fantasy which just takes it up just another notch....

One of the things I love most about Damien is how he is everythi
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
I read all these separately not too long ago. I'm so glad they put them in an anthology.

Take Me
The wedding! As usual nothing goes as planned but still ends up perfect!

Have Me
Not sure how I missed this one but I'm glad I read it. I forgot how much I loved Damien and Nikki. This was a nice little taste of their honeymoon.

Play My Game
Such a cute story full of romance and adventure. If you haven't met Nikki and Damien yet then I suggest you do.

Seduce Me
This was really cute! I love the role playing t
Danielle
This book is filled with four anthologies about Damien and Nikki. It starts with them planning for there wonderful wedding. I love how these stories were back to back and I definitely loved that I got more Damien.

Of course those who have been married know that no wedding day is perfect and I loved how Kenner showed that. From Nikki's mother showing up to people breaking into there hotel room on their honeymoon.

And of course in Jenner fashion you get lots of hot scenes and suspense added in the
Amy
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Damien and Nikki!!!!
Karen
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable Read

This was an enjoyable read although not as good as the first 3 books in the Stark Series. Not much of a storyline, it mainly flitted between Nikki’s insecurity and their sex life.
I’d recommend these to anyone who loves the Stark Series and wanted a bit more of their story though it’s a bit slow it’s still an enjoyable read. Even though it’s supposed to be 4 separate books they’re very short and there’s not much more than one book in total.
I’d recommend these to anyone who’s falle
Linda
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short novellas

Take Me - Nikki and Damien's wedding on a Mexican beach at sunrise
Have Me - Damien takes Nikki to Paris on a honeymoon and introduces her to Paris nightlife in the
Red Light district.
Play My Game - Nikki thinks Damien has forgotten Valentine's Day but he tells her she has to solve
the clues he gives her to find her gift.
Seduce Me - Nikki and Jamie play games with Damien and Ryan where the men are trying to pick
up the women in a bar.
Kim
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is the series of novella from the Stark Trilogy and should be read in order.

Take Me
Planning a wedding is stressful to begin with but when you’re marrying a man like Damien Stark there is even more stress. Nikki knows what she wants for their wedding but will outside forces change everything for them before they walk down the aisle or will she get the wedding she dreamed about?
J Kenner did an amazing job capturing Damien and Nikki’s wedding and giving her readers a chance to catch up wi
FTTEBB
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it

Sandy
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These four little insights to Damirn and Nikki are wonderful

Each story is about specific times in their marriage and stay true to the characters. You get the wedding, the honeymoon, return home after the honeymoon to Valentine's Day, and finally an outing to Las Vegas with their friends Ryan and Jamie.
Yolanda
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It nice reading about Nikki and Damien before they got married. And all the bits that wasn’t in the other books. ❤️👍🏾
Becky (Rebecca)
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun book of short stories. Always fabulous to reconnect with Nikki and Damien x
Kelsey
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books
This is a great continuation of Nikki and Damien's love story with all the little novellas together. ...more
Libby
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Good read, as usual by Kenner. But I wanted more of a storyline in this one. But I will still read the next one.
Flo Hill
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just wow for these 4 stories. Looking forward to the next instalments.
Sandy S
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars---

I’ve long dreamed of my fairy-tale wedding, but it wasn’t until I met Damien Stark—who captured me with his kisses and undid me with his touch—that I began to believe it was my destiny. Though we both carry secrets and scars, our shared passio
Books and
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stark After Dark is complete with 4 Awesome short stories to warm up your winter blues. It’s the ultimate Damien and Nikki guide. There is no such thing as “too much Damien Stark”. Author J. Kenner can write a novella each month and I will devour it like candy.

My Damien obsession started September 2013. After almost 3 years, it feels like I just completed book #3, Complete Me last week. When I saw all four novellas as an anthology, it was the perfect opportunity. With a bonus, it read as if it
April
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stark after Dark

The continuation of the passionate love story of Damien and Nikki. These novellas are a quick read and just give a quick glimpse of one of the greatest story of healing through love.
Jen
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Bantam Books in exchange for an honest review.

Take Me features Damien and Nikki making preparations for their impending nuptials, but meddlesome people present more problems than solutions, taking away the thrill for the already anxious bride. Have Me has the happy couple basking in marital bliss, but Damien's plans to make their honeymoon a memorable one for Nikki go awry when their privacy is inevitably invaded
Claire Hill
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This the third book in this trilogy , but is easily read on its own without the other two books .

