Start by marking “The Alphabet Wedding” as Want to Read:
The Alphabet Wedding

The Alphabet Wedding

Overhearing a conversation about my wedding I declare that I'll organise it. Gabe Gregory, Wedding Planner. What the hell was I thinking? Then Ronnie challenges me to make it an Alphabet Wedding. We do know I'm fond of my Alphabet. I'm sure it'll be a piece of (wedding) cake. Right? Genre: Erotic Romance/Comedy 18+
Published May 13th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Alphabet Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alphabet Wedding

Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch
Such a fun and enjoyable read.

Review to come
Alison
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review

Gabe has been set a challenge; to plan his wedding with the love of his life Stella. There's a catch; he has to plan it using the Alphabet. Will he succeed?

Andie M. Long has written a funny and sweet novella to compliment Gabe and Stella from The Alphabet Game. This novella is told by Gabe and we get to see first-hand the humorous and sweet side of the man himself and without a doubt I loved every moment of him *wink*. We also get to k
Rob
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think Gabe and Stella are a great couple and when Ms Long said she was writing their wedding story, well I never imagined I would get this!

Gabe decided he would organise the wedding...how hard could it be?? Well if any of you have ever organised a wedding then you will know that you have to be the Master of multi-tasker with nerves of steel and the patience of a Saint. Gabe started off very smug, gleaning knowledge from Bridal magazines and constantly adding to his non-existent list and soon r
Jessica Bryan
Louise White
this was a laugh out loud book, that I couldn't put down.

Having made my way through the alphabet game and Ronnies Calendar Game I couldn't wait to see Gabe and Stella get married. Within the Calendar Game we learn that Gabe is going to plan the wedding. What follows is Gabe's journey into planning a wedding. Told mostly from his point of view, Gabe attempts to not turn into a groom-zilla.

Now I don't want to tell you if it's all happy ever after. Read the story to go and find out if Gabe can go
Mary
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious. What a refreshing and fun spin on a great book couples wedding. Stella isn't a party planner and would be happy going to the court house to get married. When Gabe says he can plan it, well, all the women in his life doubt him which is like throwing down the gauntlet to Gabe. I totally enjoyed Gabe's approach to wedding planning and the fact that the alphabet tradition continues with this part of their journey. Needless to say, some details get missed and some other plans go awry. Stel ...more
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
A fabulous idea and very witty. This book is Alpha series meets Don't Tell the Bride (tv series).

Although Stella can't wait to marry Gabe, she is so not interested in organising it! Therefore the task falls to Gabe and a hilarious journey begins, especially as he follows the alphabet game.

Will he succeed in giving his bride the wedding she deserves whilst making sure he uses every letter of the alphabet? Well I'm not going to spoil it, you will have to read it! But definitely do, as this is a g
Sandi Ramirez
Gabe and Stella are getting married!! Of course we know the Alphabet has to come into play somewhere right. Well, Gabe's mom wants a big wedding...Stella wants to just go to city hall. Gabe throws out " CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO PLAN A WEDDING". So a bit of healthy competition right. He would show his mom and Stella and throw the best wedding on December 24 that anyone ever had.... Or would he.

This book is so funny only Andie M Long could think of funny and sexy stuff in the way she does. I can't wa
Roberta
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novella follows the story of Gabe and Stella and takes place after The Calendar Game.
It is very funny reading about a husband to be which will turn himself in a wedding planner thinking that planning a wedding is a piece of cake!!!
If you are looking for a fun reading this is just for you. To enjoy the total experience read it after The Alphabet Game and The Calendar Game. In this way you get to know the characters better and to enjoy every bit of the book!
Karen S
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this novella! It follows on from the wonderful Alphabet Game and rounds off Gabe and Stella's story perfectly. Gabe takes on the challenge of planning their wedding in his own perfect A to Z style. It had me laughing out loud and grinning like an absolute fool from start to finish. It's a fast paced, punchy story that you just can't put down. Pure genius, loved it!
LAS
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely bloody hilarious!! Gabe had me in stitches as he arranged the alphabet themed wedding.

I have adored this whole series, there has been some seriously HOT moments and some WTF moments but most of all I've enjoyed the laugh out loud moments.

Thanks Andie for giving us Gabe, Stella and Ronnie.
Jackie Lemay
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

This books is a light airy read it had me in stitches. Gabe and Stella put a new twist on the alphabet. I laughed through this book my grandson said ," Grandma you sure are laughing a lot. I just smiled.
booklover
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing book !!! Absolutely loved it !!!
Seeing super cool Gabe getting flustered trying organize a wedding and one that has an alphabet theme was HILARIOUS !!!!!
Brilliantly written as usual and as usual a few twists and turns too !!!
Mariana Lee
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!......but then again I totally loved this series. It's fresh, funny, witty, sexy and a page turner. It was great to see how Gabe ( all so efficient and put together) coped with the simple task of organising a wedding. Andie.....you've done it again!!! Fantastic book!!
Jyoti Achameesing
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a quick and hilarious read. I had so much fun reading this book. Gabe was so comic in planning his wedding . The wedding day was exceptionally a success catastrophe! Lol
Fran Brisland
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read the calender game I hadn't met Gabe that much, but when your organising skills need to be top notch lol, He did try bless him x and a basic mis understanding changed everythiing x
Mazmum
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Gabe Gabe Gabe, what the hell were you thinking? Just as much of a disaster as you can imagine. A great fun read.
Theresa Ritchie
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read series

