Start by marking “Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)” as Want to Read:
Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)

Stutter

(Bleeding Hearts #2)

Someone once told me that happiness is fleeting.

I can see now that he was right. I’m trapped in a black hole of darkness I can’t seem to crawl out of. My twin and my lover want each other dead and I’m pregnant with a baby I don’t know how to protect.

Ryland says he will do anything to get me back, but how do you trust the man who almost killed you? When every option bef
Published November 12th 2015 (first published November 1st 2015)

Start your review of Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)
Candace
A Satisfying Finale

The second, and final, book in the Bleeding Hearts series, 'Stutter' does not fail to answer all of the questions left unanswered at the end of 'Echo'. The full weight of Ryland's deceptions is realized, as he finds himself fighting to salvage his relationship with Brighton, the woman he loves and nearly killed. 'Stutter' introduces new dangers and brings everything full circle.

Picking up where 'Echo' left off, Brighton and Ryland are separated. She loves Ryland
Jacqueline
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
*sucks teeth* OK so this wasn't a great read for me, something I'm bummed about as part one was such a hit.

A few things troubled me:

The narration was different;instead of just getting Brighton' s fp pov, we also got Ryland' s in this. Boy he was windbag, he droned on and on, navel gazing and - horrors - breaching the fourth wall and addressing the reader directly. Personally I really dislike that as it pulls me out of the story and combined with his snore-inducing monolog
Snow
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 repetitive and annoying stars

i am actually sad to say that I am pretty disappointed in this story...

and it's an obvious case of "it's me NOT you" but I just can't figure out where I went wrong?

Sadly, but for me, it was annoying, characters were over repetitive in their actions and dialogues and not to mention a total flip off from the original idea.

It was sappy, mushy and overabundant in unnecessary events, especially towards the end, when everything happ
Bindi Boo
Sep 07, 2016 rated it liked it

I only read this to get a happily ever after in an otherwise darker setting. This book didn't have much of a plot but i enjoyed the intense scenes between the main characters
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
4 heart beating stars...

“His weakness was me.”

photo image_zpshaojr2va.jpeg

I was a little worried how I would like this book because of how it started. I'm happy to say I'm glad I powered through because it was worth it. I liked this book but for me one was better. The first half of the book I was pissed. Anyway...

If you have not read book 1, do not read this review because there will be spoilers. Since I didn't write a reviewstars...
“His
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

Nice ending to the series.

Review to come...
Janie
I loved every moment and every word of this duet. I found myself getting mad at Brighton at the beginning of this story for pushing Ryland away for too long. While I understood, if still began to piss me off. I could feel his pain coming off the pages. He was absolutely and utterly devoted to Brighton.

I loved the trip to the Florida Keys and all that happened there. I grew up there and know the exact place they stayed which was awesome.

This book again had many twists and turns that kept me glu
Vi
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elle's Book Blog
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of my top 10 best books of the year (the series really) !! MUST READ!!

:: 5 Spankin Stars ::

EEEEKKKK! This book was AMAZING. Fans of dark romance and all-consuming love do NOT want to miss out on this book (or the series for that matter). This is the second book of the Bleeding Hearts series and starts right where the first book Echo leaves off.

For me, this book totally messed with my emotions. I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh, and I certainly felt all swoony. Who knew a deep,/>
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm completely bummed. I really did like the first book, but this just fizzled out from the start for me. It had some major potential especially with the way that the first book ended (major spoiler, so please click at your own risk) (view spoiler) ...more
Katie
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well written, steamy and everything fell into place at the end with no stone left unturned...just how I love my romances!

However, I did like the first book MUCH better...

description

I know not every will agree with me on that one though!
DW
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received Stutter from the author for an honest review.

Oh Ryland.. You stole my heart. I am so glad because I was not a Ryland fan in Echo.
I actually felt sorry for him because he was so broken without Brighton.
In Echo Brighton left him because she was so angry with him and her twin brother after she almost died.
Ryland does a lot of begging and stalking Brighton but she handles it all pretty well until she has no other choice of course.

I think that they both really grow up
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description
Shutter by A. Zavarelli
GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 2 of 2 Bleeding Hearts Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Whisper- sync voice ready

THE STORY:
Echo ended with Brighton telling Ryland and her brother to leave. Now pregnant and alone Brighton struggles to move forward with her life now her heart is broken.

Ryland refuses to let Brighton go but how can he convince Brighton he’s let his revenge go and she can trust him when he had just nearly killed her?

Full of emotional turmoil, angst and possessive love this is the finale instalment in th
~Kristin~
Mar 31, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Natalie M
4.5 stars for the conclusion of Ryland and Brighton's story. It picks up immediately where the first book left off, except now we get Ryland's point of view as well. It was interesting being in his head and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes when I read the male POV, it's way off from the way I've viewed the character, but that wasn't the case with Ryland. He was still his crazy, obsessed self when it came to Brighton. He's having her watched to make sure she is safe, but things quickly spin ...more
Riz
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 "so f@cking much" Stars

Hhh.. just loved it! <3

The vibe of this second book was quite different from the first book. In this book, Ryland was way sweeter. He becomes an adorable and lovable guy although still has a slight dark side in him, and I also love this another side of him :D (I just can't help it). I loved the chemistry between the H and h, eventhough the plot was a bit flat at some point, I still enjoyed it!
By the way, I can't categorize it as a dark read sin
Laura Elizabeth
I read this sequel just to find out how this hot mess ends. Wish I didn't. The h is so stupid. The H is so stupid. The story is so stupid. I'm feeling stupid for reading it.
Syndi
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am torn between 2 and 3 stars for this book. But end up at 2 stars. I really can not connect with the character. Ryland is always brooding and needy. And I hate his coward behavior. He is also a spoil brat. And the way he just abandon his revenge just because of Brighton. If it is because Brighton why there is book 2?

