Start by marking “Lord, Heal My Hurts: A Devotional Study on God's Care and Deliverance” as Want to Read:
Lord, Heal My Hurts: A Devotional Study on God's Care and Deliverance

Lord, Heal My Hurts: A Devotional Study on God's Care and Deliverance (Devotional Study )

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  207 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Enjoy the expanded and updated editions of the best-selling "Lord" Bible Study Series from Kay Arthur.  The "Lord" study series is an insightful, warm-hearted Bible study series designed to meet readers where they are--and help them discover God's answers to their deepest needs.

No Matter How Deep the Wounds, God Can Heal Your Hurts.

Everyone hurts. The pain runs deep, the
Published November 21st 2000 by WaterBrook (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Lord, Heal My Hurts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord, Heal My Hurts

Glscales
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My very first bible study was a group in a home across town with a lot of hurting worman that was trying to figure this thing called christainty out when they had so much hurt in this world. Without Kay Athurs insights and anoiting I would never have been able to make it. Through this book and many others she has written I have learned GOD cares for me, my stubbling blocks and trails many times are of my own making because I've not really learned to real journey is belonging to Him alone. He del ...more
Peter Pinyol
Buen libro y muy aprovechable para todos aquellos que ha sufrido la decepción, la traición o el confrontamiento personal. Buena explicación bíblica sobre el enojo mostrando que no todo el enojo es pecado, pero que un enojo mal controlado puede llevar a la amargura que destruye...si alguna vez has tenido el tipo de sentimiento que el libro presenta seguro será de bendición.
Debra Wagenecht
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-life
An excellent study for all Christians. We all have hurts and there is only one way to have them healed-The Lord. This study is based in the book of Jeremiah. She has a video series that goes along with the study and the lesson on the crucifixion is chilling. Really hits home.
Amanda
Jan 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-own, 2009
I will definitely do another Kay Arthur devotional study in the future.
Pamela
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible! It fit so many theological pieces together for me. Wow!
Roxane
May 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
It wasn't bad... There were sections I enjoyed .. I just prefer other studies I have done.
Cindy Creed
Jan 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
very helpful during a difficult time. Who else but God can truly heal our hurts?
Marge
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We did this as a group of women and it worked well. I've heard Kay teach and appreciate her heart for ministry.
Regina Gadad
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A good book to get over life damages.
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book literally changed my life.
Sherry Forschen
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Understanding and overcoming greif and trouble in life. Excellent!
Tara White
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, raw and REAL.
Linda
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great study for anyone who has been hurt by life or is still hurting. It will bring you to the Balm of Gilead, to know true healing. The DVDs are also very good and compliment the study.
Katy Thames
Oct 02, 2014
Joy2116
Nov 10, 2014
Karen Kensinger
rated it did not like it
Jan 12, 2016
  • The God Who Justifies
  • Hope for the Troubled Heart: Finding God in the Midst of Pain
  • Me, Myself, & Lies: A Thought-Closet Makeover -Bible Study Workbook
  • How Children Raise Parents: The Art of Listening to Your Family
  • Moments Together For Couples: Devotions for Drawing Near to God and One Another
  • Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens (Resources for Changing Lives)
  • Hiding from Love: How to Change the Withdrawal Patterns That Isolate and Imprison You
  • A More Excellent Way: Be in Health: Pathways of Wholeness, Spiritual Roots of Disease
  • Girl Talk: Mother-Daughter Conversations on Biblical Womanhood
Kay Arthur (born November 11, 1933 in Jackson, Michigan) is an international Bible teacher, four-time ECPA Christian Book Award winning author, and co-CEO of Precept Ministries International. Kay has systematized studying the Bible, developing a set of steps to follow so as to "mine" the details of the given book under study. Being systematized, it is accessible to lay persons, rather than scholar ...more
More about Kay Arthur...

Devotional Study (8 books)
  • Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God
  • Lord, Is It Warfare? Teach Me to Stand: A Devotional Study on Spiritual Victory
  • Lord, Only You Can Change Me: A Devotional Study on Growing in Character from the Beatitudes
  • Lord, I Need Grace to Make It Today: A Devotional Study on God's Power for Daily Living
  • Lord, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen?: A Devotional Study on Living by Faith
  • Lord, Give Me a Heart for You: A Devotional Study on Having a Passion for God
  • Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters (A Devotional Study on Genuine Faith from the Sermon on the Mount)