Start by marking “One Insatiable” as Want to Read:
One Insatiable

One Insatiable (Woodland Creek)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  126 Ratings  ·  85 Reviews
(Loosely based on the Hades & Persephone myth.)

One rogue panther, one restless lynx, one insatiable hunger.

Mercy Quinlan is a whip-smart lynx and the youngest in her shifter clan. She's tough and independent and dreams of escaping her alpha sister's control and living life on her own terms.

Published November 15th 2015 by TLM Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about One Insatiable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Insatiable

Lisa
Nov 15, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, for-review

4 “My Little Lynx” Stars!

“Love is stronger than death. It’s deep magic. Stronger than anything.”

description

One Insatiable by Tia Louise is a stand-alone paranormal romance loosely related to the One to Hold series. I really had no idea what to expect going into this novel; however, after reading this author’s other paranormal romance, One Immortal, I knew this would be a goodie. I am a huge fan of Tia Louise and really love her writing style. Essentially, reading this one was a no-brainer for me. I am
Pam
Feb 03, 2016 Pam rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4, shifters, fantastical, arc
4 stars
“We’ve been to hell and back. The only thing left for us is heaven.”

Mercy Quinlan
Is tired living under lock and key, her life is not her life and she wants nothing more to just leave it all behind. With one foot out the door, she never expected all that is Koa...
“Hoping to find a little escape.”

Koa
Banished rouge, was pulled into Woodland Creek, he had no clue what force drew him in but it was powerful enough to steer him off track. Much to his surprise it was Mercy, a beautiful
Olga therebelreader
This was an amazing story and if you like shapeshifters stories at all, I highly recommend you read it. I loved how original the main characters were as well. The storyline was everything I expected a paranormal genre to have, it had angst, it was fast paced, well written, captivating and hot just what I love in a shifter romance. The characters were fascinating, powerful, and certainly praise-worthy.

I truly loved Mercy! She was lively, spirited and jaunty. She was so strong and brave to fight
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Keeping in the paranormal realm, Tia Louise continues to deliver her signature sexy with a fast paced, mystic romance featuring strong shape shifters!

While this author always gives her readers strong alpha men to lust over, she is no slouch at bringing powerful women to the table as well. When a rogue panther, Koa, takes off on a path to find himself and to lose some of the guilt over his past and poor life choices, he is unprepared for a sexy black lynx to rock him in an open field

photo PhotoGrid_1447337767983_zpsbynzl0v2.jpg

Mercy Quinla
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 21, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
4 Alpha Shifter Stars

One Insatiable is a standalone and is part of the Woodland Creek series. I adore Tia Louise, she writes steamy reads that keeps any reader interested. This is my second book of hers in the paranormal theme. The first was vampires and now its shifters. You know I love my paranormal romances so I had high expectations.

What I liked first off was that Mercy, the Heroine, and Koa, the Hero, were already shifters. We did have this odd transition phase where they had to figure out
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

OMG Koa is one hot shifter he can bite me any day ;)

Mercy as worked at Andy's gyms for a while she luvs workin there an luvd doin her pottery but she want to move to San Francisco an do more get her own shop she as so many dream an she will make them happen but she doesn't know them at other people have plans for her Koa as had a bad time later an need to get his life back on track he has done bad things best he wants to make his life better he
Jamie
Nov 17, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it
4 Mercy me stars !!

