Start by marking “Besotted (Chaos Factor, #3)” as Want to Read:
Besotted (Chaos Factor, #3)

Besotted

(Chaos Factor Series #3)

Tamsyn's attraction to Slade is deep, but is love worth the price of dreams?

A trailblazer, Tamsyn Bradford graduated as Royal Academy's first female alumni, with the fighting skills and cunning fitting a member of Her Majesty's Secret Service. Selected to teach at an elite school for female spies, Tamsyn attends a friend’s class party only to fall into the lap of
Published August 30th 2016 by Star-Crossed Romance

To ask other readers questions about Besotted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Besotted

Start your review of Besotted (Chaos Factor, #3)
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a wonderful love story. I enjoyed it very much. The storyline was spot on and was well executed. I recommend it.

Patricia Kiyono
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is the first I've read by Ms Clouse, as well as my first steampunk romance. If this is a true example of what the genre is all about I may be an eager fan. I enjoyed Tamsyn and Slade's story, and now I want to go back and read Book One in this series. There is plenty of action, danger, and romance. I became so invested in the story I continued to read while eating dinner.
Kelshei
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Steampunk genre is one that I have to be in the mood for, and bad steampunk can leave me not in the mood for it for an extremely long time. Thankfully, I was both in the mood to read a steampunk novel and this novel did not leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. For those who might be unaware, Steampunk refers to a genre wherein the story is typically set in 19th century England or in the American Wild West and uses the technology available to the people of that time, but that makes use of ...more
Tracy
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I have already read both ‘Unrequited’ and ‘Requited’ the first two short stories in the series which cover Axel and Kali’s story, the first from Kali’s POV and the second from Axel’s POV.
I really enjoyed both, ‘Besotted’ is Tamsyn’s Story and introduces Axel’s friends from his Academy days.
You don’t need to read the first two stories first but if you enjoy this story I recommend you read them after as ‘Besotted’ is set around the same time.
Kali is an interesting character and I can’t wait to see
Cat Ziman
May 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This book seemed to be quite dystopian, or at least historical. Luckily the other made it pretty easy to follow along, rather than using a lot of old language that can be confusing to the reader.
This story was pretty clean, which just really isn't my style and made it mundane for me. I can appreciate the plot, as it was quite creative. I loved how Tas was a strong, independent woman. I just didn't feel like there was a lot of chemistry expressed between her and Slade, which was disappointing to
Tanya
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she was the first female to get where she was and she had all the skills and courage to be in the secret service. then one drunken night might just ruin it all. she slept with a prince. her life changes when she is kidnapped. they all rush to try to save her. will they?

Ashley
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read. If you like a cleaner romance I recommend. The main character isn't a pushover which makes me happy. The characters are described in depth and are a lot of fun to read about with the fun twists involved with this novel.

Kimberly
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good fun steam punk genre read. The author did a good job of setting up the characters and their history together. The book has a good story line. The story has action, mystery, and a kick ass heroine.

Stephanie
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-copy
I enjoyed Tamsyn and Slade's story! Kidnappings, Parties, Gun slinging, and so much more. This series gets better and better! I can not wait to see what happens next!!!

I was gifted an ARC in return of an honest review.
Philleys Peters
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely romance full of action and adventure within the intriguing steampunk universe. Tamsyn is a darling and Slade is the perfect prince of a hero! Great storytelling! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book three in the series and I am going to go back and reread the first two books a well-written story that kept my interest throughout. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I also bought it.
Deb
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A beautiful love story set in the steampunk style. It was a very interesting read and I really enjoyed this author ability to use her imagination and create such a wonderful story with great characters.
Nadea Croix
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this page gripping read, the storyline was well worth the time , with obstacles, steamy scenarios and hiden secrets as it unfolds with issues to sort

Nicole
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-my-kindle
This series is so fun to read.
I thought this was so much fun to read. From the very beginning, there is this tension between the characters, interlaced with a history that goes back many years. There is even a dash of mystery as the story unfolds. The ride the story takes you on is quite thrilling and will keep you turning pages way too fast. Tamsyn is one cool gal and I’d love to be her friend. She seems a bit out of place with the boys because she almost seems too down to earth for their
Jennifer Rials
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Factor Steampunk series is great fun to read! I loved Tamsyn and her tough can-do attitude and so does Slade. One of my favorite lines as Slade’s “She’s a gunslinger?” I was also pleased to have Axel and his Airship assist the smitten Slade, Edge, and Lir search for Tamsyn after she is kidnapped. I would recommend this series to those who love streampunk. And I did mention Airships – Yay!
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Tiffany Dover
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first Chaos Factor book. I really enjoy the steampunk genre. Ms. Clouse did a great job of setting up the characters and their history together, especially for someone like me who hasn't read the previous stories. The storyline was great, it had action, mystery, and a kick-ass heroine. The taste I got of this world made me want to go back and read the other books in this series. Well done.
Magdalena
Feb 16, 2020
Jackie
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Different type of book for me, but well written and enjoyable. Sexy, romance
Felicity Kates
Nancy
May 15, 2019
Christine
Nov 12, 2016

• Knight & Play (Knight, #1)
  • Bite Me: A Vampire Anthology
Elle has been writing fantasy and science fiction romance for years and an avid participant in the NaNoWriMo. Her first novel, Stealing the Wolf Prince, is a 2016 RONE Award Winner for Fantasy & Science Fiction.

Elle is happily married to a martial arts instructor. She’s also the mother of two small boys and is constantly talking her husband out of adopting a new pet. She knits and stamps in

Chaos Factor Series (3 books)
  • Unrequited (Chaos Factor, #1)
  • Requited (Chaos Factor, #2)