Start by marking “Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #3)

Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
New job. New address. New name. Shannon Clifton has one focus. After missing most of the first seven years of her daughter’s life, she’s getting her life together to be a good mother to Olivia. She’ll prove to her ex-husband and the world that her past of drug addiction and crime are history.

Jonah Moran hasn’t struggled for much. He has a cushy job at his father’s billion-
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Cherishing You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherishing You

Emily
Shannon Clifton has been given the chance to start over. After coming to an agreement with her ex, she sees her daughter Olivia regularly and has removed the trash that was muddling up her life. Everything is new and she is focused on continuing to build her relationship with her daughter and hopefully begin school again for interior design. Frequent customer at the restaurant she works for Jonah Moran, has upped his game. What started off as just serving another customer has built up to flirtin ...more
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #3) by Kris Jayne
4 out of 5 stars

Cherishing You by Kris Jayne is the third book in the Thirsty Hearts Series and the second book that I have read by Ms. Jayne. Her characters are absolutely delightful with their strong wills and you don't want the book to end. This book could easily be read as a standalone, but you really should read the entire series.
Shannon Clifton has missed the last seven years of her daughter Olivia’s life and now she has been given a
Anna Hirsch
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You by Kris Jayne
4 Stars

Cherishing You is the third installment in the Thirsty Hearts series. Though the characters in this series are all interconnected, each book is separate. You don't need to read them in order. They can be read as standalones. I do suggest that you read them all for Kris Jayne has a charming and enjoyable way of writing. This is a sweet romance written in dual points of view. It is a story about love and redemption.

Shannon Clifton has turned over a new leaf. Sh
Susan Lister
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in Kris Jayne’s Thirsty Heart series and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. Shannon is given a rare thing in life; a second chance. A chance to be a mom and to show everyone she really can be clean of drugs and crime to take care of her daughter. Each day is a fight but she puts up a fight that she knows she can’t lose.

Jonah works for his father’s investment firm and hates it but it comes from a high society family who worry what the public thinks of them and what they do.
Jennifer heacox
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this book started out slowly..in fact I was bored until I got about a quarter into the book. At that point I couldn't put it down! I thought the plot started to get so interesting & I couldn't wait to see how Shannon & Jonah's relationship panned out.

I would recommend this book to anybody who loves a good romance!
Angela
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Cherishing You is the third book in the Thirsty Hearts series by Kris Jayne. This contemporary romance is beautifully sweet, a story of finding love and redemption. I have read a few of Ms. Jayne’s books now, and she never disappoints- always delivering a delightfully enjoyable read. There is a lot happening in this story, so be prepared to be swept along on a fun, emotional and entertaining ride.
Shannon Clifton has a past she’s not proud of, but she works very hard every day to become a
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You written by Kris Jayne
4 stars

This book put me through many emotions. Hopefulness, anger, outrage, anticipation, compassion, frustration and many other feelings. It reminds you that unless you've walked in someone else's shoes you really don't know what they've been through or why they've handled situations the way they have. Not all things are as they appear.

Shannon Clinton wakes up each day trying to make her life better. She has many regrets with choices made in her past and is
Jazmine Cabrera
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You by Kris Jayne, is the third book in her Thirsty Hearts series. This is the second book of hers that I have read and so far it has been a good series. While this book is a standalone, and you don’t have to read it in order but it would help to do so. I read book four first and then went back to read book three. Some of the characters appear in the other books.
Our main character in this story is Shannon Clifton. She is a waitress at a local restaurant called the Scarlet Maple. She
LZW
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Series) is book three of an amazing romance series by Kris Jayne that I gave 4 out of 5 stars. This series can be read as stand-alone, but the characters are integrated across all books so I recommend reading the series in order just to get the full perspective of the characters. This novel revolves around Shannon (Olivia’s mother who was introduced in Choosing You, book two).

Shannon hasn’t always had it together, in fact, she was mess until recently. Failed marri
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You (Thirty Hearts Book 3) by Kris Jayne is the third story from the Thirsty Hearts series. This story is about someone who just is trying to get a fresh start. This story is romance, excitement and heartbreaking in parts. You will love how the author has created characters that pop right off the page and into your heart. You will find yourself relating to parts of this story. You will find yourself not wanting it to end. Find out what happens when a woman tries to run from her past t ...more
Alisha Kreider
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of this author I have read and I truly enjoyed it. I need the next book now. I can see this author becoming one of my favorites. This book takes through the feels happy, sad, mad, it covers everything. That is one of the things I loved the most about this book. The way she made the characters come alive is another.
This book is about Shannon a waitress at a diner. She is a mother to a beautiful little girl. Shannon works all the time trying to save money for college. Shann
Sue
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cherishing You
Author Kris Jayne
5 Stars

Jonah and Shannon were from different sides of the track. Jonah came from money while Shannon spent most of her childhood being around drugs and eventually taking drugs herself, she had now been clean of drugs for twelve months. She had also spent a great deal of her life in and out of foster care. Shannon had no family to speak of except for her daughter who was living with her ex-husband and his new wife Taryn. To make ends meet Shannon was working as a
Lynn Jones
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You
by; Kris Jayne
4 Stars
Cherishing You is book three from The Thirsty Heart Series. The author has a way that draws you into the story, which is about Shannon Clifton, Olivia's mom. Shannon is a waitress at a local bistros called the Scarlet Mapel. She is trying to straighten out her life which has not been an easy road to travel. After two failed marriages, she decides to take herice back giving up drugs and her life of crime. After coming to an agreement with her ex, she gets to see
Angelique
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You is the third novel in the Thirsty Hearts series by Kris Jayne. It can easily be read as a standalone. The author creates a story that will draw you in without having to revisit the storylines of the supporting characters who've starred in the previous novels.

