Start by marking “Super Sporty 8: The Attack of the Pegasi” as Want to Read:
Super Sporty 8: The Attack of the Pegasi

Super Sporty 8: The Attack of the Pegasi

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Sporty and her best friend, Harley, are two young horses who play basketball for Horsecitty's professional team called the Shorthorns. They're also superheroes.

One sunny summer day, Sporty and Harley's afternoon snack in the square is interrupted when a pegasus appears overhead. Everyone is surprised, but they're even more surprised when a terrible accident occurs; an acc
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2015 by Two Fish Press

To ask other readers questions about Super Sporty 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Sporty 8

Lian Perry
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think the story was fun and exciting. It was a mystery and It was cool that the super hero could break her leg, that she is not invulnerable like most super heroes.

Freckles was my favorite character. A secret agent trained as a nurse is great.

The best part of the story was the plural of Pegasus. Pegasuses, or Pegasi? My dad and I think Pegases is the right plural. The spell check thinks it is Pegasuses.

The author’s choice of vocabulary was terrific. This has to be the coolest passage in any ki
Shelle Perry
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 8 in the Super Sporty Series is high octane kid fun. Horsecitty is being threatened by a super villain with an army of Pegasus like creatures. Only Pegasus is a myth and this villain has already been vanquished by our sporty duo. Our heroes’ first attempt to gather information has left Sporty with a broken leg and banged up wings and it seems that this time She and Harley may just be over matched.

I am fairly new to the Super Sporty series and I haven’t quite gotten used to a world where hor
Charity Rowell
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free e-copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I have read and enjoyed all of the previous books in this series, and The Attack of the Pegasi is no exception. Firestone consistently helps her readers to suspend reality by creating stories with a combination of convincing and loveable characters, action-packed adventure, wit, and a bit of whimsy.

What makes The Attack of the Pegasi stand out from the rest of the series is that Sporty is forced to use her intellect to solve
Victoria Zigler
Mar 24, 2016
Ellie Firestone
Dec 01, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
Ellie Firestone lives in Texas with her family, two dogs, and a whole host of fictional characters. At various times in her life she has wanted to be an astronaut, a cowgirl, a ninja, a superhero, and an explorer. However, once she realized that a writer can be all of those things at once, she never looked back.

Ellie loves horses, swimming, and reading. When she's not writing, she can often be fou