Start by marking “I Know This of Myself” as Want to Read:
I Know This of Myself

Read Book

I Know This of Myself

A story of love, loss, and forgiveness.

Nia's entire world has fallen apart. She is stuck in a cycle of depression she cannot pull herself from. Her sister, Noie, and her college friends are determined to help pull her from the darkness.

Will she find a way to truly live again and the strength imagine a new future for herself?
Published October 31st 2015 by Leafless Press

To ask other readers questions about I Know This of Myself, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know This of Myself

Start your review of I Know This of Myself
Eshadi Sharif
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a REALLY under-hyped book. I loved so many aspects of it-especially the relationships between the characters. This book is about struggling with the depression which comes with loss. It is told in multiple perspectives, switching between Nia's present perspective, her past perspective, her diary entries and Ian's perspective.
I loved the sister bond between Noie and Nia and the unbreakable friendship between Sam and Nia.
When I picked this book up I thought I had it all figured out, that
Stephanie
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so surprised by how much I love this book. It is not something I would usually read but I fell in love with the characters. There are some unexpected twists, so don't think you know what's going to happen.
Emilia Aldington
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mish
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, review-copies
I really recommend this read to every one especially those who have experienced grief, loss, and overcoming/wants to overcome them.

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://bibliophilemish.wordpress.com...
Jessica
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: womens-fiction
This isn’t my typical kind of read, but I needed something different. I honestly don’t even know how I ended up with this book. The description caught my eye. I’ve struggled with Clinical Depression for the last couple years. I’ve always had occasional depression & anxiety, but it’s been horrible this time. I felt like I could possibly relate to Nia, so I decided to give it a try.

I Know This of Myself jumps between “Nia Now”, “Nia Then”, “Nia Diary”, and “Ian Then”. I knew Nia suffered from depr
Jenn
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic, very under publicized. It handles depression and grief in a very believable manner. I found myself mirroring Nia's feelings, my heart broke for her in the sad parts and fluttered during the loving moments. I appreciated the fact Nia had Sam to help her through the hard times but it was ultimately herself that pulled herself from the darkness, not yet another story where all a woman needs is a man to save her. Overall wonderful book, I highly recommend.
Joanne
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very different book. I enjoyed it and am passing it on to others who will enjoy this type of book.
Sasha Ferrell
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I could not put this book down even though I had work the next day. "I Know This of Myself" focuses on Nia who is going through an emotional battle within herself, but through family and friends is able to push and pull herself through the turmoil raging in her heart. Although this book is certainly slanted toward women, I believe that men can also appreciate how the author portrays the heart and soul of a woman in love. So to sum my feelings up about this book; I laughed, I cried, and then ...more
Tammie
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended by a friend and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't put it down. This was the only book that this Author has written. I can't wait to read what she writes next. I would definitely recommend this book as a good read.
Kristina
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. I couldn't put it down everyone should read this book
Maddie
Linda
added it
Nov 08, 2015
Lina Holloway
Jan 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Emalee Buckner
Benozir Ahmed
Dec 13, 2016
Kay Card
Jan 15, 2017
Lina Holloway has recently published her book, I Know This of Myself, with the assistance of Leafless Press. She started writing poems and short stories at a young age. She always dreamed of writing a novel one day and she finally made that dream a reality.

Lina's publishing debut came in the form of a poem she wrote for a college creative writing class. The professor submitted the poem to the cam