Start by marking “Her Christmas Viking (Her Elemental Viking #5)” as Want to Read:
Her Christmas Viking (Her Elemental Viking #5)

Her Christmas Viking

(Her Elemental Viking #5)

Christmas is hotter than ever: the Elemental Viking brothers are back!

Over a thousand years ago, four Viking brothers led by their tyrannical father invaded lands under the protection of a powerful witch. Cursed for their crimes, the brothers suffered for their wrongdoing for over a thousand years. With the help of the women they loved, they became worthy of redemption a
Published November 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Her Christmas Viking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Christmas Viking

Dianne
Ho, Ho, Ho! It’s that time of year again for long overdue family reunions! How long has it been since you’ve seen your family? For four Viking brothers, its been over 1000 years, their excuse? They have been under their own version of hell, curses bestowed by one angry witch. That’s all in the past now and one wish, made at the most magical time of the year brings them together again, curses gone, love in the air. Just when this tearful reunion is getting off the ground, BAM! Daddy Dearest drops ...more
Laura Ruetz
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This short novella wraps up the stories of the Viking brothers. This is a short book that is sexy and full of magic. Fast but fun read.

I received a free copy of this book
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
Can you imagine?

BOOM! Your entire family, living and dead, materialize instantly because you summoned them. Well, these sexy Vikings didn't have to imagine it, because that's exactly what happened!

This book was a great way to catch up with the characters from the entire series. While I have only read one other book in the series, and it would probably have meant more revisiting with these characters if I had read their stories too, it was an interesting way to get introduced to them.

As usual, A.
Asounani
Ummm no me gusto mucho ela forma en que los volvieron a juntar! pero por lo menos ya estan juntos.
Wendy Hodges
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A lovely ending to an amazing series. Finding out all his brothers survived their curses all he wants is to be reunited with them for Christmas. Doing a spell without supervision it goes a bit wrong though and they have one extra person no one expects or wants to see. I loved this it was a little funny with the spells going a bit awry but the sentiment and idea of these brothers finally being together again after many centuries was lovely. Hopefully all will go on to live happy reasonably normal ...more
Tammy
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought the story was good. I loved the characters and the world the author made for me to read about. I loved the Viking series. Christmas sometimes can have that one moment of Chaos, but can turn back to happy endings. The characters have chemistry and there at least one hot moment to steam up the glasses. I loved it and hope to keep reading from the author. I know I will reread a lot of their stories.
Got for an honest review.
Thank you for sharing you book with me.
TheGeekyBlogger
Listened for Fun (Audible Romance Package)
Overall Rating: 3.00
Story Rating: 3.00
Character Rating: 3.00

Audio Rating: 3.00 (not part of the overall rating)

*To be fair I picked this one up without reading the rest of the series--I feel fans of the series will be more attached to the characters. As a standalone it was OK but I didn't get to know any of the characters*
Brooke
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
A story that brings all the viking brothers back together, but with the unexpected visit from their father, things get a little crazy. Each brother and their love has to find their way out of some strange situations that could be a bit comical at times. A perfect ending to this series.
Ashley Hedden
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Christmas Viking (Her Elemental Viking #5) by A.J. Tipton was a good ending to this great series. This novella follows all four viking brothers who have broken their curses. In this novella they are celebrating Christmas with their family. I loved this great conclusion to this series.
Jolie
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This had to of been my favorite book of all the Elemental Viking books put together. Why? Simple. It brought all of the brothers together and we got to see what happened to them after their stories ended.

Bram did a spell without Audrey knowing and somehow summoned all of his brothers and their girlfriends/wives to the bar that they run. I got to see again:

Mikkel/Jo

Erik/Siobhan

Carr/Becca

But, unfortunately, it also summoned their father, Havarr, who was cursed along with them. To be PC about it,
Stephanie M.
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
After each curse has been lifted the brothers learn of each other's survival in an unpredictable way. After a thousand years, each learning from their own mistakes, nothing should come as a surprise.

Until it does..... Become a surprise.

What better way to meet then by bringing the entire family together for Christmas. But when magic spins out of control, how will the couples manage?

Sliding down a soot filled passage, wishing Santa clause could lend a hand, one of the couples are forced to prove
Leona Bowman
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I found this story on twas night after Christmas stocking, there were 100 stories free to 99 cents.
I read the blurb of her Christmas Viking Holiday. And decided to read the story. I am so glad I did. It is full of magic, mystery, and romance. It is very humorous, full of love and family value. It shows how bad men can become good, with the right TLC. I have not read any of AJ Tipton books before, but know hooked , I went and got vikings curse box set. Lol.
Midori
michael  clark
Jun 11, 2017
C
Feb 01, 2018
AJ Tipton is a writing team: Annie and Jess (Get it? "AJ"). Based in Brooklyn with the greatest dog in the world as our mascot, we love to create fun romances that astound, amuse and arouse. Our romances are steamy and paranormal, with strong heroes saving the day through extraordinary adventures.

Check out our FREE novella, Coaching the Bear, for a taste of what our magical worlds have to offer!

W

Her Elemental Viking (5 books)
  • Her Fiery Viking (Her Elemental Viking #1)
  • Her Steamy Viking (Her Elemental Viking #2)
  • Her Winged Viking (Her Elemental Viking #3)
  • Her Rock Hard Viking (Her Elemental Viking #4)