Start by marking “Legacy (Filthy Marcellos #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Legacy (Filthy Marcellos #3.5)

Legacy

(Filthy Marcellos #3.5)

A Legacy Prequel

BLURB:

filth·y (fĭl′thē)

adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty.
2. Obscene or offensive.
3. Vile; dirty.

adv. filth·y
1. To an extreme and often disgusting extent.

Newly released from prison after serving a three-year term, Johnathan Marcello just wants to get his head straight, but he's the only one who believes he can
ebook
Published December 7th 2015 by Bethany-Kris

Ana O
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

4.5 No Guts No Glory Stars

photo wwww_zpskkadswuy.jpg

I am not usually a mafia romance reader, they tend to annoy me a great deal. But this was too good to pass up.

photo ae3efe3938b6949e824ed82955b9933a_zpsypgo98nk.jpg

The Marcellos are one the most well-known crime outfits in America. They are ruthless but honorable. Marcellos – deadly trio of brothers. This book concentrates on the drama of their offspring. They're power-hungry, they're ambitious and they're ready to fill their parents' shoes.

photo large_zpsnvyiq2oo.gif

photo ama2dDRP_700wa_0_zpsqbtotamj.gif

Johnath
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*5 you got this Nutella jars*

Oh. My. Word. My relationship with a mafia is my omerta scratch that it's our omerta. Since the Marcello series is very special to me and me wee heart *looking at me mafluts*, it only made sense that I make a big deal about this book case hey it's a second generation Prequel, the original Marcello boys have grown and I have grown with them , but then I ripped outta my old skin and started lusting after the new Gen. That's right I have no bounds just like this gener
Radmila
4,5 STARS!!!

Marcellos didn't follow the rules all that well. They were too filthy for that.

Marcellos kids are all grown up and they look amazing

Featuring

Jonathan (Lucian's son)
-age:30

With his uncle being the head boss of the family,his other uncle acting as Dante's consigliere, and John's own father being the family underboss, there was no escaping who he was.
Mafia.
Made.
Cosa Nostra.

Catherine (Dante's daughter)
-age 25

Catherine Marcello was, and always had been, for as long as she could remember,
S.M. West
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 LEGACY STARS

This was an utterly delicious tease by Bethany-Kris! More Filthy Marcellos, OMG, awesome!!!

In this really quick and engaging novella, a prequel to the Marcellos Legacy series, we get a sneak peek into the lives of the children of Lucian, Dante and Gio. With the children now all grown up and the brothers looking towards retirement, we get a promise of more of the Marcellos with full stories on Johnathan, Andino, Catherine and Lucia.

"Something feels different. Things are beginning t
Selene

BK does it AGAIN with this teaser book! She keeps me sprung on this mafia lifestyle! The new generation of mob royalty is the center of this story featuring four POVs and appearances by all of the Marcello men! Now I can't wait to see what comes next from this new clan of Marcellos!

photo IMG_4429_zpsjk2iwkhb.gif

#DanteISbaeforlife
Elfina Renee
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
You have the right to be entertained. Filthy Marcellos: Legacy is a five bullet star read!
 photo Marcellos Legacy 16.gif

For the last couple of days I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with the perfect review to explain Filthy Marcello’s Legacy. Guess what... I couldn't do it! Regardless of how perfect the storyline is or how brilliant Bethany-Kris is, you can never fully describe perfection. It's impossible, nothing in this life is perfect. You’ll always find flaws and that’s what you’ll find with Lucian, Giovann
Bethany-Kris
Nov 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Filthy Marcellos: Legacy is LIVE!
A Legacy Prequel

Featuring Johnathan, Catherine, Andino & Lucia ...

There was no such thing as being a little wet with the mafia. You were either soaked or dry.

Buy From:
AMZ: http://amzn.to/1N9JQJx
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id10...
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/filth...
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/ebook/filt...

Release Week Giveaway!
Signed paperback of Lucian, 2 ebook copies of Legacy!
Find that here: http://on.fb.me/1QakX
Bev
How can an author write a super short novella about some of my all time favourite characters that just totally works yet leaves me desperate for more? Bethany-Kris just did that with Legacy, she sure knows how to keep me hooked!

The blurb says 81 pages - this covers 4 of the up and coming next generation in the Marcello legacy so really just little snippets of what we can expect - and those 81 pages were genius.

Thank goodness I have Cross and Catherine's trilogy waiting in the wings. 🤗

MelaDWolf
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4stars!

''The Marcellos always won.''

BR with my favourite Radmila. <3 :D

This one was prequel about new series and I enjoyed it a lot. Here the main characters are Marcello's kids. You remember that babies from Marcello's series?? Now, they are men and women and probably the filthiest generation ever.

We can say that we have four different parts and four different POV. Johnathan, Chatherine, Andino and Lucia.

My favourite was definitely Johnathan.

''Wherever John went, trouble usually followed.''

J
TeriLyn
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**Legacy generously provided as part of the Filthy Marcellos: Complete Collection in exchange for an honest review.**

5 Legacy Stars

What a tasty little snack for what's to come from this author. Bethany-Kris is quite clever in what she delivered with Legacy. This novella gives you a small glimpse of what's to come without leaving you totally out on the edge of that cliff yet still making you hold on for the next round of Marcellos to enter your reading world. Each person highlighted in this novel
Grecia Robles
Este libro lo leí para saber un poquito que pasaba con los hijos, pero no consiguió atraparme.

