Start by marking “Fate of Elements (Skeleton Key)” as Want to Read:
Fate of Elements (Skeleton Key)

Fate of Elements

(Skeleton Key)

Skeleton Key Book Series.
One Skeleton Key. Endless Adventures.

Raina Owens, who’d been taught from a young age that she could never be too careful, lived vicariously through the characters in her books. She never expected the letter informing her of a mysterious uncle she never knew, whose untimely death left her the only remaining heir t
Published June 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fate of Elements, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate of Elements

Start your review of Fate of Elements (Skeleton Key)
phoebess
Aimsir, the world of Elements, was a good addition to Skeleton Key series. It intrigued me but it wasn't able to overcome its two great flaws—first, huge predictability and second, it seemed like no one there was willing to think for himself/herself and stop depending on the prophecy and the "god".
Dayna R
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great story. I'm not usually a paranormal or fantasy reader but I really enjoyed this one. It had a little bit of everything. It was interesting to see all the different personalities that went along with the different elements. I am partial to Dayna, though! She is pretty awesome! It's definitely an interesting concept and I enjoyed going on the journey with Raina.
Jessica Belmont
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella. I read it in one day, because I couldn’t get enough. The world is beautifully written. M. Stratton has brought Aimsir to life in this story and I really loved it.

The characters and magic in this story were very unique and compelling. I absolutely loved reading about them.

Overall, I recommend checking this one out. It’s a fun novella with a beautiful world.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.*
D.L. Gallie
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm normally not a fan of paranormal books but I always love then when the author is M Stratton
The fight between Raina and Dayna was epic and the chemistry between Raina and Hallet was felt from the beginning
I think what I lived most, the cover depicted the story perfectly
Another great read from M Stratton
Patti
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One word came to me quickly when I finished this book ...WOW! This is another book in the skeleton key series and I am just blown away with the creativity! Another unique storyline built around a key that transports the characters to a different realm and each realm is just amazing! There is heartbreak in this story, yet the writer still manages to pull off a very satisfying HEA. Great job!!!!
Jodi Nichols
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A magical world where the elements rule is a great place to create a story! M. Stratton did an amazing job with this novella! I loved how she incorporated a character that is such a book lover and knows how to create her own world. Her imagination of the books leads her to find a magical world through her uncle's house. Just the detail M. Stratton used is amazing!
Candice
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book pulled me into its world. It was so bright and vivid. I really am enjoying this skeleton key series. Each book is so dire rent from the other and each have a way to pull you in. Can't wait to read more.
Shakera
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The prophecy states a god will come through the Skeleton Door and unite the elements: Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. There will be a battle, but in the end, the elements will unite.

Hallet, King of the Fire Element, has been trying to warn the others the prophecy is coming true, and they must unite because they don't know what's on the other side of the door. The other king and queens are willing to do whatever it takes to protect their people. The only problem is the unknown...

Raina Owens kept her
Genre: Mythology, Fairy tales
Pages: 122
Rating: 5 Amazing stars
Reviewed by Mandy for Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Sometimes fate has already written our lives before we are born. Sometimes it takes a while for us to figure out our true destiny, cards are dealt good and bad but what is to come of a true warrior when she has lived her life in the clouds and her nose always in a book? Well the most epic fantasy story written
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
From The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Elemental paranormal adventure. Rania was the book reader. Never guessing that adventure would ever come to her door. Not until the day she inherits a house. A house with a key to a door that she very much wants to open. Behind that door will be more than just a fantasy adventure trapped on the pages of her books. She will live the adventure.

Stratton created a beautiful world filled with intrigue behind the elements and the magic/power they held. The was a novell
Heather Young
I have a love/hate with paranormal reads. Some stories are just really hard to get through.

Now, Fate of Elements started out slow but it stayed steady without going overboard in descriptions. This is one of the many stories that blend into each authors stories of the Skeleton Series.
This is the story of the elements that make up...us......
But one woman holds the key to save everyone. The problem is, she doesn't know she holds the power to either save or destroy.

I can't wait to read the rest of t
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really loving all the skeleton key series books. I liked how the elements where the key characters and how another element was suppose to come thru the skeleton key door either good or evil. The elements were suppose to come together and live in harmony but Dayna the earth element wanted all control but Raina couldn't let that help especially having Hallet by her side . Really great book and can't wait to read the next book in the skeleton key series

Received this book in exchange for an honest r
Sylvia
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Wonderful addition to the Skeleton Key Series!
This is the story of the elements...Water, Fire, Air, Land and Sea and a girl who walked thru a door and changed their world. Loved the paranormal twist to this book, along with the characters. The lies, decent and mistrust of the "brothers and sisters" weaves a great tale.
A must read in my opinion!
Marta Scheiner
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REFRESHING

This was a very light and charming story. I liked that the author didn't get hung up on too many descriptions, just enough to get you there and then continues with the story. I liked how the author developed her skeleton key vision, there have been so many stories regarding the skeleton key and I found this one to be a refreshing read.
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-challenge
This story was so good. I live stories with the elements in them. This author did a great job of putting the story together. The characters were great and almost believably real lol.
Markéta
Sophia
Oct 04, 2016
Maria Lira
Oct 27, 2016
M. Stratton is an International Amazon bestselling author in the romantic suspense and mystery suspense categories for her Storm Series and Bender. She lives in Arizona, which is a big change from where she grew up north of Chicago, Illinois. As an only child she learned to tell herself stories to make the long winters go by quicker while dreaming of summer vacations. Now as an adult she still mak ...more

Skeleton Key (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Game Master (Skeleton Key)
  • Warrior Queen
  • Eunica (Skeleton Key)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • Princess of the Damned (Skeleton Key)
  • Spell Slinger (Skeleton Key)
  • Unlocking Adeline (Skeleton Key)
  • Royal Enchantment (Skeleton Key)
  • Into Elurien (Skeleton Key)
  • Curse of the Undead Dragon King (Skeleton Key)