Nikki is days away from Marrying the love of her life Damien both of them have pasts that will have sets to destroy their future it is set to say that Nikki is stressed and everything is set against them getting married , Damien always seems to calm her down even with his dominating ways.

Nikki's Mother is first to wave that destroy her daughter's happiness as she feels that she should be marrying the
Ellie
Shelves: j-kenner
Final Score - 5 Scorching FLAMES of Stars!!!

Nikki & Damien are BACK... still as freaky, still as ingenious as ever. Keeping those home-fires burning. Playing their little games. From the land of Honeymoons to settling in as newlyweds, they hopelessly still "in the bubble of love".

Of course, all god things must come to an end when they get back to the land of Reality, right?

Unfortunately, all too right! But they did manage to squeeze in some sexy time & games galore!

Yet, there is still blackmai
Deborah
Take Me
Teasingly delicious. Damien and Nikki are crazy busy with work and 'play.' Both intensely private people, will they be able to catch a break from the paparazzi?

Have Me
Nikki and Damien are still trying to lay their past ghosts to rest. Will their honeymoon be everything and more? Will they finally get a happy ever after?

Play My Game
Hot, hot, hot. Nikki and Damien are still insatiable when it comes to steamy sexy time. Damien has a Valentines surprise for Nikki? Will he be able to pull it
Maxie
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stark After Dark J Kenner

Well, what a sizzler of a read. I am still fanning myself while gazing out my study's window at 2 feet of snow. Stark After Dark by J. Kenner has provided me with such a rush of exciting teasing, titillating erotic roller coaster ride which has me breathless with desire. Stark After Dark is an exciting, sensual read that is a keeper and a book that can be read more than once.

Ms. Kenner has her pen poised to hit all the sensory nerve centers in the human body. Whew!
The p
Desirae (Dee)
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gah just when i thought my Damien addiction had been fed and was gone away, I get my handles on this little thing.. and there it is.. MY ADDICTION IS BACK. How can we not be addicted to Damien and Nikki?

Damien and Nikki are one of the most erotic couples out there. And I love that no matter where they are or what they do, they just know what the other one needs. And J Kenner surely did fulfill those needs in STARK AFTER DARK.

Not only do we get a little bit of drama in each novella, we also get
Cara Nicole
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first read about Damien Stark a few years ago, and to this day, I still take any crumb I can get about Damien and Nikki, they are so memorable. Stark After Dark is a prime example of a perfect follow-up book to an amazing series. You may have read these before, but having them all in one spot makes the writing flow and the memories surface. These novellas are all put into one anthology, and follow Damien and Nikki from their wedding, to their honeymoon, to a very memorable first Valentine's Da ...more
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This is a collection of the novellas after Damien and Nikki's trilogy. Now they are all together and we can read them all in a row.

This is the icing on the cake... wedding cake that is! After they elope and go off to get married and honeymoon, their stories are still precious. Life with Damien is never boring and how they adjust to married life and the obstacles life brings are stories we all want to read.

Really enjoyed reading these. Being a Damien fan, he is so swoon worthy, it is a treat to c
Michelle
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an anthology of Novella's set after the conclusion of the Stark Trilogy.

Take Me -
I loved catching up with Damien and Nikki as they prepare for their wedding. This one was worth the 5 stars for the interactions with Nikki's Mom alone!

Have Me - In Have Me we join Nikki and Damien on their honeymoon as someone tries to stir up trouble. I wonder if these two will ever be allowed to just enjoy each other. Lots and lots of sex in this one!

Play My Game -
Damien heats up Valentine's Day with

• Shattered (Addicted Trilogy #2)
  • Wanted (Addicted Trilogy Book 3)
  • One with You (Crossfire, #5)
  • Addicted (Addicted Trilogy, #1)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • S.E.C.R.E.T. (Secret, #1)
  • Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5)
  • Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)
  • Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)
  • An Eye for an Eye (Noughts & Cross, #1.5)
  • Nought Forever
  • Callum (Noughts & Crosses, #1.6)
  • Stars Over Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #6.6)
  • Dominated (The Enforcers, #2)
  • Exposed (Ethan Frost, #3)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Ever After (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Have Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.2)
  • Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.3; Stark Ever After #3)
  • Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.7)
  • Seduce Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.4)
  • Hold Me (Stark Saga, #4.1)
  • Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Deepest Kiss (Stark Ever After #6; Stark Trilogy #3.6)
  • Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration)
  • Cherish Me (Stark Ever After #6.5)

News & Interviews