Jonathan Hijo mayor de Lucian, vemos que ha sido un desastre yo pensé que sería como Gio pero nada que ver, él no era tan idiota.
Catherine Hija de Dante, quiere seguir los pasos de su mamá, sus papás no eran santos de mi devoción, por lo tanto ella tampoco quiere ser la nueva Queen Pin.
Lucia Hija menor de Lucian, ella quiere esta fuera de todo, hasta se va ir a estudiar a otro estado aunque vemos que su
Snow
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

ARC given by the AWESOME Bethany in exchange for an honest review!

so this is just a glance! LOL

YEAH, The FILTHY MARCELLOs are back, stronger and fresher as EVER!!!

(view spoiler)
Shanny
Shelves: mafia

This was a great little introduction to the next generation of Marcellos.
Bethany does really great job of making you want to know more about Johnathan, Catherine, Andino & Lucia!!!!
If like me you enjoyed the books about Lucian, Gio and Dante than you will definitely want to give this s try!

♣♣♣Copy gifted by author in exchange for an honest review♣♣♣
Melanie (mells_view)
Four mini prequels

Interested to see what’s to come. This is just a prequel for I guess what will be a spin off from the filthy Marcellos. So just four mini prequels imo.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a perfect prequel by Bethany-Kris as The Marcello Famiglia continues. The grandkids of Cecelia and Antony Marcello, Johathan, Andino, Catherine and Lucia are all grown up and have their lives to lead. So the legacy continues and it promises to be full of fire. But their parents and grandparents are still here and have voices too. I can’t wait for the Marcello family to continue; after all they have become family to me!!

Read this while reading an arc of Filthy Marcellos-The Complete Colle
Ari Reavis
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was great to see what became of the children you read about throughout this series.
I liked how Johnathon had an issue that had nothing to do with the family business, but is a very real life issue. I'm anxious to finish all of their stories. A new don and what seemes like love stories continuing or starting.
Nicla
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novella/prequel is really good. Can't wait for the Johnathan, Catherine, Andino and Lucia stories :)

Note: This novella is just introducing the characters and their stories.
Meka♥books
The new generation of Marcellos... OMG

So this prequel was an interesting read getting myself familiar with old and new characters for next installment of books. My stomach is in knots I'm so excited.

I don't think I'm ready

yes, I'm ready

no, I'm not

yes, I'm ready

am I'm ready....

Maria11
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh man.....this makes you want more!!!

Ok I want more!!! This just wet the whistle. I am now so thirsting for more it isn't funny!

I love the next generation and I can't wait to see how it all is going to turn out! I don't want to wait!!!

LOVED IT!

*Purchased*
Jennifer Finn
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia
This is the fourth book in the Filthy Marcellos series by the very talented Bethany-Kris. I love a good Mafia series it's my favorite genre & the Filthy Marcellos series is the best I've ever read. This book is an introduction to an upcoming series about the children of Dante, Lucian & Gio Marcello. John Marcello (Lucian & Jordyn) has just been released from prison after serving 3 years. He suffers from bipolar disorder & during a manic episode he almost shoots his best friend &a ...more
Keya
This prequel is getting me excited for the next generation of Marcellos!
A Klue
Sydney
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There's a new generation of Marcellos. The Legacy.

The Principe and Principesse of the Marcello family have grown up and are out forging their own paths, proving why they deserve their last name. Johnathan Marcello, the oldest of the Marcello children and son to Lucian and Jordan Marcello, is trying to adjust to life after serving a three-year prison term and while dealing with issues of his own. Andino Marcello, the only child of Giovanni and Kim Marcello, is a capo just like his father was, is
Tracy
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC for a honest review. I just love this family and it's not often you get to see your favorite characters children grown to adults and see them experience life, love, success and failures. Dante, Gio and my favorite Lucian have some great kids. My favorite is John. I can't wait to see him succeed with his disability. I'm not going to say much more just that you need to read this book. It's great and just enough of a tease to want so much more. BK has done it again. Everything sh ...more
Forever_meme
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS

I absolutely loved this quick read. This book gives us a taste of what's to come with the Marcello Familia.

Now having said that I read the Donati bloodline series before reading this so I know all about Cross Donati.

This Novella is a wonderful set up. I can't wait for all their stories.

You never disappoint me I loved this book thank you Bethany-Kris
Suzanne (Lily)
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great quick read and teaser for hopefully more to come :)
Lori
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mellisa Demille
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The ARC was provided by the author for a honest book review.

I want it now...... I want Jonathan Catherine, Andino and Lucia books ... I want them now!!!! (Totally having a kids temper tantrum, because I can't get these books as yet... LOL).
I am a huge fan of Bethany Kris, and I could say that she is one of my best authors. I was captured by this preview of the Marcello Kids and I am excited for the continuation of this series.
I got the ARC and didn't know what to expect, and let me tell you....

• Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Bella Vol. 2 (Sagatori Family Saga, #2)
  • I Love You, Salvatore (The Five Families, #1)
  • The Cleaner (Born Bratva, #4)
  • Clean Slate (The New Mafia Trilogy, #2)
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Poison (The Devil's Eyes, #4)
  • Redemption (Blood and Honor, #3)
  • Lies & Lullabies
  • The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy (Bellator Saga, #1-3)
  • Declan + Coraline (Ruthless People, #0.5)
  • Mobster's Angel (Mobster, #4)
  • Sweetest Sorrow (Forbidden, #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

Filthy Marcellos (3 books)
  • Lucian (Filthy Marcellos #1)
  • Giovanni (Filthy Marcellos #2)
  • Dante (Filthy Marcellos #3)