Start by marking “Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)

Pucked Over

(Pucked #3)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  11,440 ratings  ·  1,181 reviews
Lily LeBlanc isn’t versed in the art of casual sex, but after seven years in an on-again, off-again relationship, she’s definitely willing to give it a shot. And who better to try it with than her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing at all.

NHL player, Randy Ballistic, lives up to his last name on the ice and in the bedroom. His bes
Published January 7th 2016 by Helena Hunting

·  11,440 ratings  ·  1,181 reviews

*****FIVE BALLISTIC STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

This was my first Helena Hunting book and I freaking LOVED it!!!
FREAKING AMAZEBALLS!!
I need to read the other two books in this series.
This can totally be read as a standalone but why would you want to miss out on books 1 & 2??

photo 78f9ed3cf219157248e7e31084ec7c3f_zpsa0z9nlk4.jpg

Randy Ballistic is one seriously HOT NHL Player. He's the best friend of Miller Butterson, who was the hero in Pucked Up. Randy has messed around with many a puck bunny in his day but he tends to be a se
Christy
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-audios
4 stars!

photo DDEC139A-B70E-4903-9274-9B389AD1A8E8_zpslshouoiv.jpg

Helena Hunting writes some seriously funny books! Each time I finish a book in her Pucked series, I want to dive into the next. I loved Alex & Violet, Miller & Sunny, and now Randy & Lily.

When I read Miller and Sunny’s book, I just knew Randy and Lily’s story would be great. Randy is Miller’s friend and fellow hockey player and Lily is Sunny’s best friend. Lily and her boyfriend of 7 years are over and Randy is there for her- to be a friend and have some fun.
“No strings.
Beverly
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This sports romance series is so much fun and laugh out loud funny. Helena writes raunchy, inappropriate humor like no one else. With every book I am anxious to see what inappropriate love story we will get. I love how she doesn't pull out any stops with her humor and characters.

Pucked Over overlaps Pucked Up in that Randy hooks up with Lily, Sunny’s best friend after the camping trip. The hook up is just a quick, hot and heavy hook up session after she breaks up with her long time boyfriend.

Dali
Hilarious, sweet, sizzling hot without missing amusing dramatics. A wonderful continuation for the Pucked series.

Lily LeBlanc’s seven year relationship has had many ups and downs. Mostly of the down variety which have caused too much strain and then just snapped. She’s completely unfamiliar with casual dating, but certainly isn’t really for anything more. Inclined to give it a try she sets her sights on her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend. Can she keep her feelings in check and things ca
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover

description

While Pucked is I think the funniest book in this series, Pucked Over has easily become my favorite. Along with Helena’s signature humor, this one was romantic, sexy, awkward, and endearing all at once.

For those who need a little refresher on the MCs:
Lily – BFFs with Sunny (heroine from Pucked Up)
Randy – teammate of Alex (hero from Pucked) and Miller (hero from Pucked Up). He also has a beard. And a man bun. And is sexy as all hell.

description

Just getting out of a truly shitty relationship, Lily d
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

RANDY!
We all remember him from the last book. He's Miller's best childhood friend, and he has been traded to Chicago last season. Total ladies man.
LILY!
She's Sunny's best friend from back home in Guelph, Canada.

Randy & Lily already met in the last book, where they had a little something in that cabin, after finally she broke up with her idiot boyfriend of 7 years Benji.
But after that little something Lily is so totally embarrassed but also angry at Randy.

And Randy, he wants more .... but it'
Bex | TotallyBex.com
I loved this book so much, I want to shout “I LOVE RANDY BALLS!!!” from the rooftops and do Violet-style hip thrusts all over town!

hip thrusts

While I enjoyed the silliness of Violet in Pucked and the goofiness of Miller in Pucked Up, I downright loved Randy and Lily’s story in Pucked Over. Both characters are majorly sweet, delightfully swoony, and sometimes endearingly silly. However, I think the fact that they have hidden insecurities is what makes them so adorable and gosh darn lovable.

Randy dominates
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable read. I didn't go in expecting to be blown away, and I wasn't -- so no disappointment here. I was really frustrated with the ending (see closure section below), but I figure that is just going to be the norm for this series -- so that brought down my rating. It was a pretty easy, sexy, and funny read that I'm sure many will enjoy :)

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Lily and Randy's story. They meet through mutual friends, as their best friend
Sam (AMNReader)
I am writing to inform you I need to terminate our agreement (as author and reader) for the following violations:

1.)Incredibly awful language about casual and consensual sex.
I get my dramatic flair from my mom. I hope I’m not this bad. “Brainless hockey slut? I’m not a puck bunny, Mom. We’re hanging out
This isn’t the worst, but it is all over the damn book. Women who like casual sex are also women. Thanks.

