Start by marking “Finding Freedom” as Want to Read:
Finding Freedom

Finding Freedom

(Found by Fate #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Will two men be Tessa’s ticket to freedom – or her one way trip to eternal damnation?

Tessa’s life beneath the strict rules of her parents’ cultish church leaves her longing for independence. Her boring, small-town checkout lane job barely covers the bills, let alone fulfill her wants and desires.

Until the weekly visits of god-like Trent and Brody have her dreaming of a Tes
Published February 1st 2016 by Roane Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Freedom

London Saint James
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review.

I sat down to read Finding Freedom and was sucked into the story from the start, so I read it all in one setting. I won't give any spoilers away, but I will say I loved the interaction between the heroine and her two sexy guys. I could see their story continuing, and didn't want it to end!
Melissa Mendoza

Janice
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Finding Freedom by Lynn Burke

Wish I could be the cheese in this sandwich - 5 stars

First and foremost, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the cover for this book. It totally fits the descriptions of the three main characters. Tessa is a twenty-five year old woman that has always been oppressed by her adoptive parents. She still lives at home and has to turn over her paychecks to them, which means she has no way to save up the money to move out on her own and follow her own goals.

She wanted to be a nu
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tessa’s always wanted something more than the life she's been given, her strict upbringing was stifling. If only there was a way to find the freedom she's been longing for.

Brody and Trent have been coming to her story for the past six weeks and in that time, they've noticed Tessa but haven't made a move. They think she's sexy and want to pursue her, but they don't want to scare her away. They come as a package deal and not everyone can handle the dynamic of that type of relationship.

After being
Franci Neill
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by Lynn Burke and I found it entertaining. Trent and Brody are very interested in Tessa who's a beautiful, curvaceous red-head. Problem is Tessa doesn't see what they see and she's been raised by adoptive parents that are strongly religious.

What happens when Tessa decides to find her freedom from the tyranny that are Greta and Harold? Well, let's put it this way, she experiences more fun and self confidence than ever before. Can she come to terms with the kind of relation
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is a hot little number and I feel like there is a lot more hotness to be had from Tessa, Trent and Brodie.

Quiet little Tessa is not as quiet and demure as her adoptive, God fearing parents think. She is attracted to the two gorgeous men that come into the shop she works in. At 25 she is still very much controlled by her parents.
Things get hot and heavy with Trent and Brodie.

I love menage stories and I can't wait for more from this trio.
Melissa Carnahan
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you want a short, hot menage Finding Freedom is for you! Tessa thinks being full figured the 2 hot men that come in to her store would never want her until one day they ask her out. This starts her journey in trying to overcome her insecurities and religious upbringing. I think I would've wanted to hear from Trent and Brody alittle but all in all a steamy read!
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

One of my favorite tv shows of all time, Gilmore Girls, had the fabulous character named Lane. Lane was a normal teenage girl finding herself and spreading her wings...oh wait, that was Rory, her best friend and the person she so desperately longed to be. No, Lane was the girl being raised by her super strict, uber-religious, Korean mother, Mrs. Kim; scary even to the ever-so-cool Lorelei. Mrs. Kim despised everything normal or "secular", such as rock music and "American food", so Lane was force
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a short novella that nevertheless manages to fill every page with relevant storyline and hotness. There is no superfluous whittering on here, it is all relevant to Tessa's life, or Trent and Brody's. I enjoyed Finding Forever, but I do think that Finding Freedom is my new favourite. Of course, that may all change when the next book comes out. I did enjoy the cameo appearances made by Tessa's friends, one of whom had her story in Finding Forever, the other one I hope is to come soon.

Hot
Lora
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

This book was super short - like only took me about 90 minutes to read it - but the story felt complete. I was curious about more of Tessa’s home life and wished I could have a few more flashbacks, but then again the story was about her finding her freedom from that oppressive life.

Trevor and Brody were quite the pair and, like Tessa, I could never choose between them. Brody’s broody nature and Trent’s quick wit and flirting both made me want to know much more about them, too.

I
Laura  Redmon
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whoo wee was that a hot and send menage! I couldn't put the book down, it was that good. This is book 2 in the Series and I can't wait for more from Lynn Burke!

Her book kept my attention and engaged throughout the entire story.
Great plot and characters too!

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Haddie Harper
Mar 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Readers who are looking to satisfy craving for erotica
DISCLAIMER: I received an e-ARC of this book, via giveaway, from RoanPublishing. Also, I am technically still on hiatus, but decided to get this out of the way.

My Review: This is the second book in the Found by Fate series. This is an erotica novel, which brings me out of my usual comfort zone, just a bit. The cover is a great picture of the situation, not to mention look at the men. I went in and out of the book with quite a few restrictions. I was not completely blind going into this novel. I
S.
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a good menage story and this one definitely delivered! Tessa is growing up in a religiously oppressive household, trying to figure out how to achieve her independence and satisfy her desires for two sexy strangers that come into her store every Sunday. Brody and Trent are both gorgeous and seemingly interested but Tessa just can't imagine they would be into her. She's wrong.
As it turns out Brody has much more in common with Tessa than she ever thought possible. Sometimes it takes someone
Brittany Shivers
Tessa Swanson was adopted by a strict religious family. As she sets eyes on Trent and Brody she wants nothing more than to step out of the norm.

When the two of them offer her a chance at the freedom she's so been aching for she jumps in with both feet.

The heat is amped up to major hotness.
Amy Miller
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
An interesting story I just wanted more heat since this is a menage
Donna Repsher
Mar 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this title from the publisher in exchange for an honest review and here it is: 3.5 stars.

This is the first book I've read by Lynn Burke, and the second book in her Found by Fate series, but I was unable to locate the first title in this series anywhere, as I prefer to read books in the order in which they were written.

This extremely short novella was a quick, enjoyable read, and follows Tessa Swanson, a full-bodied gal who works at a natural foods store near the beach. She'
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
An interesting story with very enjoyable characters. I give the story 3 stars because I felt it needed a little more heat since this is a menage. http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Kelly
Christina C.
May 04, 2018
Avril
Oct 16, 2018
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.

Found by Fate (3 books)