Start by marking “THE DARK MISTER SNARK” as Want to Read:
THE DARK MISTER SNARK

THE DARK MISTER SNARK

There are those individuals we know little about who skulk and creep delightfully across page or screen. In reality, we are taught to avoid them. Sometimes, however, they may surprise us. The Dark Mister Snark is such a figure. Beware!

"Candidly lurking in the shadiest of places, a fellow whose mask wore the gruesomest faces, the dark Mister Snark might be tiptoeing after —
Paperback, First Edition, 156 pages
Published November 13th 2015 by Fairy Fly Entertainment (first published October 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about THE DARK MISTER SNARK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE DARK MISTER SNARK

Gayle Pace
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, thriller
MY THOUGHTS
Ms. Lopez gives you that character that creeps down the dark alleys and hides behind the dark crevices, coming out at night to avoid anyone seeing his malformed face. He wears a mask to hide it. He tries to catch you at your least vulnerable state, when you are completely unaware that he is watching and hiding from you. Is there something about this man that no one knows? Is he just an individual who no one has bothered to get to know or is he the real bad, creep that we think he is?
Tamara
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author rocks!

Intelligent ... Creative ... As always. Another magnificent tale from the ultra-talented Lori R. Lopez ... a true artist! Already a fan, I couldn't wait to dig into this tasty morsel of devilish wordplay from the wordsmith maestro that never lets her readers down. Grab your copy now ... You won't be disappointed.
Robin Edman
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have a low tolerance for poetry, but this is cute, clever, and just a touch creepy.
Michael Brookes
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an unusual read, and a little out of my usual reading comfort zone, but it's also a lot of fun! It's in the form of rhyming prose, and credit must go to the author for the consistency of the text. It provided a bouncing cadence to the read that ripped through the pages. Only on a few occasions did it falter with forced rhyme, but they were very few.

It also has a nonsensical style, which isn't something I encounter very often, and again top marks to the author for carrying it so successfu
AJ Wilcox
is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2016
Ines Tudert Kan
May 20, 2019
Lori R. Lopez wears many hats as an award-winning author and poet of Horror, Speculative and Literary Fiction, Fantasy and more. She is also an artist, musician, songwriter, actress, filmmaker, tree-hugger, vegan, and animal-lover. Lori roamed graveyards as a kid and conducted funerals for dead birds, squirrels, insects and spiders. Her offbeat books include THE DARK MISTER SNARK, THE STRANGE TAIL ...more