Start by marking “Degrees of Being Boss” as Want to Read:
Degrees of Being Boss

Degrees of Being Boss

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Zephyr Winston is a man in no rush to kick his social life back into gear after his ex's betrayal. So when he rescues Bailey Haven from a Russian hit man, he's surprised at the intensity of his attraction to the older woman.

With her husband, her perfect sub, dead two years, Bailey has no interest in doing more than running Club Precedent and mentoring Domme/sub couples. Bu
Kindle Edition
Published December 18th 2015 by Syn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Degrees of Being Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Degrees of Being Boss

books are love
Dec 29, 2015 rated it liked it
This was fast paced and had some super sexy scenes but was mainly about Bailey’s path to allowing someone back in her life and embracing her submissive side.

Bailey and her friend ran a BDSM club and she had a rule of no touching her. Her husband died and since than no one is allowed into her world. Everyone is kept at arms length. Bailey is feisty, stubborn, independent as all get up, quick tempered and afraid. she is afraid of herself, of losing someone else and to love. When her friend is in t
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
An ARC was provided & received in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 "What a Switch" Stars

This book was just a little above average for me. Here is what all I loved. First the love of all service members and wounded warriors! That was off the charts for me! Zephyr's security company and how he took care of veterans of all circumstances was amazing. At one point in the story, someone thanks Bailey for her service and she says...

"You don't have to thank me," she said. "I'm not a veteran."
The v
Neliey
Dec 13, 2015 added it
Bailey is stuck in place, she goes through the motions of daily life following a routine. If she wasn't dealing with enough pain her best friend end up dead. She is broken until Zephyr comes to her rescue. She hasn't let a man touch her in two years but at his touch she can't seem to say no. It's captivating, alluring, and it can lead to her downfall.

Zephyr doesn't trust women since his ex proved that love means nothing. He never expected to let another woman in, especially one like Bailey. She
Julie Barrett
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Degrees of Being Boss is a sexy age gap romance that is full of heat and suspense. This is the first book that I've read by this author but it won't be the last. I found the story to be easy to follow and it kept my attention from start to finish. The story dealt with death and grief so it was emotional in places, but it was balanced very well with the romance and suspense storylines, so you were left feeling happy.

Zephyr has recently got out of a relationship where he was betrayed by his ex, s
Rachel
Well, this was a bit of a surprise. I saw the cover and immediately said "yep, I'll review that" LOL cuz I love my smut, add BDSM and we're talking nirvana! So when this opened with a missing bestie and murder I was floored...and totally pleased since I was expecting smut and got an actual storyline! Zephyr...yeah... yummo. I'd love to come across him some night in a dark alley! It almost reads as though we're immersed in a series, but you're not missing things, the backstory is told as the actu ...more
Judy Miracle
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Ryaven Godchild book and I can see myself reading more of Rayven’s books in the future.
There is an age gap between Zephyr and Bailey but throughout this entire book it never really bothered me that he was younger than her. Its only mention a handful of times but because there is so much else going on its not in the front of your mind.
Bailey is stuck in life and just going through the motions and she has been for the last 2 years since losing her husband. As if that wasn’t enoug
Mayas
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
When tragic strikes on the night in which you are to celebrate to get your mind off another tragic time in your life all you want to do in float away and never wake up. Be in the place in which it seems all your loved ones are at the moment.

That was Bailey after finding out her best friend is in grave danger.... even worse, DEAD. With only one call to a stranger her life takes a turn. She is no longer, Mistress Boss but The Hunted.

Zephyr, answers, saves, dominate, and kill for the pissed off la
A.A. Chamberlynn
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A really fun, sexy read! I was very intrigued with the idea of two doms facing off and seeing how that worked out. Had an intriguing plot that I didn't expect - international crime rings and such. Bailey is in her forties and Zephyr his late twenties, so I love that it's the woman who robs the cradle this time! Be prepared to get hot and bothered reading this one - it's steamy!
Karen
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was asked by the author to read an ARC and I was very happy to do so. I quickly became ingrossed in the story and fell in love with Zephyr as the story progressed. Loved the action along with the amazing love scenes. Loved how Zephyr took what he learned in the Miltary and started a business employing other veterans.
I just loved this story
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Degrees of Being Boss is a very interesting read that held me captive from beginning to end. FULL REVIEW: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Amy Miller
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Each page was full of surprises.
A. McCarty
Tina
Jan 31, 2016
Angela
Feb 14, 2016
Author of erotica/erotic romance. Life is so much more fun when you LIVE it instead of simply EXISTING. So let's all stumble down the rabbit hole for some amazing and wicked adventures. I'm sure it won't hurt...much :-)
More about Rayven Godchild