Tia Louise has created another steamy, sensual, and addictive story and this time with shifters! I love a good shifter story and Tia did not disappoint me with Mercy and Koa’s story.. A story where a little lynx dreams of breaking free from the life that has been planned out for her and panther trying to outrun his path…

Mercy was a great character…. She’s strong and dreams of independence and has a soft heart…. Her life is being planned out for her by her alpha sister and wa
Jen
Nov 22, 2015 Jen added it
Shelves: pnr, arc-from-author
Review to come

ARC provided by Ms.Tia Louise in exchange for an honest review
Loyda
Nov 11, 2015 Loyda marked it as to-read
Alfpha Shifter?? hmmm what's not to like??? this looks super awesome.

~~~~BLURB~~~

Part of the Woodland Creek Collection.
30 Authors. 30 Shifter Stories.
One Epic Release Day.

ONE INSATIABLE
by Tia Louise

One wounded panther, one restless lynx, one insatiable hunger.

Mercy Quinlan is a whip-smart lynx and the youngest in her shifter clan. She’s tough and independent and dreams of escaping her alpha sister’s control and living life on her own terms.

When a lone black panther
Tia Louise
Nov 19, 2015 Tia Louise rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Get your SEXY SHIFTERS Today!!!!
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/OInAMZ
iBooks: http://smarturl.it/OIniB (*With Ch. 2 Sneak Peek!)
Nook: http://smarturl.it/OInNk
Kobo: http://smarturl.it/OInKb
ARe: http://smarturl.it/OInARe

READ Chapter 1 Now: http://bit.ly/1GGqb7s
SEE Pinterest Inspiration Board: http://bit.ly/1k7fbpc
LISTEN Spotify Playlist: http://spoti.fi/1H7oTNF
Sybil aka Lala
I loved everything about this!

The story centres on Mercy and Koa, both shifters. But where Mercy is a lynx of a long established and well respected clan, akin to royalty, Koa is a rogue panther that has been kicked out of his pack and trying to build a new life for himself after time spent in prison. When dealing with star-crossed lovers, it doesn’t get much more crossed than this.

Both these characters were great! Mercy is a strong girl with a rebellious streak and fighting for her own dreams an
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo barel_zpsbpo8tpmo.gif

Once again, Tia Louise spellbinds her readers as she bewitches us with an edgy, raw, sexy and insatiable steamy paranormal shifter romance. In true Tia Louise fashion, she has left her mark on each of her books as she stamps out a never ending of hot, sensual, steamy scenes that will satisfy those imaginations.

#OneInsatiiable

If you have ever read a Tia Louise book then you are well aware that this author has a knack of leaving her readers begging for mo
Aleatha Romig
Pleasant surprise!

I'm not a big shifter fan...but let me say I LOVED this book! It grabbed me and held me tight until the last page. I couldn't wait to learn more of this story.

It's a stand-alone with great characters. I highly recommend this book whether you're a paranormal fan or not!

Give it a try!
Amy
Nov 25, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it
"I've scented her. I've bit her. I've tasted her blood. Everything about her is deeply familiar to me. We connected on a primal level."

Once again, Tia Louise has knocked it out of the park; this time with sexy shapeshifters. One Insatiable follows the story of Mercy and Koa. The two of them are strong and equally stubborn. All it takes is one night of passion to change things for these two!

One Insatiable is fun, sexy and very entertaining. I love the mix of paranormal characters in a modern worl
Ivy Deluca
Nov 16, 2015 Ivy Deluca rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
Full 3.5 star review to be posted on http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/ on November 16, 2015.

description
New to me author : I’ve never read anything by Ms. Louise but when I read the blurb, it covered alot of themes that are catnip to me - a shifter romance with a small, strong and feisty heroine with big, strong hero. I loved that it has some diversity, with a Hawaiian hero in Koa. But it’s the villain and the supernatural otherworldly vibe that takes this to another level.

Panthers, lynxes and …? : Woodland
 Anna (Wicked Book Blog)
Be prepared for the first glimpse of what the humble Woodlands Creek has to offer.
Sexy shifters living among us and stories of witches and vampires to top it all off.
It is like watching True Blood all over again.
There is a storyline that mixes the supernatural with the contemporary, which is a special addition for fans of Tia Louise's previous books.
