Start by marking “Nothing (Greek Edition)” as Want to Read:
Nothing (Greek Edition)

Nothing (Greek Edition)

Maybe someone feels this way, after a noteworthy time, when he overcomes the barriers and is guided to self-actualization. Perhaps, however, that emptiness inside should never be filled with anything and without reason. Maybe there should always be emptiness inside us that moves us to fulfillment and forces us to have conversations.
Published October 16th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Nothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing

Happy Booker
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing is a poetic, philosophical self-help style of a book written with the intention to provide an insightful view on life and living. The entire book is in one chapter and the characters are titled as “A” & “Z.” The characters back and forth between each other with a sequence of questions and answers. The subject matter covers topics like the afterlife, existence, happiness, God, restoration, and much more.

I found the literature to be very strong. The book could have benefited from being
Books32
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is an intellectual and superior book that broadens your mind and strengthens your intellectual awareness.
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
An amazing book! It makes you think, makes you cry. This book stays with you for the rest of your life.
Jun 27, 2016
Barbara
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2017
Jun 27, 2016
Jenny Gkotsi
Jul 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Harry Fountedakis
marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2019
Jenny Gkotsi
Jul 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books