Start by marking “Warrior (Relentless #4)” as Want to Read:
Warrior (Relentless #4)

Warrior

(Relentless #4)

The warrior has finally met his match.

Nikolas Danshov is the Mohiri’s finest warrior, fearless and lethal with any weapon. For almost two hundred years, he has devoted his life to keeping humans safe from the demons that walk the earth. Revered by his people, he is a legend in his own time, a warrior undefeated in battle, and prepared for anything. Until her.

On a routine j
Kindle Edition
Published October 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Warrior, please sign up.
Adnil October 25th. Apparently it should be available for pre ordering in a couple of weeks.

Avy  (Book Looney) ❄️
Nikolas's POV?!

September 2016?!

Ashley
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
NOV 13: September is so far away....................................
Bonnie Shores
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: supernatural
I thought I'd love this book. I did not. To be fair, I think it's partly due to...

(1) The narrator. You know how on cop shows they have the suspect in an interrogation room and they put a pad of paper and a pen in front of him and they tell him to write down everything that happened? And then later on someone reads the guy's account out loud? It was with that same level of passion that this story was told. 😟

description

(2) I read the first 3 books (Relentless, Refuge and Rogue) a couple of years ago and I r
Annika
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Oh, Nikolas... *sigh* How am I going to live without you, now that this series is over?

This was actually my most anticipated read this year, but also the one I was most wary of. I was afraid this book might end up bursting my little Nikolas-infatuated bubble I've built over the past few years. I'm glad to say that didn't happen at all. I'm still ridiculously enamored with him. I mean it. This crush is embarrassing.

Warrior retells the entire Relentless series from Nikolas' POV and it was great to
Jemimah  Zafoune
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Warrior has been my most anticipated release of the year. I mean I, along with countless other Karen Lynch fans, have been impatiently awaiting this book since Rogue released last October. That's been a whole year of counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until we could get our grabby little hands on it. But let me tell you, that wait has been well worth it as Warrior was everything I hoped for, expected and more.

Some people may say that Romeo & Juliet is the greatest love story
Muse-ic ♬
This book from Nikolas' perspective completed the experience!
I loved reading from his perspective!
I loved reading extra scenes and rereading some of the others in slightly more detail *cough*

However, I removed one star just because I started getting annoyed by Nikolas' rages and his overprotective tendencies when it came to Sara.
Thankfully, Sara, being the badass chick she is, always told him off. That made me love her more! She stands up for herself and she is incredibly strong!

Anywez, on to
Stephanie
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this series. It was an original storyline with loveable characters and side characters. I never saw where it was going, which is always a huge plus when you read a lot. It goes over many things just from his point of view. So I would save this for whenever you wanted to reread the series. You get to relive it through his eyes. I didn't expect to like this series so much, but those are the best ones to find. ♡
Prerana
Oct 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
October 24, 2016
This book comes out tomorrow. *hyperventilates*
Julia
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Das Buch war schon unnötig... Es ist die Trilogie, nur nochmal aus der Sicht von Nickolas. Und so viel, wie er gar nicht mitbekommt, hat es gar nichts von der Magie der Originaltrilogie aus Saras Sicht. Einige Szenen aus seiner Sicht haben mich wirklich interessiert, aber die ganze Geschichte hätte ich wirklich nicht gebraucht
kelly {BookCrushin}
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
The audio was a great way to re-read this book (and the whole series) for me. Some things about the narrator were great and some things were slightly annoying (mainly the pronunciation of Nikolas' name). I love this series and being able to re-read it on audio has been a joy! This was a very long book, and a very long audio, so catching a few things I didn't remember the first time around was awesome, and just having a chance to hear the emotions in the narrators voice was really amazing. Highly ...more
Ria Arnold
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Karen Lynch did it again!! This book is absolutely fantastic and had a very hard time putting the book down. This book is Nikolas POV for all 3 of the Relentless series from the time Nikolas meets Sara and his struggle with dealing with being bonded to her and her resistance and wanting to maintain independence to the conclusion of fully being mated.

This definitely shows a different side of Nikolas. A sweet, tender with a sense of humor. I absolutely love it!
Priyanka
OH MY GOSH! This book was worth the wait! I loved each and every moment of it. I am really glad that Karen Lynch decided to publish Nikolas' book and not someone else's because I was not ready to let go of the handsome warrior. Loved this book.
**Infinite stars**
Sandra
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebooks, own-it
Highly anticipated it just didn’t live up to expectations. It is a retelling of the first three books in the Relentless series from Nickolas’ POV. And while I knew that I was kind of expecting something more but what we get is pretty much an exact retelling down to the same conversations between Nickolas & Sara (verbatim) only with Nickolas’thoughts instead of Sara’s. Sadly Nic doesn’t seem to have a lot of thoughts beyond Sara is my mate I must protect her. Nickolas comes across as very 2 d ...more
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
DNFing at 25%. Although I really like the main character, his love interest is reckless and stubborn and ridiculous. He, on the other hand, makes a big fuss about it and then forgives her. One trope I cannot abide is when a heroine makes stupid decisions for herself in the name of "saving the world." And anyone around her who's allowing it is equally irritating.

