Start by marking “Forever Doon (Doon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever Doon (Doon, #4)

Forever Doon

(Doon #4)

With the witch of Doon on the throne, Jamie believed dead, and Duncan and Mackenna trapped in Alloway, Veronica has no choice but to put her grief aside and prepare her remaining followers for the impending battle against the false queen and her forces. But while on a covert mission to steal a powerful elixir from the castle, Veronica discovers her true love may actually b ...more
Published August 2nd 2016 by Blink

To ask other readers questions about Forever Doon, please sign up.
Abigail I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the BEST book series I have ever read!!! I literally almost died having to wait the few days for my library t…moreI DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the BEST book series I have ever read!!! I literally almost died having to wait the few days for my library to get me the book!!!!(less)

Start your review of Forever Doon (Doon, #4)
Alyssa
Forever Doon is the fourth and final book in the Doon series which made it hard to read because I don't want this adventure to be over. Our journey to Doon with Veronica, MacKenna, Jamie, and Duncan has been a wild ride and will read the series again and again for years to come. The writing is romantic and witty. There was much growth in all of the characters in this book alone. While Forever Doon was a little more depressing than the previous three installments, it was still enjoyable. In fact, ...more
Lou
Aug 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm satisfied with this ending, despite all the deaths and sad moments, it was incredible! Definitely worth it!

THERE'S A COVER AND A TITLE!!

description

STAY CALM PEOPLE! Don't make any predictions.

description
Sarah Amelia
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have an ARC!! I'm so happy! Thanks to Blink and Lorie Langdon(she was just signing not handing copies out but...) for a copy. This has in no way influenced my review.

Holy Smokes! This book was spectacular! It ties up the series so well. Although I still want novellas about what happens later :)! With action, some romance, and a little bit of geeky humor thrown in Forever Doon was probably my favorite book in the series! It was so beautifully written. Reading this I laughed, happy cried, sad c
Lilly Santiago
Feb 02, 2015 marked it as to-read
AFTER THAT LAST CLIFF HANGER MAN I DEMAND A HAPPY FREAKING ENDING
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending! But I'm so sad it's over! I could have read so much more from this world!!!
Isa
Nov 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I really thought it would be a five stars book for me again especially because I liked the story more and more with the next book in the series. Maybe I had too many expectations about the last book but for me this book is my least favourite of the series and I was just waiting that something exciting or thrilling will finally happen but it just never came :/
Lizzie
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I honestly can't fathom the fact that this series is over... these novels have impacted my life and changed me personally in so many ways, and I'm forever grateful to them for that.
This was a fantastic final book. I loved it, but it was definitely hard to read. The events that take place- the trials some of our beloved characters go through, and the overall feel of the book is somewhat depressing, but realistic. It felt different from the previous three novels in many ways, but I wouldn't have
Vivian Chen (Vivian's Book Pavilion)
This is post originally on Vivian's Book Pavilion

I clenched my fist tighter, squinting at the horizon where I willed mountains to appear. Please, I pleaded silently. We need to get back to Vee and the others. We need to save Doon.

The last book in Doon series has come!!!! I don’t want the journey end!!! The book is so good!!! Lovely, magical, Doonly… I’m so lucky that I was at NY when it release!!! So I can read it as soon as possible!!! I immediately devoured it when I get hold on
Snookie10
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all YA Fiction lovers
*I received this ARC at a Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon book signing at the PTBF16*

Finding where you belong is a key theme in Forever Doon, the fourth and final edition to the Doon series by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon. Like every other book in the Doon series, I finished this book in the middle of the night on the day I started it. One thing that kept this book from ever losing my interest was the use of all four POV's, instead of just Vee and Kenna. Once I got to the first Jamie chapter, I was
Marguerite
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, net-galley
5 Stars!!!!!

AMAZING! Forever Doon was a spectacular ending to a wonderful series. This book really explored the complexities and emotional levels of the character's relationships, with everyone becoming stronger and happier at the end. I just loved it!

