Start by marking “I Seek My Brethren: Ralph Goldman and "The Joint": Rescue, Relief and Reconstruction--The Work of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee” as Want to Read:

Nobel Prize-winning author Isaac Bashevis Singer, whose family was one of thousands aided by humanitarian relief, once said: "I can still feel the warmth of the blanket I received from The Joint."

Established in 1914 to aid Palestinian Jews caught up in the agony of World War I, the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (known as the JDC or "The Joint") has brought aid toJoint."

Published November 7th 2001 by Newmarket Press

To ask other readers questions about I Seek My Brethren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Seek My Brethren

Start your review of I Seek My Brethren: Ralph Goldman and "The Joint": Rescue, Relief and Reconstruction--The Work of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
Jessica
BookDB
Sep 23, 2016
Library 3162
Aug 16, 2019
I consider myself fortunate in that I always wanted to write, have been able to do so since my undergraduate days, and have had my work published and produced in many forms – histories, novels, children’s books, documentaries, fictional programs, poetry, plays, songs, newspaper columns, magazine articles, even a comic book.

My first book, THE DAY AMERICA CRASHED, was published in 1979,