Start by marking “Robin (Brides of a Feather #1)” as Want to Read:
Robin (Brides of a Feather #1)

Robin

(Brides of a Feather #1)

In 1877 the Wenghold sisters inherited an overwhelming debt with their father’s passing. An uncle they’ve never met offers a solution—come help on his Kansas cattle ranch. The oldest sister, Robin, agrees to go.

Ty Morgan has suffered through a year of misery after being jilted by the town beauty a few months before their wedding. But a tornado whirls an unexpected breath
Published November 15th 2015 by Wings of Hope Publishing (first published November 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Robin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robin

Liv
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I borrowed this book on KU & Really really really enjoyed it, so much so I read it in one sitting , staying up until 3 am to finish it . Its not often a book can make me laugh out loud, this author's wit and humor shone through, for the most part it is a light hearted romance some deep issues to be revolved ... i didn't guess who the stranger was (that was a good twist) or who Sam was (another good twist) I loved the interactions between Robin & her uncle John. I will most certainly look ...more
Shannon
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books
A wonderful story set in the beautiful Flint Hills. All the characters were enjoyable (even though Anna was quite a selfish beast)! I look forward to reading the next story in the series.
Sally Smith
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a western! Rich characters who love the prairie. Suspense that keeps you guessing until the last chapter.
Lisa Johnson
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Title: Robin (Brides of a Feather #1)
Author: Julane Hiebert
Pages: 326
Year: 2015
Publisher: Wings of Hope Publishing, Inc.
Robin Wenghold is the oldest of three sisters and feels it is her responsibility to take a job to help make good on the monthly payments toward her father’s debt. Her father is now deceased and her uncle has asked her to take a job helping around his home in Kansas, a far cry from Chicago. Robin feels she hasn’t much choice but to accept his offer.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
It is interesting to note that for readers of novels, the characters we fall in love with are not those we see with our eyes. We fall in love with them because the author has breathed life into them through the words that are carefully written to evoke a sense of believability in the imagination of the reader. We have no pictures to go off of and it is a movie created in our minds based on what the authors decides to use in their novels.

For Julane Hiebert, she has introduced us to Robin Wenghol
Erin
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cfba
My thoughts:

This was a totally new author to me. I'd never heard of Julane Hiebert before. The publisher also was new to me. So I didn't know what to expect when I opened up and started to read Robin. Let me tell you now, this is a wonderful book. I loved it!

Robin is so sweet, but behind her sweet exterior is both a heart of gold and a stubborn streak a mile long. Robin has a leg that is crippled so she walks with a limp. She is supposed to be helping her uncle with his farm to work
Cindy
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My laundry is still piled up by the washer, my husband had leftovers for dinner, and I stayed up so late coffee was all I could think about, except for Robin, the cause of it all. I’m blaming debut author Julane Hiebert for these little mishaps, but I’m grateful to her from the bottom of my heart for obeying God’s calling to write Robin, the first book in the Brides of a Feather Series.

Reading Robin is like looking at a beautifully woven tapestry of the Kansas Flint Hills. The descri
Jalynn Patterson
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
Robin Wenghold has been crippled since birth. Everyone has laughed at her and she's tired of it. So when her uncle writes her and her two sisters about needing help, she jumps on a train to Kansas hoping to prove herself and hopefully help pay off her deceased father's debt. Upon arrival she believes that Kansas has something against her; first, her uncle never coming to pick her up; then, a tornado. But all seems well when a very handsome Ty Morgan arrives to get her and deliver
Susan
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Robin is a delightful prairie romance.
Robin is the oldest of three sisters who lose their parents. She travels to Kansas to live with her Uncle John on his ranch The Feather. When neighbor Ty Morgan picks up Robin at the train station, they get caught in a Kansas twister. Robin finds that life on the prairie is much harder than she expected, but she also finds some unexpected gifts in the people she meets. I just couldn't help rooting for Robin! She has a handicap that makes it hard for he
Martha
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story, set in the 1877, captivated me from the beginning. The characters were "real" and most were loveable. Those who weren't, I still appreciated. Julane's story was easy to follow and kept me interested all the way through. I purchased the kindle version of Lark, the next in the series, as soon as I finished Robin and continued reading. I love this writer's style and recommend her books.
Bonnie Tharp
Dec 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I truly enjoyed this sweet story and the characters. A friend shared this with me and I'm glad she did. For readers of Christian Romance, be sure to check this one out. Two more books are coming out in 2016 in the series and will be on my list of books to read. Enjoy.
Michele Tucker
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Julane Hiebert, I really enjoyed it!

The characters were well written, likable and the plot was interesting. The only thing that I would complain about would be that to me, the ending seemed to draw out for longer than what was needed.
Debra L. Butterfield
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A marvelous historical romance with wild and funny characters with real life problems. Love that John Wenghold.
Delane Moore
Jan 04, 2017
Lisa Johnson
Feb 24, 2016
Heather
rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2016
Consuela
Dec 12, 2017
Stephanie
Jan 26, 2018

Brides of a Feather (3 books)
  • Lark (Brides of a Feather #2)
  • Wren (Brides of a Feather #3)