Start by marking “Story of a Kiss Anthology” as Want to Read:

Story of a Kiss Anthology

There will be a thousand kisses in a lifetime but only a handful trapped forever in your heart. This Valentine's day, join The Story of a Kiss anthology as we take you into the lives of thirteen couples. From a very first kiss of a high-school prom queen, to a kiss that travels the width of time. Kisses of redemption, heartache, discovery, and so much more.

Thirteen author
Published February 1st 2016 by Good House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Story of a Kiss Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Story of a Kiss Anthology

Start your review of Story of a Kiss Anthology
Devine Warnes
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a GREAT Anthology........ I love that I get to read other Authors I may have never read before. ALL the stories were amazing and hit home in some way or another....I reccommend this to ANYONE who remembers their first kiss or first love, or is a romantic at heart!!!!!
Terra Oenning
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have to say I enjoyed every story in this anthology. Each one was such a great read. there was several stories I loved ,but love and photographs by Jaye cox was one of the best reads . what would you do if you had to let go of the man you loved to have his dreams come true and wake up in the hospital with amnesia? Claire has no memory of the accident or night of events ,but Jayce is going to help her remember and help her understand that he truly loves her and will do anything to fight for the ...more
Keri  McDonald
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology. Found myself wishing the stories were longer and I'm hoping there will be some full length novels to come out of some of these stories. I also hope that some of the supporting characters will get a story of there own. Made me rember my own first kiss and first love. There is a story here for everyone.
Jayne Wheatley
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great collection of romances
Second chance love, forbidden love, heartache and loss
I loved the differences in the story's and really enjoyed reading them
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read full review HERE

description

I really liked this Anthology :). Most of the stories were pretty good, some of my favorites were Maybe Now by Kelly Lincoln, Crazy Beautiful Kiss by Kathryn L. James, At Long Last by Leslie Kung and Missed Kisses by Kate Dehart – funny how most of these stories are about best friends falling in love.

There were a few that I’ll be keeping my eyes open for possible future novels, because the characters needed more space :).

Unfortunately there were 3 stories I really didn’t li
Mandy Bee
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect anthology for someone who loves short sweet, but sexy, stories. Each story pulls you in and holds you captive. I really couldn't pick a favorite, they are all really good. There are some sexy, sweet and loveable characters and then there are a few crazy ones that you will be mentally comparing who you know in real life that acts like that. This is just a really fun, great collection of stories.
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
I absolutely loved this anthology.
Each story brought with it it's own uniqueness and a kiss that will be forever unforgettable.
Some of the authors I had previously read and once again they did not let me down.
The new authors I was introduced to were excellent - I can see some more books being bought as a result.
This was an excellent read - I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a little bit of kissing in their life.
Definitely worth FIVE kisses ..... oops stars..
Teresa Sewell
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The SOAK anthology is a GREAT collection of short stories. Reading anthologies such as these are a wonderful way to meet and discover new authors that I may have never read before. Jody Pardo's Left Swipe Chronicles was definitely hands down my favorite story in the collection. I also really enjoyed Never Regret by Taylor Sullivan and Wrong Time by Emma Marie Leigh. I would highly recommend this book if you are looking to read short stories by a diverse group of authors.
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of stories. All are entirely different within the same theme, simple yet sometimes quite complex storylines.
This is a smooth reading experience however it does leave you wanting more and needing to explore these authors and their other work.
Jaye Cox and Cherry Sheppard are both fantastic authors and their stories alone are worth the read.
Fantastic work ladies and I would definitely buy another anthology if written in the future.
Danielle Swainston
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology! Ive found some new amazing authors ill definately be checking out! What i love most is that each and every story keeps you hooked and wanting more, sometimes with an anthology like this there's the odd one that isnt quite to my liking but im happy to say that isnt the case here. Id love for some of these, if not all of them to be made into full length novels.

Id reccommend this book to anyone who loves romance stories!
Chris
Jan 03, 2016 is currently reading it
This book left me in a hangover!!! Liz, Michelle and Derrick are witty and sarcastically funny. I like the back and forth between Michelle and Liz when they talk about Kryptonite. The banter between the characters is hilariously sexy. Left Swipe Chronicles is light hearted, funny and in certain scenes, hot. I enjoyed every freaking minute of it; I anticipate MORE!!
Laura  Redmon
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These are Thirteen incredibly adorable stories.
Sweet kisses, sexy kisses, first kisses and many more.

The writing was impeccable, I just hoped for more. It ended so quickly. Even though it was a quick read, I still adored it.