The hot guy boxer you had a chance to meet seems to actually be more than just a pretty face with fast fists and violent impulses.
Koa was a hardas
Give Me Books
Dec 08, 2015 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
What a sexy paranormal ride! I need my own were-panther, please and thank you. Koa is one of the sexiest men I've read about lately. His troubles stem from a youthful moment of hotheadedness and poor judgment that ended very, very badly. Feeling lost after his punishment, he is roaming across country (as a panther!) while trying to deal with the loneliness of his situation. He is not just a typical traveler, however, and he finds himself passing through a town that is anything but normal.

Mercy
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 25, 2015 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
4.5 Smooches

One Insatiable is the first paranormal book by Tia Louise I have read and I have to say I was grabbed from the beginning and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Told in dual POV and in first person the characters and story lines were easy and enjoyable to follow.

'I've never been with a big cat. His power overwhelming, yet he'd been graceful and took his time with me . . . Except when he didn't'

Mercy and Koa could not be more different and yet their chance meeting in the woods (f
Michele McMullen
Nov 15, 2015 Michele McMullen rated it it was amazing
I must say that Tia has done it again. She has taken a few of our favorite characters and a few new ones to give us another paranormal twist.
Her tales are filled with strong, sexy alpha males that never cease to amaze me. Our man Koa is a lone shifter/panther. He is passing through a sleepy town when he runs into our beautifully sassy shifter/lynx Mercy. Mercy is a love and leave them kind of gal. She does not want to be tied down and has never felt that connection with a man to even give it a
(PNR Book Lover Reviews),
Dec 31, 2015 (PNR Book Lover Reviews), rated it really liked it
One Insatiable is a Fun, and Angst Free Entertaining Paranormal read. . . Tia Louise has created a great series where the characters and lovable and well developed, with red hot passion with a suspenseful atmosphere. I couldn't put it down till I found out what happened, I really enjoyed this story. Yes the story is on the short side but I loved it. I'm looking forward to reading more about the characters from Woodland Creek.

Arc received from author for a honest review.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Nov 14, 2015 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

In this book we meet Mercy and Koa. In this book we have the paranormal realm that we encountered in One Immortal. In this book Koa is headed as far away from whee he use to live because he has been thrown out of his pack. Koa decides to head to California but he decides that he doesn't want to go by conventional methods. He is going to let his cat run it. Along the way he get drawn to this little town that he has never heard of before. He doe
Amber
Nov 13, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing
One Insatiable is an incredibly brilliant and deeply touching story that will light your world on fire with its tremendous heart and boundless soul. Everything about this story will bring you to your knees in awe of its beauty, its creativity, and its purity. I consider this amazing masterpiece to be a priceless treasure that brightens my world and encourages and enlightens my heart. My heart and soul sighs in utter contentment while reading such a rich and generous tale of love and hope.

Koa li
Somertime Book Blog
Dec 16, 2015 Somertime Book Blog rated it it was amazing
What do you get when you mix Tia Louise and paranormal- hot as hell shifters and lots of sexy time. One hot panther and one sexy lynx hook up for one night- leaving them both wanting more. Determined, strong and stubborn both of the shifters are running but for different reasons.
One Insatiable is fun and exciting- moments that make you question which world you belong- the human or the scorching shifter world- where everything is more intense.
Koa is running from his past- a past that haunts his
Lexy Storries

Ok. So it seems that I had subconsciously made a book request to the gods and asked for a new shifter book with mates who are mixed, has a Hawaiian heritage, loves cats, and infuses my favorite subject, Mythology. Then Tia Louise woke up and wrote that book for me! Oh my black panther and lynx!! I would be a liar if I said there was something wrong with this story. I loved every single sexy, steamy, suspenseful word in this book! I kept saying to my bookworms that I needed a shifter and here I a