2.)There’s funny, raunchy dialogue and there’s…this. And this doesn’t stop.
“I have not lost
Helena Hunting
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Amazon US→ http://amzn.to/1ZSYQ5n
Google Play→ http://bit.ly/1IBe10R

PROLOGUE

DAMN YOU, MEMORIES

LILY

“I have a brown belt in karate.”
“And I have a black belt in kick your fucking ass.”
These are the words that keep repeating in my head, over and over. Along with Randy’s promises: “I can take your mind off yo
Kat
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-2
Ah, Randy and Lily. In this third book in Helena Hunting’s hockey players series, which is one of my favorites, our couple decides they will just be FWB, and don’t expect feelings to develop. Little do they realize! Very steamy times in this one and I love HH’s snarky funny voice. I liked the tension with Lily’s past, as well as the drama with the ex-boyfriend, oy! But I think best of all was the theme of emotional honesty and how you can’t hold back in a relationship if you want things to get r ...more
ambsreads
DNF @ 8%

I could tell this book was going to be funny, but I was incredibly distracted by the protagonist calling a stranger walking into a bathroom while she's butt naked and shaving "sexy". I don't know about you, but that facts just more than a little distracting for me.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
UPDATE ON THE RELEASE DAY

photo PUCKED OVER TEASER 3_zpsexyyb7dh.jpg

Angy's Book Review:  5 Million Perfect Stars

There are not enough stars in the universe for this book. When I read Pucked I was utterly obsessed with Alex .Then I read Pucked Up and Miller stole my heart. But not for a moment did I think that Randy, of Pucked Over , would totally own me. I mean, I knew I’d love him due to all the teasing of Helena in the Beaver’s Den, but Oh. My. Effing. God. Randy. Balls. Ballistic. Is. THE. BEST. OF. THEM. ALL. Seriously, he an

Emma
Jan 30, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Good lord.

I guess I should explain my rating and why this book didn't work for me.

First of all, this is the third book in a series and can supposedly be read as a standalone. I disagree - I haven't read the first two books and within a few chapters I was totally lost as to who was who. Instead of re-introducing characters, the author just said their names and then their descriptions of who they actually were came a bit later. Maybe I'm just stupid but I couldn't get to grips with it. Everybody w
Beth Hudspeth
Reviewed by: Hello Beautiful Book Blog

Sports romance that is as much funny as it is steamy. Throw in some awkward and a dash of inappropriate and you have Pucked Over.

I think this book was my favorite out of the series! Randy just has something about him. I really loved his character. Him and Lily’s relationship was playful and their banter was hilarious. I’m not sure what sucked me in so much, but I love this series! It’s just silly, smutty goodness!

Lily is Sunny’s best friend since forever.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)

5 Stars
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I’m so ridiculously in love with this series and its cast of loony characters. Since first introduced to Hunting’s unique writing style in Pucked, she has become one of my favorite go-to authors and a master when it comes to penning scorching hot, outrageously humorous romantic comedies. Randy and Lily’s love story in Pucked Over did not disappoint ~ Tons of side-splitting laugher courtesy of these characters’ crazy hijinks and witty banter;
Christine
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-of-2016
Helena Hunting has a Hat Trick with Pucked Over the 3rd novel in the Pucked series. The wit is back in Lily thoughts - a little tamer than Violets mouth but hilarious no less. We met Lily and Randy in Pucked Up (Miller & Sunny's Story). I can honestly say I didn't like Lily but it was her meddling ways in Miller & Sunny's relationship that left a bad taste in my mouth. Lily's redemption is Pucked Over!

Lily LeBlanc hasn't had an easy start at life, working 2 jobs & supporting herself
Christina Szczepan-santos
Review to come but this is hysterical. Lily is making my stomach hurt from laughing and I love Randy!
This is the best Pucked book yet! (I Beta read this before edits)
All the gang is in this book and they are funnier then ever!
There were a few very cool things, it's kind of a spoiler if I give any hints ;-)
Go preorder this now!!!
I had to do a reread and It was even more epic than the first time.
Randy "Balls" love him! Vi has some great lines as always. her and her "thrusts" just have me lol.
if I
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
5 Ballistic Stars!

Holy shit! This was phenomenal! Oh my god. Helena Hunting's absolutely surpassed herself with this book. I nearly laughed out my ass but I also was excited about our couple destiny. But it was nothing like a soap opera. It was funny but also was serious when the time called for it. A perfect mix.

description

For me, the whole series will be a forever kind of buzz. But this book was clearly my favorite. It was well-built and funny as hell. And there wa
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Pucked Over turned out to be a very entertaining read !!!! Definitely better than Pucked Up. I hated all the stupid situations Miller got in because of the bunnies.

Randy and Lily were a good fit!!! Loved how Randy gradually came around. It's always interesting to see the guys change and realize they want/need something more than only sex.

