Start by marking “The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw” as Want to Read:
The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw

The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw

Marley Craw is dead. Dead as a deadbolt DEAD. But death is only the beginning for our deceased heroine. When it comes to the afterlife, Marley's fate is unclear. Having lived a good-but-not-GREAT, selfish-but-not-WICKED life, Marley's landed herself on the UNDECLARED list. Now, this before-her-prime beauty will spend her nether-days under the watchful eye of two grim reape ...more
Published May 27th 2018 by Never and Ever Publishing (first published March 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw

Paige Green
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Rating: 3.5/5

Genre: YA Fantasy

Pages: 223

Amazon

Author

I was provided a free copy of this book by the author! All opinions are my own.

Marley Craw is dead. Dead as a deadbolt DEAD. But death is only the beginning for our deceased heroine. When it comes to the afterlife, Marley’s fate is unclear. Having lived a good-but-not-GREAT, selfish-but-not-WICKED life, Marley’s landed herself on the UNDECLARED list. Now, this before-her-prime beauty will spend her nether-days under the watchful eye of two grim
Taylor
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

So you ALL know that I am HUGE fan of brindi Quinn's work...... well this is ANOTHER FAVORITE!!!! POOR Marley had a bit of bad luck, but her luck definitely turns around AFTER she dies. Now usually I am not a fan of love triangles but dang it, this girls NEEDS the attention after all of the crap she has been through!
You need to pick up this book and read it! Right now......🙂.....shoo now, off to Amazon you go!
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for a copy for review brindi I very much loved this one!

Marley is dead and has been assigned 2 reapers to decide what happens next.
Minx is fun and cuddly and pine is serious but adventure seeking.. Both are super hot!

This book was so fun to read and I loved the narration from Marley's point of view. This book kept me guessing on what was happening and every time I thought I figured it out brindi threw me off the path and onto another! I jumped ship between minx and pine so many times I
Samah Rifla
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bloody love Marley! She's funny, clumsy and feels relatable. She speaks her mind and isn't ashamed to show her true feelings about anything. Also, she seemed to jump from one thought to another in a funny way and I found myself relating to that.
The book was intended to be a light read but I was so lazy to finish it.
Totally recommend it to anyone who loves the after-life.
Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)
The protoganist of the book is Marley Craw. She is 17 when she meets with her untimely death. The book consists of what happens after her death. An Angel Beck assigns her to two reapers, Pine and Minx as she is undeclared. They both are hot, Pine is mysterious and Minx is innocent. Marley has a hard time not falling for either of her reapers.

Who will Marley choose?
Where will Marley's soul go?
Read to find out

I didn't like this as much as the author's last two books, but it is good. It is easy to
Manahil
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, 2018-reads
⭐⭐⭐⭐.5/ 5 stars
~ I will recommend this to everyone especially to those who are into this Paranormal Romance Genre or love afterworld books.
The Author was kind enough to send me her book in exchange for an honest review. Tbh I never tried this genre before so it was the 1st novel of its kind. It got me hooked from the start. And at the end I was like HOLY. POTATO. SALAD WHAT DID I JUST READ.
A story revolving around 17 year old Marley Craw who faced a tragic death. After her death, her fate is st
Liz (Quirky Cat)
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I received a copy of The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw from Brindi Quinn in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I loved the other two books I’ve read by Brindi Quinn (Lightborne and the Pursuit of Zillow Stone) so naturally I couldn’t resist the chance to read and review another one of her books! The thing I really love about all of Brindi Quinn’s books (I’ve read three now, so I feel safe saying this) is how much fun they are. Even when the subject can be really rather heavy (for examp
 Ananya thefoodandbooklife
Thank you Brindi Quinn for the review copy.
As with other Brindi Quinn books, The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw was really fun to read and did not contain any boring bits. Quinn’s stories are always exciting and there is always a twist coming right at the end. The best part of this book was that the character of Marley Craw was so relatable. She lived her life the way all of us do, with white lies and selfishness but not downright evil.
The story begins with the horrific death of our 17-year-
Nicole
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommend for: Lovers of the supernatural and romance, and who are intrigued by what awaits beyond death.

Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw (Brindi Quinn) had probably one of the most bizarre starts to a novel that I have ever read.  Quite uniquely, it begins with the death of the protagonist, Marley Craw.  Which, as the title implies, shouldn't come as a surprise but it sure is different. And if you've read
Jagdeshwari  Patil
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Review :- The story begins with the horrific death of our 17-year-old protagonist Marley CRAW. It focuses on her judgement before she is granted access to her afterlife. Since her life was nor pure neither  evil, she is “Undeclared” and is given a two-week period to realize what she really desires and is assigned two reapers- Pine and Minx.
They have to help her decide what she wants to do. Both the Reapers are Hot as Hell 😍😍😍.
These Reapers compete with each other to entice Marley into lettin
Never & Ever Publishing
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
paranormal romance, short and sexy, quirky
Rachella Tirazona
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I made a heartbreaking decision to finish Brindi Quinn’s book, The Death and Romancing of Marley Craw. She sent this book to me to review and I thank her for that.

This book is about Marley Craw, a girl killed by a rapist. Because she is an undeclared spirit, she was assigned to two hot reapers, Minx and Pine. The two reapers had to fight for her soul.

I love the author’s style of writing. Her way of doing 1st person writing is the way I’ve been looking for in books because her writing is differen
Katherine Molskness
Feb 05, 2018
Miko
Apr 27, 2018
"Not just another vampire romance." - Amazon Reviewer

Published through Never & Ever Publishing, Brindi Quinn is a young adult / teen author from Minnesota, speaking "quirky" in a variety of genres, from paranormal to sci-fi to fantasy.

Quinn has published a plethora of highly-rated works, including novels, compilations and miniseries, all geared toward a young adult audience. Her series have b