Badass Bloggettes
Nov 18, 2015 Badass Bloggettes rated it really liked it
One Insatiable is part of the Woodland Creek Collection (30 Authors. 30 Shifter Stories) it is a book loosely related to the One to Hold Series because some characters from that series make an appearance here as well, but it can be read as a standalone novel. This is a brilliant re-telling of a couple timeless mythological tales; if you are any familiar with Roman and Greek mythologies, you will easily recognize the story of the Rape of Proserpina and the sad, sad story of Orpheus and Eurydice. ...more
Ab Fab Book Blog
Nov 17, 2015 Ab Fab Book Blog rated it it was amazing
***I received this ARC for a fair and honest review on behalf of Ab Fab Book Blog***

The title of this book absolutely describes what you get: one insatiable shifter story. I just could not put the story down until I had read the last page.

Tia Louise captures me from the very start with the strong, sexy alpha male panther, Koa. Koa's life is in turmoil and he finds that he has to now reinvent himself. On his journey out west, Koa comes across Mercy in Woodland Creek. Unknowingly, this little par
Reviews From  the Heart
Nov 16, 2015 Reviews From the Heart rated it really liked it
This is a super sexy shifter story about a lynx named Mercy who lives in Woodland Creek and is a

member of an established family where she is expected to marry well and have children. Mercy wants

nothing to do with this plan however and her plan is to move to California where she can pursue her

dream of being an artist and running her own ceramic studio. The fact that her sister is also the alpha is

proving to be a huge problem for Mercy as following her dreams has been downright forbidden by her
Ashley
Nov 16, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing
PNR and Shapeshifting? Not my thing. At all. But for Tia Louise, I had to say yes and I have been converted thanks to her hot new book, One Insatiable.

This story takes place in Woodland Creek and according to Mercy it is going no where fast. I love Mercy and her strong personality. She knows what she wants and is working for her dreams. The family dynamic is intriguing and wish we would have heard more of the history and background. Despite her sisters protest, Mercy continues to fight for her
Kitty_20023
Nov 15, 2015 Kitty_20023 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Shifter
Exile

One exiled shifter will come face to face with his toughest match yet

When a lone black panther shows up in her hometown, Mercy is intrigued. He's just passing through, which makes him perfect... Along with his broad shoulders, defined muscles, and sexy fighter moves.

Koa "Stitch"
Ashley
Nov 15, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Another incredible one to add to Tia Louise collection of books! I really loved every second of reading this one! One Insatiable introduced you to some new characters and still had some of the ones you've fallen in love with in the past. Mercy what an amazing female character. She was such a fun read and such strong heroine. I loved everything about her from her spunky personality to how hard she loved when it came to Koa and her family. She fights for what she believes in and says it like it is ...more
  • SEX Unlimited: The Complete Volumes (Unlimited, #1-3)
  • Single, Volume 3 (Single, #3)
  • Three Grizzlies Gruff (Bear-y Spicy Fairy Tales #3)
  • Angry Movie Guy
  • Tell Me a Story (The Story Series #1)
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Billionaire Takes All
  • Always After Dark: The Box Set (Always After Dark #1-4)
  • The Mortal One (The Mortal One, #1)
  • Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter
  • Wolfe Brothers: The Complete Story
  • Isabel (Immortal Dreams, #1)
  • Once Forbidden (The Hunted, #1)
  • Finding Charity
  • Hunted (True Alpha, #3)
  • Betrayed (World Without Love, #1)
  • The Shadow of Tiamat (The Dragon's Blood Chronicles #1)
Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.

ONE TO HOLD (Derek + Melissa) kicks off the series by introducing the "lead" couple and all their friends, who appear in later
More about Tia Louise...

Woodland Creek (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Gargoyle (Woodland Creek)
  • Zenko (Woodland Creek)
  • Bear With Me (Woodland Creek)
  • Crow's Caw at Nightmoon Creek (Woodland Creek)
  • The Scarlett Legacy
  • Moonlit Feathers (Woodland Creek)
  • Treagar's Redemption
  • Phoenix Reborn (Woodland Creek)
  • Broken Wings (Woodland Creek)
  • Dragon's Web (Woodland Creek)