Start by marking “Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights” as Want to Read:
Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights

Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights

(Alluring Tales #2)

The holidays are heating up—with seven wickedly sensual stories guaranteed to spice up those chilly winter nights!

“Peaches and Cream” by Cathryn Fox
A psychology student goes online hoping to live out her steamiest fantasy—and ends up on a hot mystery date with a wickedly imaginative stud who brings out her inner pole-dancer. . .

“Indecent Exposure” by Delilah Devlin
A determ
Published November 4th 2008 by Avon Red (first published October 31st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Alluring Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alluring Tales

Start your review of Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights
Julie (jjmachshev)
Aug 01, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2008-reads, erotica
Still sweating. It's either really hot in here or this is one smoking hot book! "Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights" is an anthology of stories built around an erotic Christmas theme. There are stories by Viva Anna, Sylvia Day, Delilah Devlin, Cathryn Fox, Myla Jackson, Lisa Renee Jones, and Sasha White.

The above authors provides stories of hitmen and dangerous women, warlocks and familiars, reunited sweethearts, finally united office workers, a sheriff and a very bad girl, a blind date that fre
Nancy Brady
Nov 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, library-book
A series of erotic tales by various erotic writers (Day, Jackson, etc.) make up this book (read as a Kindle e-book). Some have paranormal overtones, some have futuristic overtones, but most are boy-meets-girl and they get together for hot sex. Some could be fleshed out into full-blown novels/novellas, but because they are short stories, each is a quick read that can read be as desired. Some are better than others, but there is enough there to cause some "hot flashes".
Miriam Mathew
I wasn't very into this anthology. I think I liked two stories, maximum, but that's about it.

Curiously, they were both the only paranormal romances in the book and I'm not usually into that. Maybe they were interesting because they were out of this world? I don't know.

What I do know is that the "normal" ones bored me.

2 stars
Beckey
A great steamy collection of 5 different stories by 5 amazing authors that will surely warm up your holiday season with this collection. Fabulous...
Kimberly
My review is posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

“Peaches and Cream” by Cathryn Fox

Jennifer Angel, a psychology student and bartender for an exclusive erotic club, agrees to be set up on a blind date with Jack Miller. When her best friend suggests she Google® Jack, Jennifer decides to look up herself as well. And when she discovers there’s a stripper Jennifer Angel, aka Peaches, Jennifer decides to take a chance and act out her wildest fantasies.

The premise of “P
Coral
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Well call me allured. These are all short and hot with a variety of tropes. Not much depth. There’s some different stuff in there, which I appreciated. I miss the days of Sylvia Day writing paranormal stories.
Jenni
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
about 3/5 of the way finished. will probably come back to it another time.
Mary Silvestri
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Lisa Renee Jones is one of my go-to authors. She never disappoints. As with all multiple author books there are some good ones and some disappointing ones.
Nikki
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh

It was ok but very limited on passion in many of the stories. I would like to have seen more in-depth stories.
Linda Whitacre
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT short stories

I Liked all the stories, loved several. My fav was Mila Jackson's "Billboard Babe". This book is all about Christmas stories full of forever love. Linda
Vitor Frazão
Nov 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Saldo positivo, embora alguns contos eróticos deixem muito a desejar.

“Peaches and Cream” por Cathryn Fox. Se tirarmos partes do início e o modo como Jennifer e Jack se encontram, que é tão corny que foi impossível não me escangalhar a rir, é um conto muito razoável. Boas descrições e ritmo de narrativa. A estória em si não é nada de transcendente, mas está bem justificada a nível psicológico. 3 Estrelas

"Indecent Exposure" por Delilah Devlin. As descrições não são tão boas como o conto anterior b
Maria Zivalich
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed these short stories! Some better then others. Very juicy sexy tales. What I liked is the descriptive terminology along with the fact that the characters in each story are so deeply in love. I read this book pretty quickly for me. On a scale of 1-10 on steaminess, I'd say it's an 8. My least favorite I think was the Billboard short story. I found it a bit annoying. It's about a woman who's everyday attire for her work isn't seen as sexy or beautiful basically she isn't even notic ...more
E.
May 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Combination of modern day and paranormal tales. Sizzling tales that range from a repressed advertising executive who declares her blossoming on an enormous billboard to a warlock and his familiar who have a different kind of threesome. Most of stories end too quickly without all of the loose ends tied up but probably to whet one's appetite for more.
Robin
Aug 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a great book read get a flaming hot blend of coffee and be ready for tales of love this will bring out anyones fire above. I love books that have different stories this is a great read
make your holiday spicy dash sugar cinnamon keep the book stirring love Cathryn what a Fox symetry this book will lift your gravity.
Tina Theresa
That Old Black Magic by Sylvia Day 2 stars
Silver Waters by Vivi Anna 2 stars
Sarah Jane
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Alright. I was suuuper disappointed that the Sylvia Day story was the worst one in here since that's what attracted me in the first place -.- Some of the other stories were pretty good though!
Sheila
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I like the variety the authors give us.
Danni
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Wasn't too impressed.
Cheryl Whitty
Jul 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
A good collection of short stories,sometimes you just want something undemanding.A good collection of authors well worth 99p on amazon kindle
dot
Dec 15, 2012 rated it liked it
An uneven collection.
Shane Hunter
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Interesting read from collection of authors
Kristina
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I only read "Forbidden Fruit" by Lisa Renee Jones.
Connie
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexual
I loved most of these stories! A few had a bit of kink and they were good, but some of the kink I don't usually go for reading. I do know that were all well written!!
Enjoy!

• Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas
  • Hotel O
  • Toying with Her
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Wicked Wish (Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)
  • Taming Avery (Club Ménage, #2)
  • Men on a Mission (Spencer Sisters, #1)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Fast Girls
  • Mountain Darkness (Wild Mountain Men, #1)
  • Due South (The Compass #5)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet Duet, #1)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Indulgence Series Boxed Set: Volume 1
  • Sold! No Limits: (Virtual Fantasy, Book 03)
  • The Thief of Always
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl

Alluring Tales (2 books)