I loved this book so much can't believe the series is now finished loved every book I highly recommend these books
Susan King
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another fantastic book by Andie M. Long. Her written continues to improve with each book she writes,
Carol
Aug 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was cute, though I did judge Gabe for being such a idiot about the wedding.
Gina Smith
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gabe is back and this time he is in charge of his and Stella's wedding. Stella has no interest in bringing anything together and she is busy with their little daughter Athena. Stella has told Gabe she doesn't think he can do it and this only makes him more determined. Gabe comes to find out there are many things he doesn't think about that need to be taken care of. When things start to go from bad to worse will he be able to salvage the wedding? No matter how though he tries to be thing start to ...more
Lesley Robson
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The wedding game is the next book in the Alpha Series and it features all our favourites from the Alphabet game. This book is about Gabe's and Stella's wedding. Gabe has been set a challenge... to organise the perfect wedding for himself and Stella the challenge though which has been set by Ronnie is to do it to by you guessed it the letters of the alphabet...... what could go wrong..... this book is packed full of laugh out loud moments. I love this series and can't wait to read what's in store ...more
Rita Kunselman
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Alphabet Wedding happened when Stella, the Bride didn't want to plan the wedding so, Gabe the Groom says he'll plan it. He thinks there can't be much to it and then everything falls in on him! He checks them off & has them listed alphabetically. Besides the Bride & Groom there is their daughter Althea, best friend Ronnie, brothers Chris & Sam & mother Maddie. I would recommend this book.
I voluntarily read and reviewed honestly an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Breanna Eichhorn
This book is an amazing read. One that I know I will be able to read again and again. I can't wait to read more books by Andie M. Long.
Kathy  Knuckles
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FUNNY AS HECK!

This was a fantastic funny read! I have to give credit where credit is due, the groom did a wonderful job for being left with the planning!!!!!
Pat
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Humorous enjoyable read by Andie M. Long, I really enjoyed this book. You should definitely add this book to your TBR list!
Sara Oxton
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Alphabet Wedding by Andie M. Long a five-star read that’s as easy to read as ABC. This book follows on from the alphabet game and the calendar game. After successfully winning Stella Mulroney over while playing the game Gabriel ‘Gabe’ Gregory gets her to agree to marry him, the only problem is Stella wants a nice quiet affair, but his mum wants the Plaza, upon hearing some discussion about who is organising what he tells everyone he will be doing it. Then to make matters worse Ronnie challen ...more
Michelle
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-read, 2017, arc
Wow, this series just gets better and better. In this book Gabe and Stella are getting married and guess who is planning the wedding? Gabe, poor guy it seems like if it can go wrong it does for him. He's hilarious and of course the wedding theme is…The Alphabet. Will Gabe pull off the perfect wedding using the Alphabet? This is a quick read full of humor and a definite one-click.

I was gifted an copy of this book and I am leaving a voluntary review.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Gabe and Stella are getting married in this one. Gabe is the wedding planner and challenged to make it an Alphabet Wedding. OMG, this one was a funny quick read. I loved Gabe and his fondness of the alphabet. He had the alphabet and made a list of things to do with it. Gabe is a little cocky and he may have bit off more then he can handle. It was super fun to read him try to pull off a great wedding while goign from a to z.
Sonja Netkovska
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Absolutely loved it, what an amazing book ! It's fresh, funny and sexy! I had so much fun reading this book. Andie you've done it again!
I recommend reading this & all books in this series.
(I received an ARC for an honest review.)

• Dragon Rebel (Immortal Dragons Book 4)
  • What The Luck: Boxed Set Books 1-3 (What the Luck, #1-3)
  • The Kiss Before Midnight
  • Ruthless (Sterling Brothers, #1)
  • Spandex and the City
  • Detecting Envy: an erotic detective novel (Sin) (Volume 2)
  • Dressing the Dragon (Dragon Ruins, #2)
  • Hidden Passions (Hidden, #7)
  • Bear's Baby Blues (Fated Hearts Club, #2)
  • Sanctuary: Volume One
  • Waking Dreams (The Soul's Mark, #1.5)
  • Destined for Two (Entwined Fates, #4)
  • Confessions of a Chalet Girl (Ski Season, #1)
  • Winter
  • Claimed By The Cowboys
  • Their Spoiled Virgin [MFM] (Twin Brothers, #2)
Andie M. Long is the author of over 20 titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes