Start by marking “Raging Hard” as Want to Read:
Raging Hard

Raging Hard

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  1,168 Ratings  ·  161 Reviews
A Stepbrother SEAL Romance

My stepbrother is raging hard and he won’t be controlled.

When we first met, he was only a perfectly gorgeous stranger all covered in tattoos.

I couldn’t resist pressing my body close against his. I couldn’t say no when he took me out to the alley to do more than just dance.

How could I have known my overbearing Dad just married his crazy-as-hell Mom
Published November 25th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published November 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Raging Hard, please sign up.

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This was included in One Night Seal, and I'm very glad because this one made it up for the other one. So because I didn't for see this I went in blind and I enjoyed it so much!

Claire met Nathan when she was out clubbing with her friend Lydie, at that time she doesn't know he is her step brother. They find out the next day, and then the drama begins. For me Claire was a bit on the annoying side sometimes because she was sometimes hot and then cold and that was a bit to much. But I get it it's her
MrsJoseph
Dec 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No One

1.5 Stars round down to 1 star!

Raging Hard was a complete dud for me. I really didn't enjoy it very much. The smexy times were meh. The heroine wasn't the brightest bulb and the hero was a first class jerk.

I found nothing particularly redeeming or interesting about this book. I was surprised, however, at the scene where the hero kills the first set of attempted kidnappers and then just tossed the bodies overboard and then lied about it. Ugh. And her bff, L
Emily

Heroine: 4/10
Humour: 3/10
Steaminess: 6/10
HEA: (view spoiler)

Both characters annoyed me tbh. Claire was whiney and dull and because Nate was a SEAL he was the only everything and he had certain emotions, actions and opinions all because he was such a SEAL.
Talltree
Jan 08, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Jamielee
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kink, military, romance
2 SEAL Stars

Quick, Easy read. I wish I had liked Claire the h but ... she just was annoying. And sadly I felt 0 emotional connect between Claire and Nate. Sure there was a butt load of sexual chemistry but they never had an emotional connection. Up to the very end Claire was cold and distant.
This is the last chapter when she is out in the open about her relationship with Nate and blissfully in love:
Nate: "Are you happy here?"
"Where's this coming from?"
"Just answer."
I shrugged. "I guess so."

Yea
Donna Sweeney
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.....

Yet again BB has produced another awesome read !!

This is Nathan (Nate) and Claire's story. We'll start with Claire first....she was such a darling. She's shy, reserved and it take quite a bit of alcohol to give her the courage to let loose !! Claire meets Nate in a club (which her dad owns....yup, rich dude), add more drinks some hot dancing and wow.....chemistry explodes !!. Just when you think these two might make a
I.Heart.Romance
⭐ ⭐ 4 Stars ⭐ ⭐

♦BOOK: Standalone. Full length.

♦HERO: Nathan Magnus--Rough, crude, dirty-talking, arrogant badass Navy SEAL. Hot, ripped and tattooed.

♦HEROINE: Claire Forester--A rich 21-year-old good girl, about to enter her senior year of college. Virgin. Still under her controlling father's thumb.

♦PLOT: After a steamy encounter in a nightclub, Nate & Claire find out the next day that they are now step siblings. That doesn't stop them though, they still want each other and when Claire ne
Jenn Jacobo
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received Raging Hard for an honest review. I loved it. It was hot and sexy. I am a sucker for stepbrother romance. I would definitely read the next novel by B.B Hamel .
R
This was a good book but since it was a bonus to sealed it was not as hot, and the story not as good but this seal was yummy just can't compare
Jane
In Raging Hard, Nathan, a Navy SEAL on a required break to recover from being wounded meets Claire his new stepsister one night in a club on the Outer Banks. The attraction is hot, instant for this bad boy and rough talking SEAL for sweet Claire, a virgin.

Besides being his stepsister, he soon discovers that Claire is the target for a local violent group and makes it his job to protect her.

