Start by marking “Hot Stuff: Surfing Love” as Want to Read:
Hot Stuff: Surfing Love

Hot Stuff: Surfing Love

Hot sun, warm bodies, tight skin, electricity on the air ... four top romance authors give you their take on summer.

From Carla Caruso - A chance meeting with a pro-surfer on an island getaway ...
From Maria Lewis - The world of women's surfing throws two recent bedmates together ...
From Alli Sinclair - A world-famous performer finds her heart and a way to fight her demons
Published January 1st 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers Australia

To ask other readers questions about Hot Stuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Stuff

Start your review of Hot Stuff: Surfing Love
Renee
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourites, read-2015
A fantastic collection of short stories written by four amazing Aussie authors. Each story featured surfing: the spunky Aussie pro surfer chicks, the sexy South American pro surfer, The surf life saver in Cornwall and hot surfer guy at the ritzy resort.

Each writer's unique style came through, giving each story a unique voice. Carla's story is light and fun but super sexy, with similes that made me smile. Maria's is is confident and spunky. Alli's has South American accents that make me swoon.
Artemiz
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2015
Hot Stuff: Surfing Love is nice anthology that contains four short stories about surfers and love.

First story is about a lifestyle bloger and motorbike workshop/coffe shop owner, who meet on romantic island, have hot couple of days, till she has to leave. They never expected to meet again, but...

The second story is about a pro surfer, who meets a boy for a one night, gives him a wrong name and profession and leaves on a morning, never to see the boy again. But when she boards the plane to go
Melinda
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Carla Caruso
Six-star Weekend
The surprise ending really made this story shine. I like Sage, her uninhibitedness, her assertiveness, she's definitely making the most of her holiday time and when she collides with Harley - WOWwhat a vacation for both of them. Harley's all man, he is more than smitten with Sage. Sexy and sentimental. I wouldn't mind reading more of this lusty coupling. Caruso's amorous weekend spree will jar recollections of the readers own holiday escapades.

Maria Lewis
The
Deborah Disney
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I picked this collection up this afternoon as I had read two of the authors’ works previously. It looked like it would be quite different from their other writing and I was in the mood for something different, so I thought I’d give it a go, even though it didn’t look like my usual type of read. Well, what a lovely surprise! I started and couldn’t stop. Four great stories here that are perfect for whiling away an afternoon. Definitely recommend!
Rowena
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A sassy read with sun, sand and surfers, exploring love, loss and ambition. A great way to get a taste of each of these romance authors in the collection.
Monique Mulligan
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Prepare yourself for some steamy surf action with Hot Stuff Surfing Love – after all, the first word of the first story in the quartet is ‘sex’. HarperCollins has brought together four talented writers to deliver a summer short story collection full of surprises, surf, swoons, sweat and sexiness. Caruso’s ‘Six-star Weekend’ has more than meets the eye – a woman with her mind on one thing for one weekend, and her sights are set on a hunky surfer who resembles an ‘extremely chiselled, handsome ...more
Cai
Four short stories about the sun, surf, sand and hot, hot romance. From the Great Barrier Reef to Tasmania, Rio De Janeiro and Cornwall these stories had just the right amount of everything! I ended up wanting to take my phone to the beach and read while watching others surf... Then I remembered I live in Darwin and right now it's too wet and no one is surfing!

I'll definitely be reading more by all four Aussie authors!
Karen
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I sometimes like to pick up compilation books to get a taste of authors that are new to me. Also, I find them a nice palate cleanser if I have a book hang over--nothing too strenuous. The trick is, getting enough of a story packed into such a small package.
Maggie
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s winter here so I saved this book for Valentine’s Day – and it was perfect for the occasion. Each of the four stories featured strong women entangled with complex, compelling men. Excellent romance. Good sex. Two thumbs up.
Katie_la_geek

Review and rating to come.
Arielle Jagow
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts on the collection of stories overall:

Hot Stuff Surfing Love is filled with four stories by fantastic Aussie authors, filled with sexy surfers, strong female leads and a lot of tropical fun! They were all dripping with sex-appeal to bring a quick, fun, sexy romance story. I would love to see all four of them continued into a full length novel, but thoroughly enjoyed the shorts as they were.

5 stars for this fun tropical beachy read. Pass me a piña colada!

Six-Star weekend by Carla
Sue Gerhardt Griffiths
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, what a beautiful collection of short stories by four Aussie authors.

My first time reading anything by these writers and it certainly won't be my last. They can count on me reading/buying all of their works.

All four stories are a sweet, sassy and delightful read and not to mention a whole lot of hero hotness!
But, each hero also having wonderful qualities that we all like to see in a man - a kind, caring, loving and gentle nature/heart.

Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading short
Renny
Beth
May 25, 2016
Christina Stacy
Jul 28, 2016
Carla Caruso was born in Adelaide, Australia, and only ‘escaped’ for three years to work as a magazine journalist and fashion stylist in Sydney.
Previously, she was a gossip columnist and fashion editor at Adelaide’s daily newspaper, The Advertiser. She has since freelanced for titles including Woman’s Day, That’s Life and Marie Claire.
These days, she writes fiction in between playing mum to twin