Start by marking “Choosing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Choosing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #2)

Choosing You (Thirsty Hearts Series #2)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Taryn Lieber has a date set to marry a man beyond her dreams. Jeff McConnell, and his feisty daughter, Olivia, transformed her life. She never thought she’d want a ready-made family. Now, she can’t wait.

Published 2016 by Write Shout

To ask other readers questions about Choosing You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing You

Coco.V
Mar 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
đź’ť FREE on Amazon today (3/11/2018)!đź’ť

Blurb:

The only good to come out of Jeff McConnell’s first marriage was his curly-haired daughter and the unfulfilled desire for a woman to stand with him as he conquered the world. When he met Taryn, he knew instantly she was the one.

Taryn and Jeff have plans f
The Book Girl (Andrea)
review to come
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CHOOSING YOU is the second book in THE THIRSTY HEARTS SERIES by KRIS JAYNE. Kris Jayne hooked me in the first book of the series, CHARMING YOU. Her writing and storytelling is so unique and dazzling. Her characters are delightful. She will keep you under her spell as you follow their story. As with the first book in the series, I think it could be read as a stand alone, but don't miss the opportunity to read all of the books in this unforgettable series.

This book is Taryn and Jeff's story.

Tary
Emily
With their wedding date set, Taryn Liever and Jeff McConnell are headed down the aisle. They are equally excited about planning and the actual event. They only have one thing they are just as anxious about, Jeff's beautiful daughter Olivia. Olivia's mother had ran out on her when she was two and has not been seen since, Taryn and Jeff want to proceed with Taryn adopting Olivia but first they need her mother to be found to sign off on it.

Enter Shannon Nelson back into Jeff's life. Shannon is a l
Gypsy Soul Korina
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As much as I loved Mickey and Nick's story....I totally loved Taryn and Jeff more. Taryn and Jeff are planning their upcoming wedding when Jeff's ex-wife, Shannon, and the mother of his child, Olivia returns after 5 years. Shannon's appearance comes at a time when Jeff and his partners are selling their company. Taryn's instincts tell her that there is more to Shannon's reappearance than she is letting on. Jeff, a perpetual knight in shining armor, refuses to see it until he almost loses Taryn. ...more
Isha Coleman
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
There is no such thing as smooth sailing. Just ask Jeff and Taryn. At the time where there happiness is within reach, there is an upset in their happily ever after. Choosing You is their story. No child deserves a mother like Shannon. The most important task in a parent's life is to look at the well-being of their child, not use the child as a stepping stone for you. Olivia deserved to be protected from this poor excuse of a human being. Ms. Jayne chose an appropriate title. Choosing You is a st ...more
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Choosing You by Kris Jayne
My Rating 4 Stars
Taryn and Jeff’s story was very well written and quite an enjoyable read.
This was the sequel from the first book, we were able to revisit some characters from the first book.
Taryn and Jeff are the perfect match, and they have to overcome some hurdles that stand in their way of happiness, The question is will they get their Happy Ever After? I guess you'll have to read it to find out!
* Received an ARC from the Author in exchange for an hone
lovestoread
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay so yeah, I read this book before Book 1 - but!!! it doesn't matter. Choosing you is a great read. Jump in where you can I say. Choosing You is the story of Taryn & Jeff. Insta-family for Taryn, and a mom for Olivia once Taryn and Jeff marry. Choosing You picks up right were Charming You left off.

Wedding plans, a birthday party and Olivia's mom suddenly pops back into the picture. Distress and distrust go hand in hand while everyone tries to figure out why and how Shannon is to fit into
Wendy
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WHOA!! I enjoyed the first book in this series but this one was AMAZING! I was instantly hooked and pulled into the story. The realism of the story and the characters is so refreshing. I was angry, I was crying, I was screaming. Love this book and am looking forward to the next one! I reviewed an ARC provided by the author.
Victoria
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. This is Taryn and Jeff's story. The story pulls you in and has great storyline. It takes you through lots of emotions. Taryn and Jeff ready to plan their life together are thrown a curve ball. Will they be able over come the new obstacles they face? Kris did a great job. Looking forward to reading more. Received copy for honest review
Gloria
Mar 08, 2016 added it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. What a fantastic 2nd book in a series. The author has done it again, she has brought much more depth to characters and storyline. I'm impressed with her writing abilities and flawless storylines.
Mel
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC review:

I loved the writing style Jayne gives, but I struggled with reading this. I adored the first in the one so much, I was hoping the sequel would continue with the original characters. In many ways this one is fantastic on it's own, but it's even better when you read it as the sequel.
Gwyn McNamee
Trisha
rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2018
Kris Jayne
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition