Start by marking “Into the Fire (Bridge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Into the Fire (Bridge, #2)

Into the Fire

(Bridge #2)

Darren Bridge is living a bachelor s dream. When he s not running into burning buildings with his crew, he s training the flavor of the week at his brother s gym. Few women have ever been off limits...until Vanessa. Smart, beautiful, and legs for days, she s unlike anyone he s ever met. Too bad he s sworn to leave her alone.
Overworked with no end in sight, Vanessa Hawkin
Published June 21st 2016 by Waterhouse Press

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 95d06dc70b047d7b57ef95483aa89e_zpssnxrf25k.gif

Meredith Wild is somewhat a new author to me. The first book that I have read of hers was On My Knees a couple years ago and ever since then it started my obsession with her Hacker Series and of course the Bridge Series. And so when I found out that she was releasing the next installment to the Bridge Series, I knew I couldn’t wait to dive back into the world of the Bridge family.

If you have read On My Knees then you are all aware that Ca
Mamma Knows Books
***I RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS AN ARC***

Can someone please pass me a bucket of water so I can cool myself down!!
I've just finished Into the Fire by Meredith Wild and it was A-mazing!!

If you have read any of Meredith’s books before, you know what you’re getting yourself into - basically becoming an antisocial hermit for a day or two!! Her books are THAT good!

This is book two of The Bridge series and can easily be read as a standalone! If you're a sucker, like me, for books that intertwine then you ca
The Reading's Love Blog
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
Ricompaiono i personaggi che già avevamo conosciuto nel primo libro "Ogni tuo desiderio". Maya è in procinto di sposarsi con Cameron. In occasione del matrimonio i due sposini invitano gli amici e i loro cari sull’isola di George Town. Darren, il fratello di Cameron è un playboy, vive con l’adrenalina che scorre nelle vene, è impulsivo, la sua fama di conquistatore lo precede. Non è alla ricerca del vero amore né di una ragazza fi
Jessi
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-read, arc, romance
Any book that involves a sexy play-boy fire fighter, has got to be good right? Darren does not disappoint. Vanessa and Derek can't fight their attraction while at her best friends wedding. They agree to only one night, no strings attached. Vanessa knows about Darren's string of girls and goes in protecting her heart from being hurt.
This was fast read, and very enjoyable. Vanessa's boss totally gave off a creepy vibe. As much as I hated him in the story, I wanted more about his outcome at the en
Cathy
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to stay up late!!!! Received an arc for an honest review.......LOVED EVERY WORD!!!!!!!! Great story of another exciting couple... Appreciated the continuing story from the first book!!! The characters were captivating and I could not put the book down!!! A must read
Badass Betties
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After waiting two long years for Into The Fire, Meredith did not disappoint! This book was everything we could have ever wanted and more!!! Meredith captivates her audience from page one and she keeps you hanging on to her every word until the end of her acknowledgements!

On My Knees has been one our favorite books for the past two years and we were convinced that nothing could top that, but Meredith has out done herself!! She finds a way to reach into your soul and make you feel emotions you di
Anja

Can't help it.
Give me a HOT FIREFIGHTER and I'm done for...

Linda Cotter
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There is just something about those Bridge siblings that I cannot get enough of!!
Darren is the beautiful playboy - not planning to settle down and wanting to enjoy as many women in the New York area as he can. Working as a fire fighter (hot!!), and with the help of his brother Cameron's gym, Darren keeps himself in peak physical condition. The fact that he's hot doesn't hurt, either.
Vanessa is Maya's best friend. Working relentless hours has kept her dating pool small, but since she's trying to
Leah City of Words and Pages
Die Idee von den verschiedenen Firmen und wie es bei Leuten mit hohen Posten so abgeht, fand ich echt toll und es hat sich zwischenzeitlich auch mal etwas ergeben, was ich gar nicht schlecht gefunden hätte 🤗.
Insgesamt blieb das Buch jedoch hinter meinen Erwartungen.
Teil 3 wird, meiner Meinung nach, aber nochmal richtig interessant 👀...
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Goodness!!! This book was so so so worth the wait. I fell in love with Meredith Wild’s writing since the first book On my Knees and I have been hooked since. I have read all her Hardwire series and I have been waiting for Into the Fire (like forever!). So when I finally got it I dove in right away… let me tell you, Meredith does not disappoint. I love Darren and Vanessa’s story.