Vee, Mackenna, Jamie and Duncan are all back with the rest of the gang, and Forever Doon features all four POV's (!!!!! I know right, I was so excited for this). The emotional depth and growth between the characters was fantastic, particularly the
K.K. Summer
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
2,5-3 stars

The last book of this series in one word: disappointment. I thought this too would be a 5* book for me, however I can´t give that.

It was really boring and nothing really happened and there were so many character flaws, I couldn´t understand and they were just behaving like little kids and not like grown ups.
I waited and waited for something big to happen, but it just never came.
It was all solved way too easily and ... yeah I can´t give it more than 2,5 - 3 stars.
Galaxy Adventurer
it's over
*cries* all the feels
Bookish Miranda
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Originally posted @ Miranda's Book Blog

*Received via Netgalley & Blink in exchange for an honest review*

Forever Doon is the 4th and final book in the Doon series. Honestly I'm at a loss for words when it comes to writing this review. I'm not sure that I can completely convey my feelings for this book with words. Nevertheless I'll give it a go...

The book was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the way the series ended. (I just don't want to face the fact, that this beautiful, amaz
Miranda
Jun 22, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 / 5 Fangs

After the ending of the previous book in this series, I was really interested in seeing what was going to happen next. I thought the books got more and more exciting as the series went on, so I was really looking forward to seeing how the series was going to wrap up! This book wasn't my favorite book in the series, but it was still a fun book to read.

One of the issues I have had with this series is that the writing reads as preteen instead of teen. I was hoping that would maybe cha
Dena (Batch of Books)
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, fantasy
Forever Doon is the fourth and final book in the Doon series and it’s my favorite. When I started this series, I was on the fence about it, but it ended up being very enjoyable. The authors’ writing has gotten stronger throughout the series and the characters develop and grow through each book. Mackenna and Duncan continue to be my favorite couple. They’re funny and adorable together. Veronica and Jamie overcome some major trials in this book that bumped them up on my likable list too.

I’m not us
Kylie
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"And it was enough."

Tell me it's not over. Please. I wish I could say that I agree with Kenna's words. But I can't. This will never be enough. I will always want more. But if I can't ever have more, then what I have been given was definitely enough.

I honestly don't know what else to say. This book was amazing. I loved every minute of it. It was everything that I wanted the ending to this series to be. And while I do want more, I honestly can't ask for more.

Thank you Carey and thank you Lorie.
Amy Garlett
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word, this gem was great! I absolutely adore the friendship between Vee and Kenna, and the love they have for their princes. ❤ The realism and relatability shown in the world of Doon is so amazing, considering it's a beautiful world we could only dream of. This will go down in my reviews as one of the best series' I have ever read!

This journey in the world of Doon has been so magical and amazing, and I've loved every second of it. Lorie and Carey's writing is so phenomenal and imaginative
Abigail
An epic book to finish this epic series. I learned about this series off of a blog and the moment I finished the first book I had to read the next three books. I finished this entire series in a week. I was so excited and sad to read this book. I really liked how Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon finished this series off. Would I want another book, yes but I just love how they finished off this great series!

Newest review:
Guys, I serious NEED a fifth book. There are so many unanswered questions that
Dee/ bookworm
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After having the cliffhanger at the end to the third book I was super excited to get this one!! Forever Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon is a great ending to the series. Told in multiple perspectives you get an all encompassing view of things happening. It was really neat to be able to see the story knit together in an amazing book. There were some causalities, and that is sad, but realistic too. Great novel!!!