I think this would be a great book for someone invested in the series. But since I'm starting with this one, I'm not one of them. Zachar
Beatrice
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

GIVE IT TO ME!!!! PLEASE?!
Becca Snow
Jan 03, 2016 is currently reading it
September 2016?!?! that is far too long to wait! hahaha

I will definitely be agonizingly waiting for this to come out! I'll need my Sara/Nikolas fix haha
Ananya Singh
Mar 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Sweet. But extremely slow paced and single minded.
Aracelis
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book but not needed

This is a really good book to have his point of view. The author could have inter grated with the other books. So if you read the trilogy you don’t really need this book. Most of it is repeated stuff from the other books. Only things that are not new are when Nicholas wasn’t with her. (Because she made a whole book it dragged a bit)
kelly {BookCrushin}
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-must
Full review to come in a few days -- but fantastic alt pov book! It was really fun to read from Nikolas' head!

Update: Full review on BookCrushin

Rating: ★★★★★
"She drove me crazy, challenging me at every turn."

Warrior was such an enjoyable read! As someone who has already read the entire original trilogy multiple times, it was still a lot of fun to read it all over again from Nikolas’s point of view. I really do love getting into the heads of the other characters and Warrior was no different! Af
Claudia
I haven't read the previous books in the series and it's my first time with this author, but I did what many other reviewers suggested and started this new one with blind eyes...

So, the main reason for giving this book a chance was that its audible version is performed by Zachary Webber -he's to me the actor/narrator with the most sensual and talented male voice my ears have been graced by...so I'm a ZW fan first of all and I'm currently on the project of listening to as much as possible of his
Debbie Bunton
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Companion books often fall short by telling the same story without enough unique material to make it worth the reader's time. Warrior is a fantastic exception. Nikolas meets Sara on what is supposed to be a routine assignment. Finding her was a complete surprise. Nikolas soon learns that nothing will ever be routine when Sara is involved. This addition to the series allows the reader to peek into Nikolas' thoughts and feelings during the timespan of the entire Relentless series. This book is abs ...more
TJ
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure how to rate this one. It's good but it is the exact telling of book number three - storyline, dialogue and all - just with Nikolas' thoughts thrown in. It really is interesting to get his POV but re-reading a story that took three books to originally write does get a bit monotonous so a lot of skimming was done. Many may enjoy the re-read, however. Personally, I would have preferred it if Nikolas' POV had been woven into the original stories.
wolfy
Feb 21, 2016 marked it as to-read
Click on link to see pre44views

You will not regret looking at this sight.

There is already 8 snake pekes.

But it kills you very one you reed because you want to now what he dose next

Uninstall three books in one
Brittany Ozmore
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series has been an amazing journey! From book one, Relentless when I met Sara and Nikolas I just fell in love with their story. We got to see Sara's side of the story and now we get to see it through Nikolas' eyes. I highly recommend this book and whole series! Karen definitely delivers!
Lise
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god OH MY GOD
I need it !!!
God dammit give it to me nooooooow I'm not feeling like waiting
Lisazj1
Nothing really new, though it was nice to be in Nickolas's head for a change. I enjoyed it!
Tasha  Ní Mhiacháin
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boundless Book Reviews
Now if you’re sitting there wondering, now why would I want to read or listen to Nikolas’s POV. Since I just read the three other books. Because it’s a must. With combination of Nikolas and the narration by Zachary Webber, it’s perfection. I could listen to Webber narrate the phone book during my commute and I would be good to go.

I’m really glad that I listened to Nikolas’s story. I feel that we didn’t really get all of him in the last three books. Because really we were seeing him from Sara’s p
Danielle (Danniegurl)
This entire book should have been included in the trilogy. We should have had back and forth POV from Nikolas and Sara in all the books. This entire book is a rehash in Nikolas’s POV from books 1-3. While in some points in the story we get additional details that Sara’s didn’t, I still felt like this book in some ways was a waste of time. I’d have been better off if we left a chapter that was Sara’s POV and went into Nikolas’s POV in the next for the same situations. Having to reread the dialogu ...more
Twi Twi
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-pov
This book is...sexy. The only slightly annoying thing was that he never seemed to stop talking about her. Literally every single paragraph mentioned her name at least once, after they met, and everything centered around one person, his mate. But I do understand the reasoning behind it and also that it's very deliberate. Maybe I'm just mad someone doesn't love me like that. Damn, now I'm depressed. Anyway, I immensely enjoyed reading the same story from another character's POV, especially this pa ...more
  • Deadlocked (The Harry Russo Diaries, #3)
  • The Inseparable Mr. and Mrs. Darcy (Meryton Mystery #3)
  • Desolation (Earth Evolution, #1)
  • Vikings Unleashed: 9 modern Viking erotic romances
  • The Dragon Queen's Fake Fiancé (Council of Black Dragons, #3)
  • Eternal Darkness (The Amagarians, #1)
  • Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison #2)
  • The Nasty Vamp
  • O Herói das Eras 1 (Mistborn #3, 1 of 2)
  • The Forsaken (The Guardian, #3)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Shifting Loyalties (Hayle Coven #17)
  • The Lost Codex (The Collectors' Society, #4)
  • Carlos' Peace (Judgement of the Six Companion Series Book 5)
Karen Lynch is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author.

She grew up in Newfoundland, Canada - a place rich in colorful people and folklore to which she attributes her love of the supernatural and her vivid imagination. She moved to Charlotte, North Carolina years ago and was immediately charmed by the southern people but she says she will always be a newfie.

Though she loves supernatural

Relentless (7 books)
  • Relentless (Relentless, #1)
  • Refuge (Relentless #2)
  • Rogue (Relentless #3)
  • Haven (Relentless #5)
  • Fated (Relentless, #6)
  • Hellion (Relentless, #7)