Start by marking “Nice and Snow (With A Kick #6)” as Want to Read:
Nice and Snow (With A Kick #6)

Nice and Snow

(With A Kick #6)

Nuri’s expecting a quiet Christmas, driving his cab, doing some studying, enjoying good food and drink – and devoting some serious loving to boyfriend Eduardo. Occasionally he misses his homeland of Turkey, but he’s content to share the London celebrations with Eddy.

But what with Eddy’s distress over his new role at the local comedy club, interference in their love life
Published November 30th 2015 by Jocular Press

To ask other readers questions about Nice and Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nice and Snow

Start your review of Nice and Snow (With A Kick #6)
Neil Plakcy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A cute little Christmas fantasy.
Sadonna
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was such a LOVELY treat. Eddy and Nuri are really one of my favorite couples. I adore Nuri's family :) It's very weird to be reading Christmas stories when it's 62 degrees and raining, but I'll take it :D Snow in London in this story serves well as we watch Eddy and Nuri navigate the chaos before Christmas. But they get some wonderful presents that are totally unexpected. Well done you!

Please please please tell me we will get the story of Eddy and Nuri's New Year's. My darling Clare, this
Penumbra
Nice and Snow is the sixth book in the ‘With a Kick’ series, which is based around an ice cream shop. We once again meet Nuri and Eddy from the first book. This story is told in third person from Nuri’s pov.

2.5 Stars

(view spoiler)
Aeren
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Relato corto o segunda parte de A Twist and Two Balls, comento aqui acerca de los dos. Desde el inicio he tenido una sensación muy agradable, me gusta mucho el estilo de la autora, lenguaje claro, diálogos con chispa, personajes bien trazados a pesar del poco 'espacio' ya que ambas son novellas. Sobre todo me ha encantado la falta de pretensiones, es una novella romántica y no pretende ir a por más, no hay trazas de ese aire ligermante fanfarrón que transmiten muchos textos, en los que los ...more
Ottilee B.
OK, OK. Maybe it still deserves more stars but xmas is over and I was past xmas a long time ago. (I think it was the music the day after Halloween that started/ended it for me.) "Yes, Eddy, there ARE a lot of people dressed as Santa! As an aspiring actor you should get the whole Dressing Up schpiel, whatever the date on the calendar." The real Santa gave them one wish each and Ding-Dongs wish was for his boyfriend. Aww. (still gets four stars though.) - grinch.
Amy Dufera
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice and Snow has more Eddy and Nuri? Hell yes, sign me up!

We first met Eddy and Nuri in A Twist and Two Balls, and somehow they are even better now.

Eddy being scared of Santa is hilarity at it's finest! I have often wondered why more children are not traumatized by Santa, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy, so this tale is just fantastic to me!

And of course, we also get more of Nuri's family.

So, yes, Nice and Snow is a fantastic and endearing follow up on Eddy and Nuri. Thank you Clare
Carra
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
In Nice and Snow we get to revisit with Eddy and Nuri during the Christmas holidays. This is a relatively quick short story, and not a lot goes on other than Eddy’s fretting about all of the Santa-dressed people in the city…until they pick up one particular Santa who turns things a bit upside down for them.

This story is a fun read with a touch of some Christmas magic, though there wasn’t much to it leaving me to give it 3 stars.
CrabbyPatty
A short novella featuring Eddy and Nuri and a passenger in Nuri's cab who may or may not be Santa Claus. Sweet, but not particularly memorable. 3.5 stars.
Lena Grey
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” (English Standard Translation) Hebrews 13:2

Nuri and Eddy, from 'Nice and Snow' by Clare London, are quite content with their lives in London, particularly since they are in love and together. With no serious issues from either family about them being a couple, they are free to attend the various family-oriented get-togethers. They are usually with Nuri's family because Eddy's parents are
Ro
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
We first met Nuri and Eddy in A Twist and Two Balls and it was so lovely to get to revisit them and see how they are doing! Happily, they are as in love as ever. There is some trouble in paradise, however, in that Eddy is seemingly “stalked” by a plethora of Santas all over. Or Baba Noel, as he’s called in Nuri’s native Turkey. There too, Nuri is so missing his warm, sunny country as he navigates his cab through the cold London weather. His brothers, interfering, protective and teasing, add to ...more
Anne Barwell
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, ebook
This isn’t the first story in the With A Kick series by Clare London, and I haven’t read any of the others, but that didn’t detract from this story, or make it difficult to follow. I was sucked straight into it, and felt as though I was spending time with old friends although I hadn’t met them before. I’m really impressed with how the author not only tells the story in fifty pages, but manages to give the reader a strong sense of not just Nuri and Eddy’s relationship, but the lovely feeling of ...more
Suze
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short but very perfect Christmas story with Eddy and Nuri.
The guys are as smushy together as always.
Nuri's brothers are just as mad cap as ever.
Eddy is as neurotic as ever - but their good deed to one of the many Santa's roaming about has unexpected consequences, perfectly!

8.8.16 reread : had forgotten the story on this one, so it was as great this time round too! Just goes to show good deeds have their own reward!
Lillian Francis
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved catching up with these guys. They are so gorgeous together. Some snow, a touch of Santa-phobia (it's a real thing), a traditional Turkish story, and a little sprinkling of magic. Perfect.
Aaron Stevenson
juanita
Mar 04, 2019
cmbookdiva
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice to catch up with these guys again.
Joël
rated it did not like it
Sep 04, 2019
LuAnn
Feb 15, 2020
Ineztey
Mar 12, 2016

• Mending Noel (North Pole City Tales, #1)
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with award-winning novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while ...more

With A Kick (9 books)
  • A Twist and Two Balls (With a Kick, #1)
  • Hissed as a Newt (With A Kick, #2)
  • Slap and Tickle (With A Kick, #3)
  • Bells and Balls (With A Kick #4)
  • Pluck and Play (With A Kick #5)
  • Smack Happy (With A Kick, #7)
  • Double Scoop (With A Kick #8)
  • Top and Tails (With A Kick #9)