Cherishing You tells the story of Shannon Clifton, a single mother, who has made her fair share of mistakes. She isn't proud of her past and is determined to start fresh. Her main motivation is her daughter Olivia. Shannon wan
Heather B
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You, the third in the Thirsty Hearts book series, is written by author Kris Jayne. This series is one that builds upon the previous books in the series. You could certainly read them separately, but they are definitely best if read as part of the series as you will get back story on other characters that have appeared in previous books.

In Cherishing You, we are reintroduced to Shannon Clifton. She’s Olivia’s mother and certainly has not made the best choices in her life. However, she’
Kelli Delp
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review
Cherishing You is the third book in the Thirsty Hearts Series by Kris Jayne. Although it’s part of a series, it can be read as a standalone novel with an epilogue ending. Told in alternating point of view by the two main characters, Shannon and Jonah, Kris Jayne will have you feeling all the emotions in this fairytale story.

Shannon Clifton wasn’t raised in the ideal household. As she aged, she fell into the wrong crowd. Two failed marriages and a criminal record later, she’s cleani
Stacey
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shannon is turning her life around for the better after two failed marriages a criminal record and falling into the wrong crowd of people but she’s doing it all to be a better mum/role model to her daughter who she now sees regular after coming to agreement with her dad. She works constantly as a waitress so she can save up so she can attend school to follow her dreams to become a interior designer which she’s determined to achieve make a better life for herself and her daughter. Jonah Morgan is ...more
Jana
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cherishing You by Kris Jayne is the third of the series and it is the second book by Ms Jayne that I read. I read the fourth book couple of months ago so I am sort of going backwards you could say.
I gave the fourth book 4 stars and recommended it but I would give this one five stars and recommend it even more (I am planning to read the first and second books as well as I want to know how we got to where we got to with this book).
As I had not read the previous books leading up to the story, I did
Ann Jones
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cherishing You (Thirsty Hearts Book 3)– by Kris Jayne – 4 Star

Even though this is the third book in this series, I have not read the other two and found that this was not an issue, if you prefer to have the backstories of characters in stories, then reading them would give you this insight before starting this one.

Shannon Clifton, has had a hard life and mostly of her own making, she has now refocused her future and with her new name, new address and new business taking off. She is determined to
Sara Oxton
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cherishing you a thrilling five-star read. This is the third book in the Thirsty hearts series by author Kris Jayne, this book can be read as a stand-alone but as a series it reads so well, the characters get more developed as they move along, secrets are revealed and stories unfold. I started the series at book 4, then went back and started the whole series from the beginning. I am loving this series, Kris Jayne writes characters that you fall in love with, and people you wish were friends you ...more
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
CHERISHING YOU is the third book in THE THIRSTY HEARTS SERIES by KRIS JAYNE. Kris Jayne has acquired me as a faithful follower now. I simply love her books. She has the ability to draw you into the story and make you forget about everything else. Her characters are absolutely delightful and you don't want the book to end. This book could easily be read as a stand alone, but trust me, and read the entire series. And if you read the previous books, you will find some surprises in this one. Kris do ...more
Gypsy Soul Korina
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Well, it's not where you start. It's where you finish."

That was the most profound line in Jonah and Shannon's story. Her life may have started out as one that took her down the path she went, but she is working on self improvement in all aspects of her life to succeed in her present and her future. Jonah, despite his age, is still trying to figure out what will make him happy in his professional and personal life. They go through trials from the oh-so-lovely Moran parental unit and one that co
lovestoread
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the series - loved it. (and makes much more sense as it ties everything together now that I have read book one).

The misunderstood, sometimes hated Shannon gets her turn. Can she find love? Shannon is trying hard to spend time with her daughter Olivia and make a life for herself. She is working hard as a waitress and is starting to put some money aside in the hopes that she can go back to school. She has the joy of spending time with Olivia and they are finally able to spend time al
Isha Coleman
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
There is hope for the hopeless. Shannon was introduced in Choosing You. She was hard to like. Her abrasive attitude made it almost impossible. Cherishing You explains more of who Shannon is and what set her on the pathway to self distruction. Her wake up call couldn't have come soon enough. Having to admit responsibility for past mistakes, she learned to love herself and wanted to make her daughter proud. I received a copy of Cherishing You in exchange for an honest review. Did not start out lik ...more
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Cherishing You by Kris Jayne
My Rating 4 Stars
Shannon and Jonah’s story has so many twists and turns. They’re a fun couple to read.
What an enjoyable read, that kept me turning the pages due to it being written so well. I’ve enjoyed reading a new author that writes a fast paced romantic love story, and you will too!

* Received an ARC from the Author in exchange for an honest review*
*Reviewed for Hellmouth’s Bookblog & Reviews*
Mel
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC review:

After reading the first book, followed by reading the synopsis of this one, I was torn on if this would be a novel I would enjoy. I'm so glad to be proven wrong!

The romantic-comedy continues, even if the characters have changed. Jayne tugs on heartstrings and shows sides of characters that I, as reader, did not expect, and am happy to see get a happily-ever-after.
Candace
Dec 15, 2017
Gwyn McNamee
Oct 10, 2016
Donna Doria
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Cherishing You” written by Kris Jayne is a cute story involving two individuals of opposite sides of the track. It flowed nicely but could have moved quicker in events and the daily drama. Family drama and views of the world outside of their little circle were definitely highlights to this I story. I think a couple if people learned some important lessons in this story. I think it was well thought out and organized well.
I think I liked Viviene’s character best even though she was not the main
jd