****I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.****

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Jody Pardo
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It has been my great pleasure to be a part of this anthology and a fraction of the talent that lies within these covers. I have made some great friends and look forward to reading more from these ladies! <3 ...more
Maureen Ames
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked the stories in this anthology very much. Most of these authors were new reads for me and their other stories will be added to my TBR list. The stories were sweet, funny and true to life. I would recommend this to anyone who like a good love story or two!
Meloney
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book of first kisses & love. Loved all stories & authors. ...more
Amber
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Take it from an expert: being in a long-distance relationship is rough, especially when it comes to be around Valentine’s Day. That’s why, sometimes, little anthologies like these can really be a godsend when it comes to keeping the swooning going in between visits with my partner. Just like with any anthology, Story of a Kiss is filled with some incredibly adorable stories that make me insert myself and my partner in the main roles, but there definitely are a handful of misses within its pages. ...more
Blow Pop
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, fluff, arc, 2016
Never Regret by Taylor Sullivan-Content warnings: mentions of prostitution
Maybe Now by Kelly Lincoln- Content warnings: mentions of death, mentions of controlling parents
Fighting Faith by Brandy Ayers-Content warnings: alcohol, mentions of death
Can't Let Go by Louisa Blackwood-Content warnings: mentions of cancer, mentions of death, mentions of alcohol, mentions of drunk driving, mentions of car crash
Missed Kisses by Katie DeHart- Content warnings: alcohol use, drunk driving, death mention
Crazy
Kirsty
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I have been in a very big book funk as of late but after reading these stories I have renewed faith my book is over!
I loved this book. The stories were short and to the point no "he loves me, he loves me not" scenes which to me can get very repetitive.
I also loved the fact that there were not too many full on sex scenes and the ones that were in there were actually very tasteful.
There was only 2 stories I couldn’t get through but I have promised myself that I will go back and re
Fictional Bookboyfriends -Lainey
The SOAK Anthology was a fantastic read, it allowed me to read Authors i have never read before.
My absolute fave of this anthology was reading Jaye Cox's short story - Love and Photographs. This short story absolutely blew me away and had me hooked after the first chapter! Claire struggles with losing her memory and unable to remember missing chunks of her life; her childhood best friend, confidant and the love of her life - Jayce.
Jayce is the one who is there by her side every day helping her t
Jessica Figueroa
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
I was going to attempt to review each of the book but I don't want all the reviews it sounds so similar. this book is a collection of novellas with a great mix of firsts, forbidden love, second chances, and finding love. It's a jumble of different topics all relating to love and it's perfect for Valentine's Day. Another great thing about this book is that each of the books are about maybe 30 minutes long so if you're pressed for time and you're looking for a little romance book, this is for you. ...more
Karla Hetherington
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SOAK is a beautiful mix of short love stories.All the stories in the book are sweet and will remind you of loves first kisses, loves first hurts and loves joy. BUT I especially loved Love and Photographs by Jaye Cox a story about love sacrificed, love forgotten and the journey of love remembered and loved renewed. Love and Photographs touched me in how tenderly it was written and the sound track to go with it just made Jaye Coxs story that much more stand out for me.
All in all you will love the
Deb Smith
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
review of Never Regret by Taylor Sullivan, a part of Story of a Kiss Anthology

I really enjoyed this short story. I wish it had been a novel, though because it served to pique my interest and I wanted to know what happened next. The main character was well done and I wanted to know more. The ‘Hero’ was not so well developed but very likable. It was erotic and sensitive at the same time. Worth the read, for sure. If the rest of the anthology is this good, well, then it is quite a gem! HIGHLY RECOM
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, arc, boxed-set
I was gifted this ARC for an honest review.

What a sweet collection of romance stories. I only knew a couple of the authors, so a good few discoveries to follow now and see what else they've written. Some stories were very short, more like a little temptation of a prequel.
This anthology has something for everyone and I can't pick a favourite. Some were sweet, some were funny and all brought memories or a connection to real life.
I highly recommend this box of goodies.
Nancy
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great anthology! While I didn't LOVE every single story, I did love enough of them that I searched up several authors and added books to my "to read" pile. Some absolutely amazing stories were in this grouping.

One of the truly great things about this anthology is its diversity. While all the stories are united by the kiss theme, so many different genres are represented. Historical, fantasy, new adult, romance... I would absolutely recommend this anthology!
Laura Jackson
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So many amazing stories all in one book, I will definitely be re-reading the whole book in the future. There wasn't a single story I didn't like and I'd find it difficult to pick a favourite.

Hopefully quite a few of the stories will be continued so I can find out more about the characters I've enjoyed reading about so much.

If you enjoy reading romance/love stories this anthology is a safe bet.
Hooked On Books
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it

4-Star Review

What a great mixture of wonderful stories! This anthology gave me the opportunity

to read short stories from authors I am unfamiliar with. There is a blend of steam as

well as just pure, sweet romance.

I would love for a few of these stories to make their way into full-length novels.

If you’re looking for super fast reads to make you smile, then this is the anthology

for you. And, it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Sabrina
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this story as an ARC for an honest review. This book consist of 13 small stories by multiple authors for a Valentine’s Day treat. I personally have not read any of these authors before, but all stories are new. This book is pure romance all the way, some stores have heat and some are just sweet and enduring. Every story has a HEA ending, some ending more abruptly than others. This collection of stories focuses on true love, a good handful of stories start out with the main characters ...more
Liz Gavin
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tous
A breathtaking collection of unforgettable kisses

The good thing about a collection of short stories is that there’s all kinds of stories in it. The bad thing about a collection of short stories is that there’s all kinds of stories in it. I mean you can choose the type of read you prefer and ignore the ones you don’t like. That’s good. On the other hand, you can buy a book with nine hundred pages and end up reading about a third of it. That’s NOT the case with SOAK. You’ll want to read them all.
Cátia
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
For more reviews click HERE

Actual Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars

*I was provided a copy by the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

With this being an anthology I knew I wouldn’t like every single story. The anthology didn’t start that well because I didn’t like the first story but it got way better. I really liked most of the stories and there are a few that were extremely cute. I think that the fact that each story was different from each other made this anthology even better
Faye Errington
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Story of a kiss is an anthology of 13 short stories which are feature and out of this world kiss <3
Anything from the first kiss, last kiss, broken kiss and much more...

I don't usually read any kind of anthology...
Why?.. Because they most of the time feature short story's and I like my books full length with all the details, I like to get to know the characters and I love the build up of a story

But I decided to take a chance on this one and I am so happy I did
The story's are short!!! But they h
« previous 1 3 next »

News & Interviews

“I’d never been one to break rules. But they seemed to matter less and less with every kiss. Every thrust into her softness. Every sigh she moaned into my ear. Of course, that wasn’t the case. I knew there’d be serious repercussions if the truth came out, but I couldn’t stay away from her.” 0 likes