I received this book free from NetGalley for an honest review.
JoAnna
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn....... Is this really the end of Doon? How will I live?!?! I don't think there was one moment in this series that I did not LOVE! Duncan.....<3 Jamie.....<3 Fergus.....?? yea!<3 OH and my rag tag team Veronica and Makenna, I will miss them and always love em<3!! So should you read Doon..... HECK YEA. Only if your up for some cheesy trash food!! Yumm! ...more
Sarbjot
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again
OMG, This was beyond great!!! This series was such a emotional ride to me because I got all the feels that I needed. I was so glad how the last book turned out. As is well for me. I would read the Doon series all over again. I am speechless. I love the books that makes be speechless because it's all I really wanted. I love Jamie, Veronica, Makenna and Duncan how they played their role was amazing! The authors did an amazing job recreating a world. Thank you
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75/5 stars
Alix West
This series has put me off reading for a while.
♥Booknerdswift♥
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books
Love Duncan and Mackenna
Haley S
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
My oh my! I can't believe the Doon series has ended. True, it went on for four books, but still! This series is very awesome.
Well, I can't say that this whole series was awesome. To be honest, I have only read the first two books and then this one. But, I am going to be reading Shades of Doon in a matter of days. So, yeah, I have to say that reading the fourth book in the Doon without reading the third book was kind of confusing.
Either way, I made it through, prepared to give it a very good amo
Rebekah Gyger
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

If you've made it this far in the series, then there is something about this fairy tale like story and its quirky characters that sucks you in. This final installment of the series holds no shortage of that, though this time around the fairy tale is a bit darker. Compared to the last book, this one ups the tension as well as the danger, allowing the characters to finally show just how much they have grown through their struggles.

However, many parts of the story felt forced. Kenna and Ve
Joan Tsaprali
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful series comes to an end!
Review: http://joantsblog.blogspot.gr/2016/12...
Thank you Carey and Lorie for all the amazing moments while reading the Doon series! I loved every character and especially Mackenna and Duncan! I only wish I could cross that bridge... but who knows? Right?
#doon #bookseries #bookreview #scotland #fantasy #retelling
Leah
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an incredible ending to an amazing series

I know it took me almost two years to read this but it was so worth it.

The ending was so amazing and at times I did not think we were gonna get a happy ending but we did so life is great.

I kinda wish there were like a short novella featuring the weddings and maybe a baby or so but I will be fine with just my imagination.

This series may have just pushed it's way into my Top 10 series.
ضحى الحداد
and with that I have finished the series, I have to say this one was the "best" of them, at least they had a purpose and the story was going somewhere
So this book is about the final battle between Doon and that darn witch who wouldn't just die already .. so many sacrifices have to be made and relationships has to be tested
I have to say I'm really disappointed in this series and I expected to enjoy it way more .. but anyhow I finished it and I will move on
Noseinabook
A great conclusion to the Doon series! At times I was laughing out loud, at other times I was reading through misty eyes. I appreciated the character development as these people I have come to know and love finally realized their full potential. We hear from four different characters' POV and I felt that it was done really well. The voices were distinct and the sections flowed together seamlessly. My only qualm was that I felt like it wrapped up too nicely. The authors take us to a place of utte ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 07, 2015 05:59AM

• Gilt Hollow
  • The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest (A Medieval Fairy Tale, #1)
  • A Daring Sacrifice (An Uncertain Choice, #2)
  • The Good Girl's Guide to Being Bad
  • Olivia Twist
  • Wager for a Wife
  • The Warrior Maiden (Hagenheim, #9)
  • The Silent Songbird (Hagenheim, #7)
  • An Uncertain Choice (An Uncertain Choice, #1)
  • The Piper's Pursuit (Hagenheim, #10)
  • The Golden Braid (Hagenheim, #6)
  • Magic Forged (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #1)
  • Undercurrents (Undercurrents, #1)
  • Not My Type: A Single Girl's Guide to Doing It All Wrong
  • Magic Redeemed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #2)
  • Crave (Crave, #1)
  • Lost Without You (The Debt, #1)
  • Seducing the Fireman (Risky Business #3)
I am the author of several young adult books, including the DOON series from BLINK/HarperCollins, inspired by Lerner & Loewe's Brigadoon, and co-written w/Lorie Langdon.

*Please note this is an unmonitored account. I do love to connect with readers on Twitter and Facebook. Visit the Dooniverse for links: www.DoonSeries.com*

Bystanders can end bullying. Be brave - Speak up!

Doon (4 books)
  • Doon (Doon, #1)
  • Destined for Doon (Doon, #2)
  • Shades of Doon (Doon, #3)