The sex is hot and rough. The danger comes as a surprise but Nate makes it his business to protect his new s
KC 2.0
Nathan (Nate) was the best part of this book. He had a dirty mouth and mind which I loved, but it also verged on being over the top sometimes. Underneath the cockiness and bravado lay a good, brave and smart man though. I also loved his sense of humor and how he constantly teased Claire with sexual innuendos, who loved it despite her protests. Despite wanting to jump Claire's bones all the time, or rather because of it, Nate proved with his actions how much he cared for Claire. He took risks to ...more
Erika
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pleasure-reads, arcs
What a smokin' hot new Navy SEAL BbF!!!

~~~I received an ARC of Raging Hard from B.B. Hamel for an honest review!~~~

This is the fifth book of B.B. Hamel's that I have received as an ARC and reviewed, I do not know B.B. Hamel personally, she contacted me through Goodreads.

Claire is a hard working, dutiful daughter to a wealthy business man. She is home from college and hanging out with her party-girl girlfriend at one of her father's nightclubs, when she meets a hot stranger at the bar, dances wit
Carla
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I got this Arc for an honest review and loved it! just as every other book from the amazing B.B. Hamel!!!!

Nate is a navy Seals, hard every way that you look at him, he lives for his job and when he is on leave, like now, he likes to let off some steam and relax with a beautiful woman.
And he just happens to run into one in the club he is hanging out, she is hot and different, he can't seem to gather what is it about her that entices him.

Claire is certainly out of her element in this club, she kn
Hayley Wakenshaw
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
** I was given this arc in exchange for an honest review**
When I was asked to review this book I was all in as soon as I read the word SEAL i love SEAL books & I have a little fondness for stepbrother books & to add SEAL to the mix is heaven.
Claire & Nate meet at a nightclub & things get steamy between the two before Claire has to help her drunk friend.
They go their separate ways before realising they didn't exchange numbers, however it turns out Nate is her new stepbrother &a
Brittany Gutierrez
Nov 18, 2015 rated it liked it
*** I was given this arc in exchange for an honest review***

I was really excited to read this book after finding out the male lead Nate was a Navy Seal. Seriously nothing manlier than a bad ass Seal.
This book did not disappoint. I was drawn in from the first page and read it in one sitting (I have 3 kids so that's saying a lot). It had everything I look for in a story line:
•Great main characters that you fall in love with.
•A bit of suspense.
•And of course the best part steamy sex scenes.
Claire
Raj
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars

Written in 1st Person, Dual POV.

HOT!!! It was HOT!

The story was interesting. There were some action but it wasn't that... exciting.

I was looking for drama... but it wasn't enough...
Mary Winstead
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raging Hard.

Claire is a virgin at one of her father's night clubs when she meets a sexy guy named Nathan. She has to meet her new step mom and step brother in the morning for the first time and she wants to loose her virginity. Nathan just made her come with his finger and she wants more sadly her best friend is too drunk and ruins it. Next morning she meets her step brother Nate, the same guy she made out with the night before. Only problem she wants him but is conflicted about the situation. W
Nina
A reread for me - and - Yep, the best friend is still as much a bitch as I thought the first time around.
Rachel C.
This book was generally entertaining, but very, very predictable. It was a fun, quick read, but Nate sort of bothered me as a character, Claire was kind of flat, and the quickness of the story unfortunately had the downfall of being a little quick in the end. It was ok, but I don't think I'll be reading it again.
Yvonne Evans
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was inclued with my purchase of Possessive Daddy.
This is a stepbrother romance and I loved it.
Claire and Nate are just perfect. She is a virgin and he is a dirty talking hot seal. When these two come together there are fireworks.
They both fight the feelings at first but we all know love wins.
This is a good fast paced read with some violence and yes some sex. LOVED the characters and their intersctions. The snarky comments and dirty talk.
Highly recommend this book and this author.
Fai
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally amazing ...

Loved Nate and his crudeness ...
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was very kindly provided with an ARC of Raging Hard by the author to read and review.