Darren is a fire fighter. He is sexy, handsome and charming. He loves to save lives and is a genuinely a nice guy. Darr
Reanell Tisdale
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Into The Fire was such a fantastic read. Meredith knows how to write such fantastic men. They are not perfect but that makes them more real. They are the bad boys of fiction! Darren was no exception to the bad boy persona. He was THE bad boy. The one everyone knew for having a different girl every night. So it was no surprise that Cam warned him off. But you know what happens when you earn Darren not to do something? It makes him want to do it even more!

Vanessa is Maya's best friend. Maya is wit
Linda Caselle
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is Hot..Hot..Hot!

First of all, anything Meredith Wild writes is a homerun. Her books are always well written with great stories, twists and characters you fall in love with. I don't know how Meredith does it, but every book she writes is captivating and you can actually picture the characters in her books and you experience all kinds of feeling when you read her books. To me that is an author whose books I want to read!

I have a special place for this book as I live part time in Grand C
Tiffany Davis
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***I received this book as an ARC for my honest review**

This book was freaking fantastic. It was a little " naughtier" than Maya and Cam' s story. It follows Vanessa Hawkins ( Maya' s friend) and Darren Bridge and their journey in love. They have their ups and downs like most couples whether it's a new or old relationship but their attraction to one another is off the charts and you can see it when look at one another or when they are close. Vanessa is in a job that she hates and works for a bo
Shay
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Into the Fire is the 2nd in the Bridge series and I really enjoyed it! Darren, the older brother, the player of the family is next. Vanessa is Maya's best friend (Maya from the first book with Cameron). They both have been warned. Vanessa is a girl to add to his belt. Darren is a player, will never settle down. They try to stay away from each other but their chemistry keeps that from being denied. I enjoyed their relationship. I felt that Meredith really portrayed them really well and believable ...more
Romanticamente Fantasy
Recensione in ANTEPRIMA
4.5- Stelline
"Avrei tanto voluto essere cieca nei confronti di quel “qualcosa”, ma l’istinto di stare lontana dai cattivi ragazzi sembrava spegnersi non appena lo incrociavo. Avevo bisogno di un ragazzaccio nella mia vita quanto di un secondo lavoro. Ma dare un’occhiata non mi sarebbe costato nulla.
Indossava una camicia bianca a maniche lunghe che non nascondeva il fisico scolpito. Era sempre in palestra. Ogni muscolo esaltava la sua bellezza. Non vedevo il viso, ma pot
Steffi
3.5

Im zweiten Teil der "All for you" Reihe geht es um Darren, den Bruder von Cameron, und Vanessa, die beste Freundin von Maya.

Zunächst hat mir das Buch besser gefallen als der erste Teil. Ich mochte Darren und Vanessa zusammen echt gerne und die beiden haben wirklich gut zusammengepasst. Ab der Hälfte setzte dann jedoch immer mal wieder kurze Dramen ein, die in dieser Art und Weise wirklich unnötig waren. In dieser Phase hat Vanessa auch einige Sympathiepunkte verloren. Einerseits konnte ich i
Jessica
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've waited so long to read this book that I am filled with butterflies.

A cute romantic comedy I wished Vanessa could have been a bit confident.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Holy hot damn! Lock up your daughters because Darren Bridge is on the prowl.

"He's bad news, and you know it. He breaks hearts for a living." "Right after he breaks your bed. I bet he fucks like a demon."
That line right there and DAMN you really wanted to know how Darren is in the sack! Lucky Vanessa is the one Darren has his eyes set on & their story is one you won't soon forget. Plenty of sexy heat, angst and heart gripping story line to keep you turning the pages.

"Despite his promises, d
Stephanie Fultz
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
THANK YOU Meredith for continuing to write women who are smart and strong.

I enjoyed this book greatly. I was quickly invested in the characters and enjoyed the brief visits from characters from the series' 1st book.

Vanessa is a small town girl making a life in the City. She is smart and motivated and committed to making her dreams come true. She is also fun and full of surprises. What I love most about her is that she is realistic about love and walks into romantic situations with eyes open. S
Jodi
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldnt be more impressed with Meredith once again I wasnt able to put my book down. She is such a great and inspiring author. Way to go Meredith looking forward to your next release
Il confine dei libri
Cari lettori del Confine, oggi finalmente vi parlo del secondo volume della “The Bridge series” dell'autrice Meredith Wild, dal titolo "Tra le fiamme". Nel primo volume abbiamo conosciuto uno dei fratelli Bridge, Cameron, in questa storia conosceremo meglio Darren.

Darren Bridge è un vero e proprio donnaiolo, il suo lavoro è quello di vigile del fuoco e nel tempo libero aiuta il fratello Cameron con alcune mansioni in palestra, luogo dove ha la possibilità di incontrare parecchie donne con cui d
Amy
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
“You’re like this streak of bright red through my head. Whenever I see you or think about you, it’s vibrant. I can’t seem to think of anything else.”