I just don't get it. Brighton is also timid and annoying. I still can not feel the chemistry. The sex scenes becomes very ridiculous.

2 stars
lily waheed
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cried , smiled , frowned , laughed , loved it and hated it! !! yes but I really enjoyed it .
I really like this author ♡
Dani Kermon
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 I love Ryland big fat stars for STUTTER!

I was fortunate to be given first read of this book - thank you to A. Zavarelli for that.

I am officially a fan girl!!

This was a continuation of Echo and offered a fantastic wrap up to the series.

I loved that duel POV, the author nailed it perfectly… Just once it would have been nice to see this author do something badly… Alas, ‘twas not to be in this series. Next time, maybe? Haha!

In Echo, we learnt all about Rylands planned ve/>I
Stormie
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book could be summed up in one word really: Dramatic. Gah, it was just so dramatic. The first book was really good. But I felt like I was reading about a completely different couple in this one. They just changed so much from the first story. And there were just so many idiotic decisions made in this book. Brighten was just a giant coward, she really bothered me in this. Ryland was this mushy starry eyed boy, not the dark, sexy dominant man from the first book. I mean it was crazy how diffe ...more
Bj
4 "Where to Run?" Stars for the story and 5 Stars for the narration!

If you started Brighton's and Ryland's journey in Echo, then Stutter is a must to learn their conclusion. Please note though that you must first listen to Echo. If you haven't yet started this series, please see my review for Echo for the background of this story (as spoilers appear below).

Pregnant and armed with the revenge filled truth of Ryland's past connection to her brother and family, Brighton does
Alexandreia
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: twisted-life
Excuse me A, can i order a man like Ryland Bennett please!!!!!!!

Damn girl!!!!!your 2nd book is all about Rylands inside.
I really like how you describe very inch of his feeling in this story.

'LOVE will defeat the deepest revenge'

xoxo
Fathima
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars ... a completely different vibe from the first book , but that was kinda expected . The tension between Brighton and Ryland was palpable .. Loved how everything came to a good ending .
Lynn
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Not my fav but not the worst book I ever read. Just felt like the story was dragging on for no purpose. Why I hate cliffhanger books, the sequel is almost always disappointing.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
4 hot smelting stars

My heart is a compass, and it always leads me back to you.

Love is such a powerful feeling to have. It can turn a bad man to devote their life to person. It can turn a black heart filled with pain and darkness to a heart that beats for someome. It can also turn revenge into protecting someone with all your heart. It can also turn a bleeding heart and into a heart healed and full of futures and promises. That love is fleeting and euphoric. That is the main part of/>My
Briana
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was so breathtaking! Loved it!

Both of the main characters were written so well! I love the emotion shown through each one of them. I was physically and emotionally connected to the characters and it was amazing.

The plot was thought out very well, but the ending "event" or "scene" was rather rushed and to to-the-point type of ending climax of the story. Overall the story blended well together, but the ending needs some work to flow a little better. But don't get me wrong, I love
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Ryland is still my boo and I've gotta say how much I appreciated his POV in this book. This character absolutely made this series IMO. He was simply amazing! The way we see him transition from cold and heartless revenge-seeking vigilante to a warm, sensitive and loving man was phenomenal. I'm still swooning over him he's that great.

I started to like Brighton at about the 40% mark. From that point I saw a level of maturity that I could respect and that earned her some brownie points.
Dina
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
This lovely book was given to me for free by the awesome author in exchange for an honest review, and here it is..

4 and 1/2 Ryland-worthy stars!!

WOOOOOW!!

That was one heck of a roller coaster ride! The angst! The emotions! The intensity!!!!

Just wow!

I gotta say, it needed a bit of proof reading. But those monologues going on in Ryland's head were plain AWESOME!!

Great job!

Looking forward to reading more of this awe
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Ryland is bae! Full review to come.

Audible Copy received via Audiobook Boom for review.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • The Comeback (Beware, #2)
  • Dark Wager
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Closer (Closer, #1)
  • Sweet Seduction Sabotage (Sweet Seduction, #6)
  • Wicked S.O.B. (Dark Desires, #2.5)
  • Fragile Crystal: Rubies and Rivalries (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #2)
  • My Soul to Take (The Holy Trinity, #2)
  • Fear Us (Broken Love, #3)
  • Flirting with Chaos (Crazy in Love, #1)
  • How To Kill Your Boss - An Erotic Love Story
  • Possession (Avenues Ink, #1)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli
Never miss a release by

Bleeding Hearts (2 books)
  • Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1)
“My heart is a compass, and it always leads me back to you.” 8 likes
“Even when she was on her knees- filled with my darkness- she was still shining bright. My Siren’s song, my exposed nerve. She lured me in and made me feel. And then she left me to perish.” 7 likes