Claire Forester is a hard working, 21 year old virgin who would rather worry about having her head stuck in her studies than about giving up her sexual status. That is of course until the dirty talking SEAL, Nathan Magnus, crosses her path and suddenly what mattered the least quickly becomes all she can think about. But what will happen when two strangers smacked by instant lust, come to discover they're actua
Jamie  Leigh
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a good read
Dee
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
** i was given this Arc in return for an honest review**

with that said i want to be honest there was one thing this book taught me. that men can be OVER THE TOP cocky and confident about themselves. i really wanted to like this book because i am a fan for B.B Hammel's stepbrother books but this one was disappointing.

one thing i learned about the male MC Nate. was that Nate was in love not only with himself but with his cock. i think i would be rich with how many times that man talked about hi
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review

After reading several books by B. B. Hamel, I knew what to expect and she didn't disappoint. All I can say is... she had me at “stepbrother”. B. B. Hamel knows how to combine suspense and taboo in an all consuming romance that entertains and titillates. Her titles always make me laugh with their double meanings, the steamy scenes make me hot, and the action keeps me intrigued. Nate and Claire kept things interesting and sexy until the very end.
Amber
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Raging Hard is a thrillingly fast-paced and beautifully captivating adventure that will leave you absolutely breathless and completely content. It has the perfect blend of sassy and stubborn characters that light up and challenge a twisted, sinister plot. This is a story that will push your boundaries and make you take a good look at just how you define the most important things in life.

Nathan has his life all mapped out. He knows what works for him and what doesn’t. Whenever he receives a call
Michelle Ballard
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC for an honest review! Wow!! What an amazing book!!!! Claire is out with her best friend at one of her fathers clubs and she is bored to death and then her best friend invites two creepy guys to join them in the VIP lounge and things go down hill fast! Not only does her best friend tell everyone at the table her biggest secret, she doesn't want to be anywhere near her at the moments and is off to prove to her best friend Lydie that she is not what she just a accused her of. All ...more
Racy
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. B.B Hamel does such amazing work.

Claire Forester was use to money but I do not think you could call her spoiled, not really. She wanted more in life then settling down with some rich business man like her father. She wanted to live a bit. She was unlike her friends she held tight to her V-card.

At first I had a hard time deciding if I liked her friend Lydie. She just did not appear to be a good friend. At times you even wondered what Claire saw in having a f
Mary Clark
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this story; the author never fails to draw you in with her unique style of writing which is both descriptive and sensual – with attributes that make for an interesting and compelling read. Claire and her best friend Lydie are out for the night at a club owned by Claire’s father. Claire is feeling despondent until her dance with Nathan; he is gruff, dirty and confident, but for the first time in her life she feels excited and inspired by him – but they leave the club without ex ...more
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC free copy for honest review: I just finished reading this book and I was again impressed with the writing of B. B. Hamel. Considering that that Stepbrothers by most considered taboo but B. B. Hamel takes her step brother novels to a whole new level. The character of Nate made me want a step brother if he was going to like him. The book kept my interest from beginning to end. You will not want to put it down.

Nathan Magnus is a raging hard Navy Seal and he won’t be controlled or denied the bod
  • Instructing Adam
  • Heat Rises
  • Stripped Bare (Bare Love, #7)
  • Warrior's Heart (Gifts Of The Ancients, #1)
  • A Whole New Light
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Taking it Home (Taboo)
  • Voyeur
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • Touch Me
  • How to Tell a Lie (Truth and Lies, #1)
  • G.I. BABY
  • Miles: Inked Hearts
  • Love, Unexpectedly (Wild Ride To Love #2)
  • Blank Canvas (Big Easy, #1)
  • Rent-A-Stud (Coopers' Companions, #1)
  • The Need
I'm a long time reader, writer, and lover of Romance! Writing is my dream and my passion, and I want to share my stories with you.

I live in the Philadelphia area with my husband and two dogs.

Website: http://www.bbhamel.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bbhamelwriter

Check out my mailing list for updates, giveaways, and more! http://bbhamel.com/?page_id=10
More about B.B. Hamel

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be