So, yeah, a good addition to the series. Can't decide who I want to read more about next, Lance or Darren. The girls called Darren Mr Grey. Can't wait to find
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I knew Randy would make me fall hard! I loved it!!

4.5 Stars!!
C.P. Smith
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Helena Hunting is a master of Romantic Comedy. Don't hesitate to pick up "Pucked Over". It's a fun ride!!!
Emalie
Days after finishing this I am still unable to write a review that makes semi-sense, so please excuse my totally rambled thoughts and the truckload of gifs I used in this review.

I thought Pucked was my favourite of the series, then I read Pucked Up and thought that was my favourite. I thought this series couldn't get better, but then I read Pucked Over and it proofed me wrong. I don't know how it's possible, but I loved this even more than the two previous books in the series.

How can a series ge
Wil Loves Books!
I LOVE Randy Balls!!!!!

Ahhhh, I really, really loved this book/audiobook. So, I'm a huge fan of the Clipped Wings books by HH but this is my first Pucked experience. I'm not a fan of overly over the top books, and I've heard so many things about Pucked being really OTT to I have stayed away. This past weekend, I was lucky enough to meet and hangout with Helena in Cleveland (thanks Shannon!) :). Anyway, in between drinks and conversations about random stuff, we talked about audiobooks and she t
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 7d78ee81169ff8837ae7b80857f2b2_zps7ntaj4ly.gif

~Full Review to Come

photo d6656ca0bff84976d9a20f968bc67b_zpsi3ppq4l7.gif
Olivia Evans
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book from beginning to end. Lily is the prefect MC. She's funny, sassy, and completely relatable. I enjoyed being in her head. There were so many times where I found myself thinking I would have handled a situation exactly as she did. Especially with the humping of Randy. Speaking of Randy, he's just so..... hngggggg. He's everything you could ask for in a book boyfriend. He's hot, tattooed, and so damn charismatic. You'll root for him and his anaconda. Read it, love it, tell everyo ...more
Karen Mc
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy brilliant and beautiful Balls! I loved getting Pucked Over! Helena Hunting writes the most howl-with-laughter and hottest hockey books that make me want to move to Canada, grab my own baller, and channel my inner puck bunny. This author wears witty writing and lusty lines so well that I'm crowning her the Queen of Humor and Hotness. I love Helena’s writing so much I would put a ring on it if I could. I’ll just have to settle for dating her delicious and decadent books, with Pucked Over the ...more
Angie  McLain
6 Randy & Lily Forever STARS – Helena Hunting goes for the hat trick and Pucked Over SCORES BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Pucked Over is the third book in what we all hope to be a never ending series! We’ve met and fell into endless love with Violet and Alex, Miller and Sunny, now it’s time to get to know Randy “Balls” Ballistic and Lily…intimately.

“Anyway, as I was about to tackle the hairy muppet living on my cooch, the door to the bathroom flew open.”

Lily is Sunny’s best friend and an extension of the Wa
Jacqueline
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rare-2016
When I finish a book like this I yearn for the trilogies craze of a couple of years ago when a story would be stretched out to two, or usually three, parts - the chase, the conflict & reconciliation, the plateau with a bit (or sometimes, a lot) of drama thrown in to test the new couple. I'm not whinging really because I adored this book, but what I suppose I'm getting at is that I enjoyed being in their world so much, I didn't want to leave. I reserve the right to moan if any story goes on a ...more
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

Another sexy and absolutely hilarious gem from one of my favorite authors! PUCKED OVER was alluring and charming, sexy and sweet, amusing and incredibly entertaining. Helena Hunting's books are so hard to put down even after the last page has turned. Hunting will always be my go-to author for romantic comedy. With unforgettable characters and a storyline with both hilarity and heart, the third standalone in the unputdownable PUCKED series, left me with a huge grin on my face an
bonus scenes 1 33 Mar 31, 2016 08:06AM
NetGalley Addicts...: Has an ARC you never requested been sent to your Kindle? 3 48 Jan 07, 2016 07:35PM
  • Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #2)
  • Flirting on Ice (Atlantic City Hustlers, #1)
  • Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1
  • Courage (Mark of Nexus, #2)
  • Complicated Creatures: Part Two: Hell or High Water
  • The Fighter (Redemption, #2)
  • Down by Contact (Seattle Lumberjacks, #3)
  • Pit Stop: Baby! (Dirty DILFs Book 4)
  • Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2)
  • Hate Me (Hate Me, #1)
  • Undone, Volume 2 (Undone, #2)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
  • Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2)
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.

Pucked (6 books)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)
“Randy cradles my head, his palm resting at the nape of my neck. “Now you want the lights on?” “I want to see your face when I fuck you.” 0 likes
“I push her hand out of the way and cup her breast, whispering, “Don’t worry. I’ll keep you safe.” Lily barks out a laugh. “You’re ridiculous.” Her” 0 likes