” He brought his lips down to mine with a kiss so soft my heart ached from the tenderness of it. I swore in that moment something passed between us. Something I’d never felt before. Something I didn’t want to let go of…”

Now, I am no stranger to Meredith Wild’s books. I’ve read and loved her Hacker Series, so when I heard about The Bridge Series, I c
Andrea Turner
***** HOT HOT HOT *****

I wish I could give this book more than five stars, cause it will set your body aflame!!! But lets face it... Meredith ALWAYS writes a story that gives you the warm fuzzies in all the right places. Her characters will suck you in, and you are brought into their world.

Darren Bridge is this SCRUMPTIOUS Firefighter that is living his life to the fullest. He has New York by the balls, and leaves the ladies craving for more. His love for his siblings is unconditional, and help
DJ Sakata
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

I had no secrets in Callaway and no way to escape the story that other people threw around like social currency, whitewashing their own secrets.

I could see now where Olivia got her ice princess tendencies. Her mother carried an air of superiority that could not be missed. I was surprised it didn't knock people over when they passed her in the street.

Every time he shot me that perfect smile of his, the small-town girl in me wanted to cook him dinner and press his shirts for the re
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Yet another brilliant novel from the pen of Meredith Wild.
I was given the privilege of being able to read this 2nd novel in her The Bridge series prior to release. Once again Ms Wild has kept me glued to the pages from beginning to end.

This can be read as a standalone, but I encourage you to read the first in the series On My Knees, this will give you a bit of background on the characters.

This is the story of Darren Bridge and Vanessa Hawkins, Cameron's brother and Maya's best friend. Darren is
Christina Luper
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Meredith’s book that hasn’t already been said?
She is an amazing author and you can tell she puts her heart into her stories.
This book is the second book In The Bridge series, but if you wanted it could be read alone.
Meredith has a way of making you get lots of sleepless nights, because you have just a few more pages to read in the chapter.
This book is the story of Vanessa and Darren. This is a great read and full of compassion as well.
This book has a great story the wil
Rachelle Rice Walters
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
* I receive this book for book for an exchange for a honest review. *
Any thing Meredith writes I'm excited to read and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read this one. Out of the two books in the Bridge series that has been relised this one was my favorite! so from here on out I claim Darren as mine!!

Darren Bridge is causing fires in girls panties only he can put out. with work at the fire station and helping his brother run a gym Darren has little time to get to know the girl it also doesn'
Sabrina Letroadec
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

I became aware of Merideth Wild because of the Hacker series. I read those back to back in a week and became a fan of hers and needed more. Was very excited to see she had The Bridge Series. Into the Fire is the second book in the series, that follows the oldest Bridge sibling, Darren. It can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading the first book, On my Knees.

Darren is basically a man after my own heart. He's a New York City fire
Kristin
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The second book of the Bridge series is another grand slam for Meredith Wild!. I have been a long time follower of Meredith Wild - since the beginning-- and her writing just captures you from the beginning.

If you read the first book in the series ( not necessary for this book but it sure makes it more fun) - On My Knees- Then you are aware of Darren and his player ways and Vanessa with all her sass. For me one of the best parts of this book is to watch Vanessa bring Darren to his knees and at th
Tina
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hold on to your hearts ladies because Darren will waltz right in and steal it from your chest. Who doesn't love a cocky, sexy, confident fireman?? That's right. We get all that and more with Darren and Vanessa's journey. This book was so very good. I read it all in one sitting. It was definitely worth the long wait.

Darren is a Playboy that has a different woman every day of the week. He has no desire to be in a relationship. He never wants to be tied down. The one girl that is off limits is the
CAN'T WAIT 5 44 Jun 28, 2014 02:42PM
  • Wasted Love
  • Nightwalker (The World of Nightwalkers, #5)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Beauty Hurts (Beautiful, #0.5)
  • Blood-Bonded by Force (The Community, #3)
  • Defending Her Honor (Honor #5)
  • Never A Choice (The Choices Trilogy #1)
  • Being There
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Leah's Seduction Books 1-4
  • My Captain (Neil & Elaina, #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Otherworldly
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Keeping Alex (An Unexpected Fate, #1)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found

Bridge (3 books)
  • On My Knees (Bridge, #1)
  • Over the Edge (Bridge, #3)
“You’re wondering whether this is a good idea. Because you’re smart and you see right through me, but you can’t help but want this anyway.” 2 likes
“Just give me one night, Vanessa. One night, and I won’t let you regret it.” 1 likes